What's with the low oil prices?

low demand mean a bad economy is coming.

Thanks to Republicans/corporate America/wall street, the middle class has had a bad economy since the economic crash of 2008.
How did Republicans have anything to do with low demand?
obama's anti fossil fuel policies and agenda has done it.

Not just a chronic and habitual liar, you're stupid too.
luggie you need a vacation your obsession with lying has gone way to far.

You're right that I am obsessed with facts and truth.

Unlike Baby Huey.

Tell the truth, for a change, and I guarantee you that I will go back to ignoring every dumb thing you post.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
No you're just a lying sack of shit.
Even in this thread it showed how much of a liar you are.

As the price for oil approaches 50 dollars a barrel what do you think is up?

The Oil cartel could cut production as they have in the past to maintain prices but have not. They are sitting on a pile of gold so it is not like it would hurt them.

Could it be to hurt fracking? Which I have heard there is now no where to store more gas in the US.

Or could it be to bankrupt Russia? To destroy their oil industry and if so what do you think Putin might do?

Russia might be in their sights, but Iran definitely is. I believe Iran is the target of this.

It's the Saudis hurting Putin. PERIOD.

It's the Saudis that are sitting 'on a pile of gold,' TRILLIONS WORTH.

It costs $10.00 to produce a barrel of oil, so there's plenty of room to make money.

That's not true - you just are an ignorant slug smoking dope in moms basement with no grasp of reality.

screen%20shot%202014-05-12%20at%203.56.27%20pm.png

We must all genuflect and bow to King Obuma for this gift! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope.

Just give credit where its due.

Unless, of course, you can come up with even one thing the Rs have done to generate economic growth ...?

Take your time and go back as far into the past as you need to.

We must all genuflect and bow to King Obuma for this gift! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope.

Just give credit where its due.

Unless, of course, you can come up with even one thing the Rs have done to generate economic growth ...?

Take your time and go back as far into the past as you need to.

Muttley, Reid has 352 PASSED and mostly Bipartisan bills sitting on his desk, some from 2010, and your Democratic Senate leader refuses to bring any of them up, not for a vote, but for DISCUSSION.... Now tell us, who is the obstructionist, and who has produced WITH DEMOCRATIC PARTNERS a huge amount of bills, many to do with the economy....I'll wait!

Its because President Obama loves us and wants what's best so he's cutting oil prices to give us all a break at this blessed season.

No, actually declining worldwide demand (recessions as far as the eye can see) combined with enormous oil production out of the US have led to a glut of supply over demand.

Or... back in 2008, EVERYbody on all sides of the aisle believed that "Drill baby, drill" was a step in the correct direction and now the USA is reaping the rewards of producing more oil than it ever has, and, with that much black gold hitting the market place, OPEC has no choice but to try and keep up. Any single player seriously cutting production now would gain nothing in the here and now.

Although... Conservation of resources may well be an option that the Monkeys inhabiting earth 200 years from now will be wishing we had considered, but fuck 'em - I just 'coal rolled' a slow bitch in a Prius and now I'm sporting wood without blue pills for the first time in seven years.

Get 'Er DONE!​

Its because President Obama loves us and wants what's best so he's cutting oil prices to give us all a break at this blessed season.

No, actually declining worldwide demand (recessions as far as the eye can see) combined with enormous oil production out of the US have led to a glut of supply over demand.

Or... back in 2008, EVERYbody on all sides of the aisle believed that "Drill baby, drill" was a step in the correct direction and now the USA is reaping the rewards of producing more oil than it ever has, and, with that much black gold hitting the market place, OPEC has no choice but to try and keep up. Any single player seriously cutting production now would gain nothing in the here and now.

Although... Conservation of resources may well be an option that the Monkeys inhabiting earth 200 years from now will be wishing we had considered, but fuck 'em - I just 'coal rolled' a slow bitch in a Prius and now I'm sporting wood without blue pills for the first time in seven years.

Get 'Er DONE!​
Oh god please tell me you're not one of those "peak oil" fools.

Umm . . . actually, guys, you can't have it both ways.

Choose one side, then come down hard.

If you straddle, you will get kicked in groin, hard.

Once again I called it right. I liquidated some funds that would be a burden in the market and have them ready for investment in rental property here in the city and valley. I think we will be in a recession through most of next year.
No, you have it timed wrong.

The EU is going to continue to suffer and will slip into a recession by summer of 2015. China's economy is about to really take a hit and will drive some of that and the US won't feel that impact until 2016.

None of that is a given, and many things can alter the trajectory.

However, many on the left are getting a first hand account of the abstract concept of "supply and demand".

Though I think that none of you will learn this lesson.

The RWnuts have blamed everything bad that's happened in the economy in the lasts 6 years on Obama. (Name something they haven't blamed on him, if you disagree).

That means that they believe Obama has the power to affect every economic event that happens.

Therefore, by their own thinking, lower gas prices must be to the credit of President Obama...

...unless of course the RWnuts around here are phoney fucktards...

The RWnuts have blamed everything bad that's happened in the economy in the lasts 6 years on Obama. (Name something they haven't blamed on him, if you disagree).

That means that they believe Obama has the power to affect every economic event that happens.

Therefore, by their own thinking, lower gas prices must be to the credit of President Obama...

No, ya stupid POS, the conservatives have blamed Obama for what he did, not for the things out of his control. Have you been a mental midget your whole life?

Forum List

Back