What's the truest sign that someone is truly middle of the road?

Think of "middle of the road" in literal terms.

Lie down on the white line in the middle of a 2-lane highway.

Now, how long did it take you to get run over by vehicles on the left and vehicles on the right?

There's no "if" in that......
I actually like this analogy.

1617652098793.png

I want to be middle of the road but in recognizing the deceptions, double standards and lies coming from the Leftist Democrats who keep trying to increase their power by any means necessary..... it keeps pushing me to the right because their every motive is now suspect.

I guess a true middle of the road person is someone who doesn't vote very often, doesn't pay much attention to political news.
It has nothing to do if a person votes or not. One can be hard right or hard left and never vote a day in your life.

Try again.

Hint: the answer to my OP question is in the OP itself. Let's see who gets it.

So exciting!

Or, not even so-called "middle of the road", just capable of being unbiased politically?

I'll post my answer eventually, but let me see if anyone comes to the answer first.

A person needs to be able to be capable of criticizing their own "side" so to speak. At least that.

Or, not even so-called "middle of the road", just capable of being unbiased politically?

I'll post my answer eventually, but let me see if anyone comes to the answer first.

Just look for anyone wearing a red MAGA ballcap. MAGA people are obviously not leftwing, just ask any commie like Marc, and they can't be hard conservative either, the GOP and Never-Trumpers spent four years telling us Trump wasn't a good republican, so all that leaves is MAGA center of the Road.

MAGA: Life's true barometer of the truly centrist fair and balanced.

True. Trump actually is a moderate with a slight right of center lean.

A person needs to be able to be capable of criticizing their own "side" so to speak. At least that.
You're extremely close, not quite the answer I'm looking for, but you're warm to hot. The answer is related.

Last edited:
You're extremely close, not quite the answer I'm looking for, but you're warm to hot. The answer is related.

Well, if it involves being neutral, or being able to criticize your own as much as the other guy measuring BOTH sides by the same yardstick, that definitely LEAVES YOU OUT.

But you are under such massive delusion, I doubt you'd ever see that.

The truest sign that someone's truly middle of the road is that they're two-faced, sissified, unable to make decisions and stick with them, easily swayed by others, completely insecure and afraid that someone won't like them....and they smell absolutely terrible, so terrible that someone wrote a song about them.

The question is really, what's a true sign of a person that can be unbiased.

Like what they ask jurors to do every day in America in court rooms.

The phrase I should have used in my title is Politically Objective.

The answer is this guys...

You'll know if a person is truly politically objective if that person is able to accurately describe his opponent's beliefs.

That's the ultimate sign.

Partisans can't do this, they always lie and/or exaggerate the other guy's beliefs and/or arguments.

If a person is unwilling and/or unable, don't know which one is worse, to accurately describe what their political opponent believes then that person is just a partisan and can never be objective.

Someone said if they can criticize their own side, which is kind of close, but the ultimate sign if hey can describe the other guy's position fairly.

You'll know if a person is truly politically objective if that person is able to accurately describe his opponent's beliefs.

Partisans can't do this, they always lie and/or exaggerate the other guy's beliefs and/or arguments.

If a person is unwilling and/or unable, don't know which one is worse, to accurately describe what their political opponent believes then that person is just a partisan and can never be objective.

Someone said if they can criticize their own side, which is kind of close, but the ultimate sign if hey can describe the other guy's position fairly.
Being able to articulate your opponents beliefs does not make you middle-of-the-road. It could be an indicator of good character, having a willingness to listen, but it could also simply demonstrate a level of study and preparation for crushing an opponent in political debate - and these things apply to both sides of the aisle - or to all 87 political genders. It just has nothing at all to do with where a person sits on the political spectrum.

My experience has been that conservatives can generally articulate the beliefs of the left. Leftists, though, can almost never articulate the true beliefs of the right; they simply regurgitate the lies and crap from CNN, MSNBC, Pelosi, etc., when trying to describe the beliefs of conservatives.

In order to actually understand the beliefs of another, you'd have to actually listen to, or read, what they have to say and not inject what you think they believe or what helps your agenda if it were only what your opponent believed. It's kind of like a discussion with your wife: you have to actually listen and not just let the words flow by your brain.

Being able to articulate your opponents beliefs does not make you middle-of-the-road. It could be an indicator of good character, having a willingness to listen, but it could also simply demonstrate a level of study and preparation for crushing an opponent in political debate - and these things apply to both sides of the aisle - or to all 87 political genders. It just has nothing at all to do with where a person sits on the political spectrum.

My experience has been that conservatives can generally articulate the beliefs of the left. Leftists, though, can almost never articulate the true beliefs of the right; they simply regurgitate the lies and crap from CNN, MSNBC, Pelosi, etc., when trying to describe the beliefs of conservatives.

In order to actually understand the beliefs of another, you'd have to actually listen to, or read, what they have to say and not inject what you think they believe or what helps your agenda if it were only what your opponent believed. It's kind of like a discussion with your wife: you have to actually listen and not just let the words flow by your brain.
I corrected my OP in the thread by stating that "middle of the road" wasn't the best verbiage.

What I meant to communicate was "politically objective."

Being able to articulate your political opponent's views accurately and fairly is a true sign of an objective person.

You are to bias and not a good enough of an actor to ever be able to pick out who isn't bias.....

Last edited:

I corrected my OP in the thread by stating that "middle of the road" wasn't the best verbiage.

What I meant to communicate was "politically objective."

Being able to articulate your political opponent's views accurately and fairly is a true sign of an objective person.

I think my response still applies. It could mean you at least listen or it could mean you're well prepared for debate.

Damn good answer.

I want to be middle of the road but in recognizing the deceptions, double standards and lies coming from the Leftist Democrats who keep trying to increase their power by any means necessary..... it keeps pushing me to the right because their every motive is now suspect.

I guess a true middle of the road person is someone who doesn't vote very often, doesn't pay much attention to political news.
It has nothing to do if a person votes or not. One can be hard right or hard left and never vote a day in your life.

Try again.

Hint: the answer to my OP question is in the OP itself. Let's see who gets it.
No it isn't, dumbass. You're a racist idiot.

They piss off the right AND the left?

Forum List

Back