What's the worst thing you could say to a Congresswoman?

I'd put it in the same category as Wendy Davis' clueless remark about her paraplegic opponent

The truth is that at age 19, I was a teenage mother living alone with my daughter in a trailer and struggling to keep us afloat on my way to a divorce. And I knew then that I was going to have to work my way up and out of that life if I was going to give my daughter a better life and a better future and that’s what I’ve done. I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Wendy Davis admits to fuzzy facts in bio

I'd put it in the same category as Wendy Davis' clueless remark about her paraplegic opponent

The truth is that at age 19, I was a teenage mother living alone with my daughter in a trailer and struggling to keep us afloat on my way to a divorce. And I knew then that I was going to have to work my way up and out of that life if I was going to give my daughter a better life and a better future and that’s what I’ve done. I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Having trouble addressing the O/P I see. Can't defend this far right wingnut's stupidity? WTF does the O/P have to do with Wendy Davis?

He is an IRS Contractor gaming the system. He managed to get military disability benefits for an injury he got playing football in prep school. Can you imagine? What an insult to this our military men and women! He thinks he served our country by playing football in prep school...

My husband is livid. He is a disabled vet. He wants everyone to know this guy is not a nice person.
- Jeri

Obvious abuse of the system.

Happens all the time and the man is dishonorable.

My husband said 30% ! ! ! He is getting 30% disability! He said that is outrageous! This IRS Contractor didn't have to wait in line either! Not that there is a line for football players who sprained their foot / toe! We've got soldiers with disabilities like blown off limbs waiting for their disability. This guy goes to the front of the line and he isn't even injured from a war! He was playing football! Tsk... tsk... he should be ashamed of himself!

Imagine someone who would say a thing like that.

No chance he simply made a mistake and didn't know what other patients had gone through (such as the person he was addressing), right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

You have to be stretching to make that out to be a insult to her opponent.

That guy is a complete asshole. Good for her for ripping the prick a new asshole!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

(1) I have a disability pension for a parachute injury, and I was not hurt anywhere near as badly as the loss of feeling in the congresswoman's right arm from an explosion in Iraq.

(2) And the civilian has a 30% for a HS football injury?

My husband is livid. He is a disabled vet. He wants everyone to know this guy is not a nice person.
- Jeri

I wouldn't take a leak on this man if he were on fire.

I agree with your husband.

I'd grab a bucket of water and put him out. Then I would tell him if you think that was bad wait until you see hell! :eek:
I'm sure he's not looking forward to that day. However, the day will come when he meets his maker, and when he does, he'll need to account for his actions. As for now, he has to live with his conscience, and after what he did, I'll bet it won't be easy.

So the VA told a guy that a foot injury he got during football, made the foot 30% disabled.

And the VA told the Congresswoman that her arm paralysis she got from battle in Iraq, made the arm 20% disabled.

And somehow this became all the guy's fault?

Last edited:
I read the title and I read, ".......who lost her legs in battle?" and I winched. I knew exactly who that was referring to. She ran when Republicans were still playing the "libs are anti-American because they are anti-war" slogan. The helicopter she was flying was shot out of the air. I didn't wince for Rep. Duckworth, I winced for whatever dumb fuck said something to her. If you notice she said she had pain in her feet and her arm was treated. She never mentioned just how badly she was wounded that day.

Forum List

Back