what's the positive case for Creepy Wacky Uncle Joe Biden's candidacy. Can someone explain it?

Islamophobia, Homophobia or any other form of religious bigotry has no place in my thread or any other thread!

Is it because you are a gay Muslim?
yes

That would make you a bipolar gay Muslim!
whatever you say i am, that's what i'm not!
OK. Looking at the avatar I say you're a Christian ! You were right !
and what about your avatar?

Is it because you are a gay Muslim?
yes

That would make you a bipolar gay Muslim!
whatever you say i am, that's what i'm not!
OK. Looking at the avatar I say you're a Christian ! You were right !
and what about your avatar?
It's me when I was younger

I'm not a Biden fan. I also didn't vote for Obama. I just think it's weird that you contemplate his penis.

Wasn't it the Democrats who brought the conversation down (pun intended) to the level of discussing penis'? Wasn't it Democrats who brought about the subject of President Donald Trump's hand size?

Biden has a shitload of experience. He has more experience than all 20 of the other candidates (including Trump) combined.

We've seen what happened with our current and previous president with ZERO experience were elected. Total incompetency.

All the Tard Herd can do is throw mud at Biden. They have no ability to argue the merits of a policy. They can only parrot "Creepy Joe Biden! *squawk* Creepy Joe Biden!" and other horseshit. They are truly retarded.

With that said, Biden is way too old to be President. So is Trump. Trump is already showing signs of senility.

Biden missed his chance in 2016.

Nope, there are SEVENTEEN+ Democrats and Progressives who will be throwing mud at Sleepy Joe.

Last edited:
I personally don't think "other people seem to like him" is a strong or durable premise for a candidacy.

Note: "vaguely associated with Obama" is not a positive case either

while he was responsible for the Violence Against Women Act and ending the war in Bosnia, those happened 30 years ago!

He is SOLID...unless you count his aging.

More experience than anyone, established, knows governing inside and out, STABLE, clean record.

For Americans who are tired of the lets-just-wing-it! Trump circus he is exactly the polished off plane-jane establishment candidate they are now missing.

I personally don't think "other people seem to like him" is a strong or durable premise for a candidacy.

Note: "vaguely associated with Obama" is not a positive case either

while he was responsible for the Violence Against Women Act and ending the war in Bosnia, those happened 30 years ago!

The second definition directly applies.

Hail Mar·y
noun
  1. 1.
    a prayer to the Virgin Mary used chiefly by Roman Catholics, beginning with part of Luke 1:28.
      AMERICAN FOOTBALL
      a long, typically unsuccessful pass made in a desperate attempt to score late in the game.
      "they beat the 49ers on a Hail Mary pass in the final seconds"

Biden is a regular guy with decades of experience

The best Republicans have on him is some claims that he touches women’s shoulders and whispers in their ears

Considering Trumps history with women, it is a nonstarter

Forum List

Back