what's the positive case for Creepy Wacky Uncle Joe Biden's candidacy. Can someone explain it?

Not Bernie and Not Hillary.

That's about it.

I personally don't think "other people seem to like him" is a strong or durable premise for a candidacy.

Note: "vaguely associated with Obama" is not a positive case either

while he was responsible for the Violence Against Women Act and ending the war in Bosnia, those happened 30 years ago!
Biden has a shitload of experience. He has more experience than all 20 of the other candidates (including Trump) combined.

We've seen what happened with our current and previous president with ZERO experience were elected. Total incompetency.

All the Tard Herd can do is throw mud at Biden. They have no ability to argue the merits of a policy. They can only parrot "Creepy Joe Biden! *squawk* Creepy Joe Biden!" and other horseshit. They are truly retarded.

With that said, Biden is way too old to be President. So is Trump. Trump is already showing signs of senility.

Biden missed his chance in 2016.

Say no to Creepy, Sleepy, Sloppy Joe. He won't have our Soul. Hell to the Naw

When Trump was elected....most of the country and most of the world said.....WTF is wrong with these people?

And then his policies took effect and thinking adults realized just how good of a move it was.

Joe Biden has not only shown himself to be a creepy touchy feely guy, but he has also done and said evil things about black youth in America. .
Along with the Clinton's, Joe had a huge impact in the 94' Crime Bill that lock away more black people than any time in history. He also referred to black youth as "Preditors" that needed to be lock away to protect families like his. He spoke of black folks as uncivilized and animalistic.
It's a shame he decided to run for president and pander directly to the people he thought very little of.

Biden admits in his memoir the only reason he got into politics was to make unlimited amounts of money!

Beto Bernie Booker Buttigieg Biden Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica.

biden's family funds chinese business...a vote for biden is a vote for the chinese president Xi...Joe Biden: wrong on China, Wrong For America. TRUMP/BETO 2020!

A reason you ask?

Because Biden would be a better president than Trump.

Islamophobia, Homophobia or any other form of religious bigotry has no place in my thread or any other thread!

Is it because you are a gay Muslim?
yes

That would make you a bipolar gay Muslim!
whatever you say i am, that's what i'm not!
OK. Looking at the avatar I say you're a Christian ! You were right !

Forum List

Back