What's the Liberal to Conservative Ratio Here?

What's the Liberal to Conservative Ratio on USMB?

• Total voters

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Just curious, seems fairly unbalanced based on my activity at other forums. I'd guess it's about 70% conservative, 30% liberal. And a few libertarians here scattering about trying to make sense of the world. Can't forget about them! They're special too.

It might also be that the conservatives are simply more vocal in general. They seem to have this need to post every passing thought that they hear from someone else, pretending it's their own thought.

Please vote your political stance: Liberal, Conservative or Libertarian/Anarchist.

Just curious, seems fairly unbalanced based on my activity at other forums. I'd guess it's about 70% conservative, 30% liberal. And a few libertarians here scattering about trying to make sense of the world. Can't forget about them! They're special too.

It might also be that the conservatives are simply more vocal in general. They seem to have this need to post every passing thought that they hear from someone else, pretending it's their own thought.

Please vote your political stance: Liberal, Conservative or Libertarian/Anarchist.
Conservatives are free-thinkers, the ones that just repeat what they hear on "The News" are the Liberals, since News Stations are Liberal-controlled.

• Banned

Conservatives are free-thinkers, the ones that just repeat what they hear on "The News" are the Liberals, since News Stations are Liberal-controlled.

That's one one of the funniest things I've ever read. You've got a great sense of humor!

That's one one of the funniest things I've ever read. You've got a great sense of humor!
If you think it's inaccurate, prove me wrong. This place is for debating, after all.

we've had these polls before, it's a near even split, each time.

but the pussified left claim this is a con board, which certifies the even playing field.
I don't doubt that they claim that, even with 90% of the staff Liberals.

if you're a dem, plz state the issue you disagree with that's part of your party platform.

and please, none of this 'they need to do _____________ harder!' crap.

• Banned

but the pussified left claim this is a con board, which certifies the even playing field.

Interesting. I'm curious to see how the poll ends, I've only been here a short time so I haven't fully explored the board in all its glory.

The better question is how many honest liberals or conservatives are here who admit when they are wrong, or more importantly, do not avoid the difficult questions or challenges posed their way. Off the top of my head I would say there are about 5 conservatives like that and 0 liberals.

Your choices are biased. Libertarians are not Anarchist.

Heh. I guess that one flew right over your head, didn't it?

Heh. I guess that one flew right over your head, didn't it?
I'd say the Libertarian party flew over your head, actually... they're not Anarchists for believing the American people don't need to be babysat by our government.

The better question is how many honest liberals or conservatives are here who admit when they are wrong, or more importantly, do not avoid the difficult questions or challenges posed their way. Off the top of my head I would say there are about 5 conservatives like that and 0 liberals.

I wouldn't exactly say that's a better question. The answer seems pretty obvious to me -- liberals are rarely wrong. Hope this helps!

True liberals on this forum are few and far between....progressives aka progtards infest it at an alarming rate

You really could use a few pointers from Dale Carnegie, sytfe
images

You really could use a few pointers from Dale Carnegie, sytfe
images

Wrong edition, Irish

This one would be more appropriate

th

I wouldn't exactly say that's a better question. The answer seems pretty obvious to me -- liberals are rarely wrong. Hope this helps!
It doesn't help.

Those who are rarely wrong avoid the difficult questions and challenges. The result is boredom for all.

I've never seen a Liberal that was correct, actually. Good examples being their economic policies, in nearly every case. Like Obama's, for example, where he seems to think taxing businesses per employee actually encourages them to hire more employees.

I don't doubt that they claim that, even with 90% of the staff Liberals.

I know it's awful.. But none of the extreme wingers (left or right) want to claim any of us.. :biggrin:
There's a poll everyday in my inbox. Even number of complaints.. We're doing OK !!!!

Forum List

Back