What's Welfare?

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Okay boys, put in all the programs that you believe are Welfare and I will help you with the math. Be specific, not something for nothing is welfare. I have plenty pf those around.

Welfare is:

• Banned
Food stamps

Good.

"How Much Does SNAP Cost?

In fiscal year 2013, the federal government spent about $82.5 billion on SNAP. About 92 percent went directly to benefits that households used to purchase food. Of the remaining 8 percent, about 5 percent was used for state administrative costs, including eligibility determinations, employment and training and nutrition education for SNAP households, and anti-fraud activities. About 3 percent went for other food assistance programs, such as the block grant for food assistance in Puerto Rico and American Samoa, commodity purchases for the Emergency Food Assistance Program (which helps food pantries and soup kitchens across the country), and commodities for the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations."
Policy Basics: Introduction to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Okay boys, put in all the programs that you believe are Welfare and I will help you with the math. Be specific, not something for nothing is welfare. I have plenty pf those around.

Welfare is:

The Congressional Ass wipers. How much are they costing us?

It is pretty interesting that nearly everyone in the thread so far has avoided the OP's question.
I'd be shocked if they hadn't. They live in ideology, not reality.
TAXIMAGE1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back