Whats the point of stimulus money

You people that vote for power hungry authoritarians make me fucking sick.
These dipshits cant even give people back some of their money correctly! And you want them to control your healthcare, wages, daycare, schools etc :lmao:

when many people will have to claim a credit when they file taxes LATER?
Doesnt that defeat the whole purpose?
Our federal government is a complete failure.

Ultimately, to keep the economy afloat. It does little good to alleviate people's month to month expenses.

My problem is, when i go to their website to check it, it says "payment statuus #2 - Not available. The IRS updated their site and said if thats what it says when you check yours, you wont be getting one. You will get a credit on your 2020 taxes.
Apparently, they just quit issuing them to prepare for the tax season.
I know A LOT of people this happened to.

My problem is, when i go to their website to check it, it says "payment statuus #2 - Not available. The IRS updated their site and said if thats what it says when you check yours, you wont be getting one. You will get a credit on your 2020 taxes.

I read something about that but even if that is the case, it wouldn't be like a regular tax credit. It would be $600 on top of whatever it would have been. If there is any facts to it, people should be held accountable.

These measures are further examples of how Congress prefers to avoid serious change by concentrating on details of dubious consequence.

I read something about that but even if that is the case, it wouldn't be like a regular tax credit. It would be $600 on top of whatever it would have been. If there is any facts to it, people should be held accountable.
I figured that but it still defeats the purpose.
Hek, i read there are people that still didnt get the one from April

Forum List

Back