What's the Easiest Way to assemble History Geeks to advise on a Game?

I have reached the conclusion that the south lost the Civil War primarily due to technological and logistical incompetence. However I tend to be a fan of economic history so I do need people to consult with who know more about the technological and logistical knowledge of that era. Thank you.
I would think that the easiest way to assemble a team is to go to a Civil War bulletin board and announce that you have all the answers and don't need any help.

Last edited:
I have reached the conclusion that the south lost the Civil War primarily due to technological and logistical incompetence. However I tend to be a fan of economic history so I do need people to consult with who know more about the technological and logistical knowledge of that era. Thank you.
I would think that the easiest way to assemble a team is to go to a Civil War bulletin board and announce that you have all the answers and don't need any help.

Thank you, very much but this thread and the private group I set up on this board are the first things to come up, followed by Amazon with multiple Civil War Board games.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back