What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Yes I am. That’s the second response in a row where you cannot respond to the core argument.
Your “core argument” looks like you’re just rambling incoherently about BLM, rioters, and LGBT.

What the fuck do George Floyd rioters have to do with trans people?

Did you vote for Biden?

Like I said you’re probably cool. But it’s over man you lost this one. That’s why you’re responding with one sentence …in response to multiple paragraph posts which are very easily deconstructing your argument and defeating it.
”Deconstructing” is a creative way to describe your incoherent rambling about LGBT, George Floyd rioters, and Christians in the same post.

Maybe you should throw something in about global warming, abortion, Jan 6, and gun reform in the next one.

Sorry bud, you should take a deep breath and focus on one thing at a time or else you just look like a drunk idiot rambling on a street corner.

Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?​

I fully support this. Maybe Biden could send them to Ukraine.

There are female secret service agents, so why not trans ones I guess? If they past the requirements and get hired.

But anyone who’s being honest would say they want a big guy as a bodyguard over a woman or a trans person. That’s why the vast majority are guys of at least decent size/height.

Because transgenderism is idiotic.

A man no more feels like a woman than they feel like a rhinoceros.

Because they have no point of reference to have insight into what it actually feels like to be either one.

But that idiocy has infected society.

I was watching a clip of Jordan Peterson the other day... He says...

"A Disney executive said on camera that she had two children, 5 and 7...one was trans and the other was pansexual.

So I did some math.

The probability of having a trans child is one in 3000. Pansexuality is a newer phenomenon...but it is much more rare...(he gave the probability, I can't remember it).

Calculating the odds of having two children, one trans and one pansexual is one in nine million.

So the probability that this is a narcissistic mother (paraphrased) basically abusing her children to be seen as woke and inclusive is...

...8,999,999 to 1."

That my friend...is a real world effect.

Or that certain sexualities run in families. If you have the genetics to produce one trans child, why not another.

Kind of like the Wachowskis, who are both trans women.

I actually found the link in my history so you can see it for yourself.

There have been some odd stories coming out of all of this. A very recent one (you can see her interview on triggernometry) had her oldest kid come out as trans. She completely affirmed him. Then, her second kid came out as trans. That's when she started questioning. Neither kid IDs as trans now and both seem to be thriving.

Are they telling the kids they should smoke or are they telling the kids to be tolerant of kids who are different?

Billy smokes, and we’re still going to be his friend even though he’s different.
If the school started teaching kids about smoking, that's its OK if you do it and we won't tell your parents.... do you think the rate of kids smoking would go up or down?

Here’s another very important thing to consider. This is the United States of America where we have freedom of speech. People are allowed to say Trump supporters are evil. People can say LGBT people are evil. People can say that Obama supporters are evil.

Trump supporters are evil. The cruelty has become the point with them.

The massive difference is right now it is Democrats who by far and wide are causing violence and all sorts of criminality, and all sorts of division. Just take Mayor Pete for example saying that we do have too many white construction workers. This is terrible leader ship. And I’m gonna start speaking on this. In the past I tried to respect the cabinet and the president but when they are doing things that are clearly divisive every single one of us Americans must speak up. We don’t see any leading Republicans saying that LGBT people are the enemy…. we don’t see any leading Republican saying “there’s not enough white people on the job”. We are living in a country with inquality that is brought to us by the far left Democrats. All of the major award shows cater to Black Lives Matter and engage in racism the same can be said for Netflix, Amazon prime, you name it. It is really tiresome and pathetic how people on the left still claim that they are the ones being discriminated against.

He actually has a point. The trades are predominately white and it's hard for people of color to get in to them because of the culture.

Oh, and we do have Republicans complaining about affirmative action in colleges and businesses all the time denying opportunities to whites.

Kamala Harris is another example of a horrendous leader. We need The Democrats we need our fellow Democrats to speak up on this. You have Kamala Harris constantly talking about how white America “doesn’t understand Black people”.

Well, it's clear you don't.

It’s also Joe Biden, it’s AOC it’s the squad. And the moment you hear black politicians blasting white people or vice versa it is time to say something. The world demands it. Our country demands it.

I remember when Eric Holder said we need to have an honest conversation about race, and the right wing lost it's shit. You are still losing your shit. Obama has been out of office for six years now, and you wingnuts are STILL losing their shit over it.

You can’t make the claim that Republicans or conservatives are obsessed with LGBT people. Not when Democrats are have launched attacks against people, shutting down free-speech.

Um, have you paid attention to what DeSatan is doing in Florida?

The problem is you’re not seeing this. The Democrats are the problem they viciously attacked Trump supporters. I remember vividly in the summer of 2020 the sight of a brave old Trump supporter trying to confront hundreds of violent BLM rioters Who were on the streets destroying statues of people that had nothing to do with the confederate states all with the support of Democrats.. He had a crossbow he couldn’t get it out in time to defend himself and he was viciously beat down. Case after case in 2020 of white Trump supporters getting brutally beat down by The pro LGBT crowd of BLM and antifa.

Well, what kind of fucking idiot goes after a crowd with a crossbow? You threaten people with a weapon and wonder why you get a beat down?

There have been some odd stories coming out of all of this. A very recent one (you can see her interview on triggernometry) had her oldest kid come out as trans. She completely affirmed him. Then, her second kid came out as trans. That's when she started questioning. Neither kid IDs as trans now and both seem to be thriving.

Too long, didn't bother to watch.

Hey, I am positive that there are probably some parents who are getting bad advice from doctors or professionals. Just like there are many, many, many more parents who are putting their kids on SSRI's because the teachers don't want to deal with them. That's why you should ALWAYS get a second opinion.

But Trans people are a real thing.
Gay people are a real thing.
Sexuality is more than two boxes.

here are 12 studies regarding the "transgender brain"​

>A female-sized BSTc was found in male-to-female transsexuals. The size of the BSTc was not influenced by sex hormones in adulthood and was independent of sexual orientation. Our study is the first to show a female brain structure in genetically male transsexuals and supports the hypothesis that gender identity develops as a result of an interaction between the developing brain and sex hormones
A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality - Nature
>We showed for the first time that INAH3 volume and number of neurons of male-to-female transsexual people is similar to that of control females. The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume and number of neurons within the male control range, even though the treatment with testosterone had been stopped three years before death.
A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity - PubMed
>The absence of serotonin transporter asymmetry in the midcingulate in MtF transsexuals may be attributed to an absence of brain masculinization in this region.
Cerebral serotonin transporter asymmetry in females, males and male-to-female transsexuals measured by PET in vivo - PubMed
>FtMs showed evidence of subcortical gray matter masculinization, while MtFs showed evidence of CTh feminization. In both types of transsexuals, the differences with respect to their biological sex are located in the right hemisphere.
Cortical thickness in untreated transsexuals - PubMed
>We found that the sex difference in responsiveness to androstadienone was already present in pre-pubertal control children and thus likely developed during early perinatal development instead of during sexual maturation. Adolescent girls and boys with GD both responded remarkably like their experienced gender, thus sex-atypical.
Hypothalamic Response to the Chemo-Signal Androstadienone in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents
> Results revealed thicker cortices in MTF transsexuals, both within regions of the left hemisphere (i.e., frontal and orbito-frontal cortex, central sulcus, perisylvian regions, paracentral gyrus) and right hemisphere (i.e., pre-/post-central gyrus, parietal cortex, temporal cortex, precuneus, fusiform, lingual, and orbito-frontal gyrus).
>These findings provide further evidence that brain anatomy is associated with gender identity, where measures in MTF transsexuals appear to be shifted away from gender-congruent men.
Increased Cortical Thickness in Male-to-Female Transsexualism - PubMed

> The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females (P = 0.83). In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range. Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers.
>The present findings of somatostatin neuronal sex differences in the BSTc and its sex reversal in the transsexual brain clearly support the paradigm that in transsexuals sexual differentiation of the brain and genitals may go into opposite directions and point to a neurobiological basis of gender identity disorder.
Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus - PubMed
>These data suggest a pattern of activation away from the biological sex, occupying an intermediate position with predominantly female-like features. Because our MFTRs were nonhomosexual, the results are unlikely to be an effect of sexual practice. Instead, the data implicate that transsexuality may be associated with sex-atypical physiological responses in specific hypothalamic circuits, possibly as a consequence of a variant neuronal differentiation.
Male-to-female transsexuals show sex-atypical hypothalamus activation when smelling odorous steroids - PubMed
>MTF transsexuals show a significantly larger volume of regional gray matter in the right putamen compared to men. These findings provide new evidence that transsexualism is associated with distinct cerebral pattern, which supports the assumption that brain anatomy plays a role in gender identity.
Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism - PubMed
>When comparing MTF transsexuals with male volunteers, activation patterns similar to female volunteers being compared with male volunteers were revealed
>We revealed a cerebral activation pattern in MTF transsexuals compared with male controls similar to female controls compared with male controls during viewing of erotic stimuli, indicating a tendency of female-like cerebral processing in transsexualism.
Specific cerebral activation due to visual erotic stimuli in male-to-female transsexuals compared with male and female controls: an fMRI study - PubMed
>Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.
The microstructure of white matter in male to female transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A DTI study - PubMed
>All the genetic, postmortem, and in vivo scanning observations support the neurobiological theory about the origin of gender dysphoria, i.e., it is the sizes of brain structures, the neuron numbers, the molecular composition, functions, and connectivity of brain structures that determine our gender identity or sexual orientation. There is no evidence that one's postnatal social environment plays a crucial role in the development of gender identity or sexual orientation.
Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus: Relationship to gender identity and sexual orientation - PubMed

===

Seriously, you want to punish these people like the christian church did woman that were thought to be witches in the 15th-16th century. Pure idiocy.
It's not really true, but it's complex enough that it would be impossible for me to fully understand it and explain it. I would simply point out two items, experts on the subject have stated the conclusion in these studies are wrong (even some that are pro trans)... and, pretending it's true, we now have a diagnostic criteria. Let's use it.

Too long, didn't bother to watch.

Hey, I am positive that there are probably some parents who are getting bad advice from doctors or professionals. Just like there are many, many, many more parents who are putting their kids on SSRI's because the teachers don't want to deal with them. That's why you should ALWAYS get a second opinion.

But Trans people are a real thing.
Gay people are a real thing.
Sexuality is more than two boxes.
Here is the article, if you are interested. I found the interview compelling... but I am partial to the channel... so.

I agree, some small portion are "really trans". However, it has become a social contagion, with huge increases across the western world. The famous one, is the 4400% increase out of tavistock (the UK GIdS). And the complete switch from mostly males to predominantly females over the past 5 years or so.

Here is the article, if you are interested. I found the interview compelling... but I am partial to the channel... so.

Okay, just reading the first few paragraphs, I can tell this woman has issues. It's too bad she and the turkey baster had kids.

Parents make mistakes. That doesn't make them monsters.

1676637285125.jpeg

No Wire Hangers!!!

I agree, some small portion are "really trans". However, it has become a social contagion, with huge increases across the western world. The famous one, is the 4400% increase out of tavistock (the UK GIdS). And the complete switch from mostly males to predominantly females over the past 5 years or so.

Or that caregivers have gotten better at identifying it.

On paper, it looks like the incidence of autism has increased dramatically. But the reality, we are just better at identifying it.

Unless you are Jenny McCarthy and you blame vaccines.

Or that caregivers have gotten better at identifying it.

On paper, it looks like the incidence of autism has increased dramatically. But the reality, we are just better at identifying it.

Unless you are Jenny McCarthy and you blame vaccines.
thats a hypothesis, that can be explored. Though, it's not really supported by the evidence. A study published in 2020 stated clinics are seeing "more and more" detransitioners. Mostly young people. There are large increases in the number of detransitioners. Jalissa vine is a famous one. Big transgender influencer. Went "all the way" before waking up 9 years after the start and realizing she had fucked her life over and apologized to all those she influenced. 9 years is about right.. the average time to regret and detransition is between 8 and 10 years. Then we have to wonder why other countries (far more liberal than the us) have stated the harm of blockers and hormones in kids may outweigh the benefit after completing systematic reviews of the evidence, causing them to stop medicalizing kids. Anyway. Have a good day.

Yes, and I posted it. (I also made a correction). I just don't post links for YOU, Wet Fart.
Oh, dear, whatever shall I do? To the fainting couch, away!
Sure you didn't wet fart.
Obviously, someone did and you got slapped down. That's funny and gave me my first laugh of the day. I'd like to know who it was so I can congratulate them.

I agree with that as well.

I think the easiest solution is just to open up their own leagues.

But let’s be honest. The trans community is very small and trans athletes don’t directly impact many people. Conservatives don’t even pay attention to women sports. They just want an excuse to whine about trans people.
That's false. Conservatives have daughters that they want to face a level playing field when they compete in sports, not be blown away by a boy pretending to be a girl.

He actually has a point. The trades are predominately white and it's hard for people of color to get in to them because of the culture.

That has never been my experience, as a skilled construction worker.

I haven't taken any exact count, but I know that on every project I have worked, there've been plenty of people of various races. More white, than non-white, but not any more so than the general population.

Buttplug is full of shit, in saying that there are too many white construction workers, and he's full of shit in even presuming that it matters. What matters is whether a worker has what it takes to do the job, not what color his skin is. Nothing in my experience suggests that one has anything to do with the other.

If the school started teaching kids about smoking, that's its OK if you do it and we won't tell your parents.... do you think the rate of kids smoking would go up or down?
A hypothetical analogy. Neat! Very complicated. To answer your question, I don’t know.

It runs into a few issues. Are kids naturally inclined to smoke? I wouldn’t want to smoke regardless, would you? I wouldn’t have access to smoking. I think the friends are going to be more influential which makes this more of a confounding variable situation. Is A a result of B or is A a result of C?

All of this under the assumption that something that clearly wouldn’t happen, would happen.

So I don’t know.

That's false. Conservatives have daughters that they want to face a level playing field when they compete in sports, not be blown away by a boy pretending to be a girl.
Do you have daughters competing in sports against super star trans athletes?

Like I said, this is an issue that affects a very small amount of people. The rest of you are just looking for an excuse to whine about trans people.

Do you have daughters competing in sports against super star trans athletes?

Like I said, this is an issue that affects a very small amount of people. The rest of you are just looking for an excuse to whine about trans people.
I see what you did there. You went from "conservatives" which is a LOT of people, to focus exclusively on ME, which is one person. I don't have to have a daughter in school to know I wanted her to compete as a child against other girls, not against physically superior boys. You're just trying to minimize the legitimate concern people have for their daughters, because it's inconvenient for your narrative.

Forum List

Back