What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

Straw....meet man

Try to refute any of the 10 opinions I just posted.
Liberals support the first amendment.

We wrote it

Except at universities where you ban persons like Ben Shapiro.
You having the freedom pf speech does NOT mean every body welcomes you to speak that their event.

Yrs, there is a crisis at the border & your fat sassed orange buddy created it and has no clue how to fix it.

Affirmative Action realizes some kids do not have the same opportunities & looks to address it. The idea you think it is racist proves you are a stupid, ignorant racist piece of shit.

My buddy? Show proof he is my buddy. Or is that hyperbole? He created it? LOL they have been coming here in droves since the 90s. You’re a fat asshole FatDave. I dont have an opportunity to play in the NBA. None of us are born with equal opportunities but we are all born with equal rights. I am a Jew, I cannot be racist. You’re a fat loser and have no life. In fact the world would be better off without you in my opinion.
So, since you just said trhe border has always n=been thos way & not an emergency, you agree Trump has violated the law.

Trump decided to separase families creating a situation where kids were shipped all over the country & many lost. They lost children. Trump's fault.

Trump changed policy to hold more illegals caught crossing the border being too fucking stupid to know there was not enough space for them.

He knew a caravan was coming & did nothing to boost the ability to process them.

All you fat asssed POS buddy did was whine about a stupid wall.

Try to refute any of the 10 opinions I just posted.

We wrote it

You having the freedom pf speech does NOT mean every body welcomes you to speak that their event.

Yrs, there is a crisis at the border & your fat sassed orange buddy created it and has no clue how to fix it.

Affirmative Action realizes some kids do not have the same opportunities & looks to address it. The idea you think it is racist proves you are a stupid, ignorant racist piece of shit.

My buddy? Show proof he is my buddy. Or is that hyperbole? He created it? LOL they have been coming here in droves since the 90s. You’re a fat asshole FatDave. I dont have an opportunity to play in the NBA. None of us are born with equal opportunities but we are all born with equal rights. I am a Jew, I cannot be racist. You’re a fat loser and have no life. In fact the world would be better off without you in my opinion.
So, since you just said trhe border has always n=been thos way & not an emergency, you agree Trump has violated the law.

Trump decided to separase families creating a situation where kids were shipped all over the country & many lost. They lost children. Trump's fault.

Trump changed policy to hold more illegals caught crossing the border being too fucking stupid to know there was not enough space for them.

He knew a caravan was coming & did nothing to boost the ability to process them.

Prior administration did the same thing. Trump didn’t change that. Prior administration just let them go into the country with a promise to come back that few kept. Dave, you’re ignorant.

You fat loser. You’d never say the stuff you do here in person. Grow up.
How about you assfucks get a education & quit posting shit that is not true.

Opinions cannot be wrong when they are stated as such. For example my opinion is that you’re fat. If we meet and you’re skinny then you being skinny becomes a fact. But at the time I gave an opinion I was not wrong because I did not actually see you. This is an opinion forum.

We wrote it

Prior administration did the same thing. Trump didn’t change that. Prior administration just let them go into the country with a promise to come back that few kept. Dave, you’re ignorant.
So, assfuck, you are lying again. Trump changed the policy on separating families. He went to a zero tolerance policy packing the holding facilities.

Are you really this stupid?

Opinions cannot be wrong when they are stated as such. For example my opinion is that you’re fat. If we meet and you’re skinny then you being skinny becomes a fact. But at the time I gave an opinion I was not wrong because I did not actually see you. This is an opinion forum.
It is my opinion based on your posts that you are a stupid, ignorant, uneducated assfuck.

Your opinion does not over rule facts.

1. The border is an emergency and Trump is not breaking the law.

2. Trump did not decide to separate families. That had happened ever since jail were invented, and Obama started separating families at the border

3. If too many are breaking the law to be kept, that proves a wall is needed and only stupid people wouldn't admit it.

4. Congress refuses to fund increased ability to process criminal aliens.

It's amazing how many ignorant / stupid statements you managed to make it such a short post.

So, assfuck, you are lying again. Trump changed the policy on separating families. He went to a zero tolerance policy packing the holding facilities.

Are you really this stupid?

Zero policy is what elected him

It is my opinion based on your posts that you are a stupid, ignorant, uneducated assfuck.

Your opinion does not over rule facts.

Opinions vary

1. The border is an emergency and Trump is not breaking the law.

2. Trump did not decide to separate families. That had happened ever since jail were invented, and Obama started separating families at the border

3. If too many are breaking the law to be kept, that proves a wall is needed and only stupid people wouldn't admit it.

4. Congress refuses to fund increased ability to process criminal aliens.

It's amazing how many ignorant / stupid statements you managed to make it such a short post.

Not really if you read is other garbage on the forum. Not a bright fellow

Nope, she hated the black race and she wasn't shy about it.
Show us where she said that
The links are provided in this forum. Happy Joy said her comments were taken out of context.
Saw them
They are all out of context

Want to discuss any of them?
If a Republican said the same exact same. You wouldn't say that. Her foundation are killing more black babies than are being born. Liberals celebrate it.
Liberals are smarty enough to know the context.
Now that one is funny!

We wrote it

Illegal immigration decreased under Obama

He is the one that made asylum easy to get.

Did it? Link

She wanted to end the black race, why don't you read up on her? Her plan is working, like I said in some cities. More black babies are killed than born. Good work for your racist party.

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.
Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?

Oh, I didn't realize Ford stopped making cars, which is what they did back then. Just as Planned Parenthood today supplies birth control and now abortion services but it's a small part of their operation

Sanger only advocated for birth control, not abortion. Actually Planned Parenthood didn't perform any abortions until the 70s under it's black female president.

Sanger was pro eugenics, pro birth control, anti abortion, she was for using birth control to get rid of what she considered to be undesirables, mentally and physically flawed. She was also for educating women on birth control instead of abortion because of the complications that abortion incurred on the woman. She spoke to women at KKK rallies, several books and articles show a racist side to her. She as many were at that time probably racist. Racism is mired in ignorance and there was lots of ignorance during that time. Progressives and their view of eugenics mirrored those of Hitler, however it was only in that regard were Progressives like Hitler. Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson both were pro eugenics.

PP is a pro abortion and are the largest provider of abortions.
White Supremacist are all about eugenics. Trump is too. Why he doesn't want any brown people from those south of us & no blacks from "shithole" countries.

That isn’t eugenics but I still find your unreasonableness and hate amusing.

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.
Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?

Oh, I didn't realize Ford stopped making cars, which is what they did back then. Just as Planned Parenthood today supplies birth control and now abortion services but it's a small part of their operation

Sanger only advocated for birth control, not abortion. Actually Planned Parenthood didn't perform any abortions until the 70s under it's black female president.

Sanger was pro eugenics, pro birth control, anti abortion, she was for using birth control to get rid of what she considered to be undesirables, mentally and physically flawed. She was also for educating women on birth control instead of abortion because of the complications that abortion incurred on the woman. She spoke to women at KKK rallies, several books and articles show a racist side to her. She as many were at that time probably racist. Racism is mired in ignorance and there was lots of ignorance during that time. Progressives and their view of eugenics mirrored those of Hitler, however it was only in that regard were Progressives like Hitler. Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson both were pro eugenics.

PP is a pro abortion and are the largest provider of abortions.
White Supremacist are all about eugenics. Trump is too. Why he doesn't want any brown people from those south of us & no blacks from "shithole" countries.

That isn’t eugenics but I still find your unreasonableness and hate amusing.
White Supremacists think they are superior & want only to have white people.

Forum List

Back