What’s with all the self gratification during these White House pressers?!

It’s amazing to me despite the seriousness of what’s going on in this country to hear Trump and his people continue to brag about how extraordinary a job Trump is doing. You can visibly see the doctors in the background deflate and cringe as the others talk up how magnificent the Presidents bold and decisive actions have been. On top of that they all seem to be pushing the “China Virus” narrative because Trump just needs to have an enemy to fight against.

It’s just pathetic... does anybody hear this crap and not shake their head in embarrassment?

Give us a break and just give the news with out the self gratifying boasting.

They want to give everyone the impression that they got a handle on this and inspire confidence that everyone is doing a good job. Trump always brags about himself under every circumstance, so I get it why people don’t like him. I feel the same way about his boasting. But I suggest everyone pay attention to the substance of these Coronavirus task force press conferences and ignore the bullshit.
It would be easier to ignore the bullshit if Trump didn’t spew so much of it.

Which is the point of this thread.

The more stupid bragging, the less confidence I have.
Since you think everything he says is bullshit, you've painted an impossible ituation for him.

That's your own immaturity.
I didn’t say everything he says is bullshit.

That’s just you making things up again.
What has, he said that isn't?

It’s amazing to me despite the seriousness of what’s going on in this country to hear Trump and his people continue to brag about how extraordinary a job Trump is doing. You can visibly see the doctors in the background deflate and cringe as the others talk up how magnificent the Presidents bold and decisive actions have been. On top of that they all seem to be pushing the “China Virus” narrative because Trump just needs to have an enemy to fight against.

It’s just pathetic... does anybody hear this crap and not shake their head in embarrassment?

They want to give everyone the impression that they got a handle on this and inspire confidence that everyone is doing a good job. Trump always brags about himself under every circumstance, so I get it why people don’t like him. I feel the same way about his boasting. But I suggest everyone pay attention to the substance of these Coronavirus task force press conferences and ignore the bullshit.

Since you think everything he says is bullshit, you've painted an impossible ituation for him.

I’m not in the mood for playing your stupid games.

so i was right. all i asked you to do was show me where i was wrong and you blame me like the bitch you are.

Grifters gonna grift.

How do you feel about our political class hiding what was coming from the public while they got their insider trading all in order?

so i was right. all i asked you to do was show me where i was wrong and you blame me like the bitch you are.
Blame = American.

I shouldn’t be forced to disprove your lie about me.

I won’t play your stupid games.

It’s amazing to me despite the seriousness of what’s going on in this country to hear Trump and his people continue to brag about how extraordinary a job Trump is doing.
Umm....we're in an election year. What did you expect him to say?

"We're doing a full-blown shitty, half-assed job and we hope you all die."

:laughing0301:

Maybe you can just ignore the campaigning hyperbole or take it for what it is worth? Just a thought.

:beer:

It’s hard to ignore when it is being pumped in our faces... there are time for campaign rhetoric and times for honest straight forward communication. The doctors on the team are doing a great job... it’s the stooges around them what muddy the water with the political talk. Stick to the facts and get down to business

It’s amazing to me despite the seriousness of what’s going on in this country to hear Trump and his people continue to brag about how extraordinary a job Trump is doing.
Umm....we're in an election year. What did you expect him to say?

"We're doing a full-blown shitty, half-assed job and we hope you all die."

:laughing0301:

Maybe you can just ignore the campaigning hyperbole or take it for what it is worth? Just a thought.

:beer:

It’s hard to ignore when it is being pumped in our faces... there are time for campaign rhetoric and times for honest straight forward communication. The doctors on the team are doing a great job... it’s the stooges around them what muddy the water with the political talk. Stick to the facts and get down to business
Just like Obama did as, he took credit for everything.

I recall your similar anger at him.

Can we have a video to back this up?

Trump's MFing job is to instill confidence in POTUS & country, and THEY DO demonstrate due diligence. That's a fucking leader. Trump is the best man for the job.

But I get it, PROGS prefer Obama types, who tell us whites are racist, 1% GDP is current and future, you didn't build that, who threatens the Constitution, who builds a corrupt admin. spilled over to circumvent Trump (aka treason).
Just look up today’s presser. It’s pathetic. If you want to call Trump and his minions boasting and bragging about how great Trump is something that instills confidence then you go right ahead. But you’d sound like an imbecile

Grifters gonna grift.

How do you feel about our political class hiding what was coming from the public while they got their insider trading all in order?
I think it’s bullshit. I don’t know the details but it sounds like insider shit to me. Don’t even think congress should be allowed to invest in the stock market.

Can we have a video to back this up?

Trump's MFing job is to instill confidence in POTUS & country, and THEY DO demonstrate due diligence. That's a fucking leader. Trump is the best man for the job.

But I get it, PROGS prefer Obama types, who tell us whites are racist, 1% GDP is current and future, you didn't build that, who threatens the Constitution, who builds a corrupt admin. spilled over to circumvent Trump (aka treason).
Just look up today’s presser. It’s pathetic. If you want to call Trump and his minions boasting and bragging about how great Trump is something that instills confidence then you go right ahead. But you’d sound like an imbecile
And you'd, never do that constantly defending your side.

Grifters gonna grift.

I think it’s bullshit. I don’t know the details but it sounds like insider shit to me. Don’t even think congress should be allowed to invest in the stock market.
Agreed. Make a decision, PUBLIC service or no. Think the public is willing to pay good people enough to give up corruption and get the $ out of the enterprise of governance? Can't say taxes and corporations are people, the end. Amen.

The only things that the orange whore knows how to do is congratulate himself, preen, and campaign.

The only things that the orange whore knows how to do is congratulate himself, preen, and campaign.
We are living in unprecedented times and you fuck nuts still bitch at every surface level bullshit you can think of.

Yall are about as petty as a person can be.

I love how Trump can successfully fight a global pandemic and the leftwing media at the same time! lol

The man is amazing. :)

Forum List

Back