What's the protocol if you see someone vomit in public?

Who do you call?

Homeland Security
CDC
Police

???

Well, if you're a Republican, you scream at the top of your lungs, "there he is, kill him", then, you run away as fast as you can with your hands waving on the ends of your arms as if your wrists were broken all the while screaming "This is Obama's fault" while your head whips back and forth. Eventually, you pass out from exhaustion and wake up in the emergency room because 1, you had no insurance and 2, no one knew what else to do with you.
A Democrats would just call 911.

Who do you call?

Homeland Security
CDC
Police

???

Well, if you're a Republican, you scream at the top of your lungs, "there he is, kill him", then, you run away as fast as you can with your hands waving on the ends of your arms as if your wrists were broken all the while screaming "This is Obama's fault" while your head whips back and forth. Eventually, you pass out from exhaustion and wake up in the emergency room because 1, you had no insurance and 2, no one knew what else to do with you.
A Democrats would just call 911.
"there he is, kill him"
Only if it's YOU deano.....Single celled creature

I would the person ask if an ambulance needs to be called and if they want one to come, I would make the call for them. If blood is what they are throwing up, I won't even ask. I will automatically make the call.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Whatever Chris Tucker would have done in The Fifth Element...

...can't help but feel this is a trick question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back