What's with the low oil prices?

Seriously?!? :disbelief:

No, he wasn't serious. He was just hoping to get his rocks off by looking for an excuse to jump into the stands and get groped by a sexual predator dressed like Joker. Notice how he quickly disappeared after I bitch slapped his stupidity back to the 1st grade?

Sure. Now look at production of each company vs. profits. The numbers don't work. It's $10.00 a barrel.

That's naive.

Production costs vary in harvesting oil like they vary in the harvest of any resource. And yes, profit is a necessary part of those costs.

Profits aren't evil. Using them to buy tax breaks because the law allows it are.

Big Oil hits the brakes on shale spending
By Matt Egan @mattmegan5 December 8, 2014

With oil prices in free fall, the fear is that hunting for new shale in the U.S. may just not be that profitable.

ConocoPhillips (COP) became the first major U.S. oil company on Monday to reveal that it is slashing spending for 2015. There are expectations that more energy companies will follow.

Big Oil hits the brakes on shale spending - Dec. 8 2014

oh, PS...

...see, I told you so.

They're playing you. Big Oil wants they're $70.00+/bbl profits back.

obama brought back the ban for off shore drilling. obama closed a large portion of the waters around the US to drilling He closed off drilling in portions of Alaska. He's not going to allow the keystone pipeline
I'm surprised you were able yo pull your head from obama's ass to make an attempt to refute what I said.

We have an oil glut, do we need it?

Isis is dumping massive quantities of oil on the market, while OPEC is simultaneously pumping oil into the market. All designed to cripple US domestic exploration.

Fracking is an expensive process, which requires something like $80/brl to cover their dead costs.

Eventually this will be discovered as being part and parcel of the whole Benghazi deal... and why it was essential to murder Stevens and develop the pretense of the ass-hat Youtube video.

[
That's naive.

Production costs vary in harvesting oil like they vary in the harvest of any resource. And yes, profit is a necessary part of those costs.

Profits aren't evil. Using them to buy tax breaks because the law allows it are.

It's $10.00/bbl.

ISIS hardly controls "massive quantities of oil" let alone the ability to "dump" it on the market. :slap:

And yes, I believe that exploration drilling and production will drop significantly if prices remain depressed.

Of most concern to me is when we get to the point where the oil that we do import costs less than those countries' production costs. This is against the law. Clinton allowed it, and I have no doubts that He-Who-Shall-Not-Be named will also allow it.

ISIS hardly controls "massive quantities of oil" let alone the ability to "dump" it on the market. :slap:

And yes, I believe that exploration drilling and production will drop significantly if prices remain depressed.

Of most concern to me is when we get to the point where the oil that we do import costs less than those countries' production costs. This is against the law. Clinton allowed it, and I have no doubts that He-Who-Shall-Not-Be named will also allow it.

Isis controls the bulk of oil production in Iraq. You may prefer to not consider that 'massive'... but I would lead you to the price of oil and point out that sufficient volumes to cause such a drop in the international markets would be something reasonably close to 'massive'.

Isis is dumping massive quantities of oil on the market, while OPEC is simultaneously pumping oil into the market. All designed to cripple US domestic exploration.

Fracking is an expensive process, which requires something like $80/brl to cover their dead costs.

Eventually this will be discovered as being part and parcel of the whole Benghazi deal... and why it was essential to murder Stevens and develop the pretense of the ass-hat Youtube video.

According to faux news little brother WSJ it's $75.00/bbl. Keep in mind that faux still calls it the 'Obama phone' instead of the truth, the Reagan phone.

Isis is dumping massive quantities of oil on the market

ISIS really doesn't control much production.

Isis controls the bulk of oil production in Iraq. You may prefer to not consider that 'massive'... but I would lead you to the price of oil and point out that sufficient volumes to cause such a drop in the international markets would be something reasonably close to 'massive'.

Isis controls the bulk of oil production in Iraq.

Ummm....

“‘Selling prices range from $25 to $60 a barrel,’ IHS reported recently. In other words, depending on whether it’s a good or bad day, ISIS’s oil revenues can vary between $1.5 million and $3.6 million a day,” Newsweek’s article said.

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-islamic-state-baiji-iraq-syria-oil-283524

Forum List

Back