What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

But if teachers were teaching your kids that smoking was not only acceptable but will make them special...I bet you'd care.
Are they telling the kids they should smoke or are they telling the kids to be tolerant of kids who are different?

Billy smokes, and we’re still going to be his friend even though he’s different.

The “sick, immoral, insane, fucked-up shit” that you’re describing is going to happen regardless. It’s not my problem that it bothers you so much.

Oh noes, gay people are getting married. Oh noes, Steve wants to be called Stephanie.

Why are you so obsessed what they do? What they do doesn’t impact me whatsoever. They don’t bother me at all.

Conservatives are religious fundies that are the same deal as the taliban. Of course they hate trans people as trans people are a big fuck you to their belief system. lol
America is a legit society with normalities, expectations and standards…all things despised by filthy fucked in the head Libs….all things at the root of America’s greatness and exceptionalism. Sorry twisted filth…just get your head right, it’ll be easier for you.

I was watching a clip of Jordan Peterson the other day... He says...
"A Disney executive said on camera that she had two children, 5 and 7...one was trans and the other was pansexual.
So I did some math.
The probability of having a trans child is one in 3000. Pansexuality is a newer phenomenon...but it is much more rare...(he gave the probability, I can't remember it).
Calculating the odds of having two children, one trans and one pansexual is one in nine million.
So the probability that this is a narcissistic mother (paraphrased) basically abusing her children to be seen as woke and inclusive is...
...8,999,999 to 1."

No 5-year-old, no 7-year-old, is identifying as “trans” or “pansexual”, unless some pedophile is filling their heads with this shit.

This is absolutely a case of child abuse.

Are they telling the kids they should smoke or are they telling the kids to be tolerant of kids who are different?

Billy smokes, and we’re still going to be his friend even though he’s different.
Here...read this book about how to smoke, how to roll cigarettes, which Tobacco to use, where to smoke and not get caught...and if you smoke we are definitely not only not tell your parents, but actively work to hide it from them.

But let’s be honest. The trans community is very small and trans athletes don’t directly impact many people. Conservatives don’t even pay attention to women sports. They just want an excuse to whine about trans people.

Or maybe they just know (like most) that a male competing against females and taking away their opportunities is fundamentally unfair. Recall republicans didn't care about trans people until the crazies started insisting on those three issues.

Here...read this book about how to smoke, how to roll cigarettes, which Tobacco to use, where to smoke and not get caught...and if you smoke we are definitely not only not tell your parents, but actively work to hide it from them.
You were saying something about teachers telling kids that being trans makes them special? Is this book an example of that or are you trying to pivot away from your last statement?

Or maybe they just know (like most) that a male competing against females and taking away their opportunities is fundamentally unfair. Recall republicans didn't care about trans people until the crazies started insisting on those three issues.
I agree it’s unfair. It’s also extremely rare.

Don’t pretend it’s anything more than you guys looking for an excuse to whine about trans people. You guys don’t give a shit about women sports and you know it.

There are people who are actually impacted by this problem, and you aren’t one of them.

I don't think you have any idea how many democrats are against transwomen in women sports, locker rooms and medicalizing potentially transgender kids. It's not just republicans. I follow quite a few democrats and the only thing we agree on is this sort of stuff.

Ie. Here is a poll on medicalizing trans kids. This is not just republicans.

To me it goes like this:

Far left democrat: We should be able to cut off the genitals of kids.

Everyone else: I dont think that should be allowed

Far left democrat: why are you so obsessed with genitals of kids?
This

I agree it’s unfair. It’s also extremely rare.

Don’t pretend it’s anything more than you guys looking for an excuse to whine about trans people. You guys don’t give a shit about women sports and you know it.

There are people who are actually impacted by this problem, and you aren’t one of them.
Some say Trump supporters are evil…. It’s a part of free speech… some Trumper‘s actually got physically attacked they did in 2020 by blm ….LGBT people almost never get attacked now . That’s the massive difference right now

Your viewpoint itt are misdirected ….I’m sure your chill, but your wrong

Anti trump voter hate is visibly much more of an issue compared to All of your complaints itt.

here are 12 studies regarding the "transgender brain"​

>A female-sized BSTc was found in male-to-female transsexuals. The size of the BSTc was not influenced by sex hormones in adulthood and was independent of sexual orientation. Our study is the first to show a female brain structure in genetically male transsexuals and supports the hypothesis that gender identity develops as a result of an interaction between the developing brain and sex hormones
A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality - Nature
>We showed for the first time that INAH3 volume and number of neurons of male-to-female transsexual people is similar to that of control females. The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume and number of neurons within the male control range, even though the treatment with testosterone had been stopped three years before death.
A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity - PubMed
>The absence of serotonin transporter asymmetry in the midcingulate in MtF transsexuals may be attributed to an absence of brain masculinization in this region.
Cerebral serotonin transporter asymmetry in females, males and male-to-female transsexuals measured by PET in vivo - PubMed
>FtMs showed evidence of subcortical gray matter masculinization, while MtFs showed evidence of CTh feminization. In both types of transsexuals, the differences with respect to their biological sex are located in the right hemisphere.
Cortical thickness in untreated transsexuals - PubMed
>We found that the sex difference in responsiveness to androstadienone was already present in pre-pubertal control children and thus likely developed during early perinatal development instead of during sexual maturation. Adolescent girls and boys with GD both responded remarkably like their experienced gender, thus sex-atypical.
Hypothalamic Response to the Chemo-Signal Androstadienone in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents
> Results revealed thicker cortices in MTF transsexuals, both within regions of the left hemisphere (i.e., frontal and orbito-frontal cortex, central sulcus, perisylvian regions, paracentral gyrus) and right hemisphere (i.e., pre-/post-central gyrus, parietal cortex, temporal cortex, precuneus, fusiform, lingual, and orbito-frontal gyrus).
>These findings provide further evidence that brain anatomy is associated with gender identity, where measures in MTF transsexuals appear to be shifted away from gender-congruent men.
Increased Cortical Thickness in Male-to-Female Transsexualism - PubMed

> The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P = 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers.
>The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder.
Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus - PubMed
>These data suggest a pattern of activation away from the biological sex, occupying an intermediate position with predominantly female-like features. Because our MFTRs were nonhomosexual, the results are unlikely to be an effect of sexual practice. Instead, the data implicate that transsexuality may be associated with sex-atypical physiological responses in specific hypothalamic circuits, possibly as a consequence of a variant neuronal differentiation.
Male-to-female transsexuals show sex-atypical hypothalamus activation when smelling odorous steroids - PubMed
>MTF transsexuals show a significantly larger volume of regional gray matter in the right putamen compared to men. These findings provide new evidence that transsexualism is associated with distinct cerebral pattern, which supports the assumption that brain anatomy plays a role in gender identity.
Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism - PubMed
>When comparing MTF transsexuals with male volunteers, activation patterns similar to female volunteers being compared with male volunteers were revealed
>We revealed a cerebral activation pattern in MTF transsexuals compared with male controls similar to female controls compared with male controls during viewing of erotic stimuli, indicating a tendency of female-like cerebral processing in transsexualism.
Specific cerebral activation due to visual erotic stimuli in male-to-female transsexuals compared with male and female controls: an fMRI study - PubMed
>Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.
The microstructure of white matter in male to female transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A DTI study - PubMed
>All the genetic, postmortem, and in vivo scanning observations support the neurobiological theory about the origin of gender dysphoria, i.e., it is the sizes of brain structures, the neuron numbers, the molecular composition, functions, and connectivity of brain structures that determine our gender identity or sexual orientation. There is no evidence that one's postnatal social environment plays a crucial role in the development of gender identity or sexual orientation.
Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus: Relationship to gender identity and sexual orientation - PubMed

===

Seriously, you want to punish these people like the christian church did woman that were thought to be witches in the 15th-16th century. Pure idiocy.

Here’s another very important thing to consider. This is the United States of America where we have freedom of speech. People are allowed to say Trump supporters are evil. People can say LGBT people are evil. People can say that Obama supporters are evil.

The massive difference is right now it is Democrats who by far and wide are causing violence and all sorts of criminality, and all sorts of division. Just take Mayor Pete for example saying that we do have too many white construction workers. This is terrible leader ship. And I’m gonna start speaking on this. In the past I tried to respect the cabinet and the president but when they are doing things that are clearly divisive every single one of us Americans must speak up. We don’t see any leading Republicans saying that LGBT people are the enemy…. we don’t see any leading Republican saying “there’s not enough white people on the job”. We are living in a country with inquality that is brought to us by the far left Democrats. All of the major award shows cater to Black Lives Matter and engage in racism the same can be said for Netflix, Amazon prime, you name it. It is really tiresome and pathetic how people on the left still claim that they are the ones being discriminated against.

Kamala Harris is another example of a horrendous leader. We need The Democrats we need our fellow Democrats to speak up on this. You have Kamala Harris constantly talking about how white America “doesn’t understand Black people”.

It’s also Joe Biden, it’s AOC it’s the squad. And the moment you hear black politicians blasting white people or vice versa it is time to say something. The world demands it. Our country demands it.

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about free speech.

I just said you’re obsessed with homosexuality and transsexuals. Because you are.
You’re going for the distraction method yet again brother. This thread is about LGBT people. You can’t tell anyone how to talk. I can’t tell you how to talk you can’t tell me how to talk. And we all have a responsibility to report on history and what has actually occurred in this country.

You can’t make the claim that Republicans or conservatives are obsessed with LGBT people. Not when Democrats are have launched attacks against people, shutting down free-speech.

The problem is you’re not seeing this. The Democrats are the problem they viciously attacked Trump supporters. I remember vividly in the summer of 2020 the sight of a brave old Trump supporter trying to confront hundreds of violent BLM rioters Who were on the streets destroying statues of people that had nothing to do with the confederate states all with the support of Democrats.. He had a crossbow he couldn’t get it out in time to defend himself and he was viciously beat down. Case after case in 2020 of white Trump supporters getting brutally beat down by The pro LGBT crowd of BLM and antifa.

You can show nothing you can’t show LGBT people getting attacked in the modern era. That’s what the issue at hand as you can talk about whatever you want. You can distract all you want you could throw up red flags you’re on the losing side

What’s all the worse is people like you, Moonglow Penelope Zincwarrior have the audacity to laugh at people, to mock people. You guys have nothing. No attacks against LGBT people. But hundreds , thousands of attacks against white Trump supporters in the summer of 2020. Hundreds of different riots by Black Lives Matter and their LGBT allies in the summer of 2020. Leading Democrats constantly deriding white people. It’s getting old man. And the Democrats will also deride black Christians and white Christians. You guys have got to call this out. brother stand on the right side of history.

Last edited:

here are 12 studies regarding the "transgender brain"​

>A female-sized BSTc was found in male-to-female transsexuals. The size of the BSTc was not influenced by sex hormones in adulthood and was independent of sexual orientation. Our study is the first to show a female brain structure in genetically male transsexuals and supports the hypothesis that gender identity develops as a result of an interaction between the developing brain and sex hormones
A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality - Nature
>We showed for the first time that INAH3 volume and number of neurons of male-to-female transsexual people is similar to that of control females. The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume and number of neurons within the male control range, even though the treatment with testosterone had been stopped three years before death.
A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity - PubMed
>The absence of serotonin transporter asymmetry in the midcingulate in MtF transsexuals may be attributed to an absence of brain masculinization in this region.
Cerebral serotonin transporter asymmetry in females, males and male-to-female transsexuals measured by PET in vivo - PubMed
>FtMs showed evidence of subcortical gray matter masculinization, while MtFs showed evidence of CTh feminization. In both types of transsexuals, the differences with respect to their biological sex are located in the right hemisphere.
Cortical thickness in untreated transsexuals - PubMed
>We found that the sex difference in responsiveness to androstadienone was already present in pre-pubertal control children and thus likely developed during early perinatal development instead of during sexual maturation. Adolescent girls and boys with GD both responded remarkably like their experienced gender, thus sex-atypical.
Hypothalamic Response to the Chemo-Signal Androstadienone in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents
> Results revealed thicker cortices in MTF transsexuals, both within regions of the left hemisphere (i.e., frontal and orbito-frontal cortex, central sulcus, perisylvian regions, paracentral gyrus) and right hemisphere (i.e., pre-/post-central gyrus, parietal cortex, temporal cortex, precuneus, fusiform, lingual, and orbito-frontal gyrus).
>These findings provide further evidence that brain anatomy is associated with gender identity, where measures in MTF transsexuals appear to be shifted away from gender-congruent men.
Increased Cortical Thickness in Male-to-Female Transsexualism - PubMed

> The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P = 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers.
>The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder.
Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus - PubMed
>These data suggest a pattern of activation away from the biological sex, occupying an intermediate position with predominantly female-like features. Because our MFTRs were nonhomosexual, the results are unlikely to be an effect of sexual practice. Instead, the data implicate that transsexuality may be associated with sex-atypical physiological responses in specific hypothalamic circuits, possibly as a consequence of a variant neuronal differentiation.
Male-to-female transsexuals show sex-atypical hypothalamus activation when smelling odorous steroids - PubMed
>MTF transsexuals show a significantly larger volume of regional gray matter in the right putamen compared to men. These findings provide new evidence that transsexualism is associated with distinct cerebral pattern, which supports the assumption that brain anatomy plays a role in gender identity.
Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism - PubMed
>When comparing MTF transsexuals with male volunteers, activation patterns similar to female volunteers being compared with male volunteers were revealed
>We revealed a cerebral activation pattern in MTF transsexuals compared with male controls similar to female controls compared with male controls during viewing of erotic stimuli, indicating a tendency of female-like cerebral processing in transsexualism.
Specific cerebral activation due to visual erotic stimuli in male-to-female transsexuals compared with male and female controls: an fMRI study - PubMed
>Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.
The microstructure of white matter in male to female transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A DTI study - PubMed
>All the genetic, postmortem, and in vivo scanning observations support the neurobiological theory about the origin of gender dysphoria, i.e., it is the sizes of brain structures, the neuron numbers, the molecular composition, functions, and connectivity of brain structures that determine our gender identity or sexual orientation. There is no evidence that one's postnatal social environment plays a crucial role in the development of gender identity or sexual orientation.
Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus: Relationship to gender identity and sexual orientation - PubMed

===

Seriously, you want to punish these people like the christian church did woman that were thought to be witches in the 15th-16th century. Pure idiocy.

Nuts.jpg

You’re going for the distraction method yet again brother. This thread is about LGBT people. You can’t tell anyone how to talk. I can’t tell you how to talk you can’t tell me how to talk. And we all have a responsibility to report on history and what has actually occurred in this country.

You can’t make the claim that Republicans or conservatives are obsessed with LGBT people. Not when Democrats are have launched attacks against people, shutting down free-speech.

The problem is you’re not seeing this. The Democrats are the problem they viciously attacked Trump supporters. I remember vividly in the summer of 2020 the sight of a brave old Trump supporter trying to confront hundreds of violent BLM rioters Who were on the streets destroying statues of people that had nothing to do with the confederate states all with the support of Democrats.. He had a crossbow he couldn’t get it out in time to defend himself and he was viciously beat down. Case after case in 2020 of white Trump supporters getting brutally beat down by The pro LGBT crowd of BLM and antifa.

You can show nothing you can’t show LGBT people getting attacked in the modern era. That’s what the issue at hand as you can talk about whatever you want. You can distract all you want you could throw up red flags you’re on the losing side

What’s all the worse is people like you, Moonglow Penelope Zincwarrior have the audacity to laugh at people, to mock people. You guys have nothing. No attacks against LGBT people. But hundreds , thousands of attacks against white Trump supporters in the summer of 2020. Hundreds of different riots by Black Lives Matter and their LGBT allies in the summer of 2020. Leading Democrats constantly deriding white people. It’s getting old man. And the Democrats will also deride black Christians and white Christians. You guys have got to call this out. brother stand on the right side of history.
Are you a Democrat?

Are you a Democrat?
Yes I am. That’s the second response in a row where you cannot respond to the core argument. I noticed this and whatever sort of absurd tactic you’re engaging in brother you’re better off just discontinuing it. You’ve lost the argument.

Like I said you’re probably cool. But it’s over man you lost this one. That’s why you’re responding with one sentence …in response to multiple paragraph posts which are very easily deconstructing your argument and defeating it.

Forum List

Back