What's the Liberal to Conservative Ratio Here?

What's the Liberal to Conservative Ratio on USMB?

• Total voters
It would be as stupid as saying that Communists and Progressives are the same.
They really are different degrees of the same ideology. Regressives really love government control, and hate businesses.
Great, more stupidity.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Progressives are progressive.
Conservatives are regressive.

Actually "Progressives" are liberals. They had to change their branding because liberal policies got such a bad reputation they couldn't get elected under the liberal label.
Conservatives are still conservatives.
Conservatives are brain-dead. And they are regressive. And while some progressives are Liberal, not all are. Just like not all Libertarians are conservative, though many are.

They really are different degrees of the same ideology. Regressives really love government control, and hate businesses.
Great, more stupidity.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Actually "Progressives" are liberals. They had to change their branding because liberal policies got such a bad reputation they couldn't get elected under the liberal label.
Conservatives are brain-dead. And they are regressive. And while some progressives are Liberal, not all are. Just like not all Libertarians are conservative, though many are.
You don't seem to know what political labels mean.

Great, more stupidity.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm a Liberal if you asked Thomas Payne for the definition of a Liberal.

To the OP - very few.
What respectable liberal would support an elitist/corporatist like Hillary Clinton?
And how in the hell did a bombastic talking head like Trump get to be the GOP candidate??

Great, more stupidity.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice to see that just like the economics area, you lie here also. You certainly know the truth about the subject you just lied about, eh OS. Lying con troll.

{/QUOTE]

I promise that I'll never refer to you as a Communist. I can't make the same promise to never refer to you as a naive progressive lemming.

I have to be honest with you, I don't give a shit what you "promise." Your words are hollow and meaningless.

Honesty? Quite frankly, SYTFE...I haven't seen you demonstrate much in the way of honesty. You're a propagandist. You came here with some misguided notions that you learned god only knows where...and you're determined that you're "correct" even when it's obvious that you don't know what it is that you're talking about! In that case...who's words are really hollow and meaningless?

Funny. The most dishonest, the greatest liar on this board, is trying to suggest someone is lying. Again. Poor dumb bastard can not stop lying It is simply a way of life for OS.

I promise that I'll never refer to you as a Communist. I can't make the same promise to never refer to you as a naive progressive lemming.

I have to be honest with you, I don't give a shit what you "promise." Your words are hollow and meaningless.

Honesty? Quite frankly, SYTFE...I haven't seen you demonstrate much in the way of honesty. You're a propagandist. You came here with some misguided notions that you learned god only knows where...and you're determined that you're "correct" even when it's obvious that you don't know what it is that you're talking about! In that case...who's words are really hollow and meaningless?

Funny. The most dishonest, the greatest liar on this board, is trying to suggest someone is lying. Again. Poor dumb bastard can not stop lying It is simply a way of life for OS.

I'm not the one with the well deserved nickname "George Costanza", Georgie! That would be you! He pretends to be an architect and you pretend to be an economist. The sad thing is that George Costanza was better at lying than you are! Much better!

Says a simpleton food services worker who is a dedicated conservative troll. Funny.

Georgie thinks I'm a dishwasher but also a highly paid conservative internet chat site troll...because as we all know...most dishwashers moonlight as highly paid internet chat site trolls! :disbelief::cuckoo::disbelief::cuckoo::disbelief::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back