What's with the low oil prices?

The GOP should be in a good position in 2016 if 2015 is a recession year for America.

We may still lose the Senate back to the dems (so many vulnerable GOP to Dem seats up for grabs), but the limit is the sky on house seats depending how nice we are to women and Hispanics, and how to convince TP to keep voting right even if they no longer have any power in policy and decision making.

As the price for oil approaches 50 dollars a barrel what do you think is up?

The Oil cartel could cut production as they have in the past to maintain prices but have not. They are sitting on a pile of gold so it is not like it would hurt them.

Could it be to hurt fracking? Which I have heard there is now no where to store more gas in the US.

Or could it be to bankrupt Russia? To destroy their oil industry and if so what do you think Putin might do?

American ingenuity, in spite of all the road blocks thrown up by Obama, combined with a weaker economy in Europe, has pushed supply up faster than demand.

They are sitting on a pile of gold so it is not like it would hurt them.

It will hurt them. Iran,Venezuela and Russia can't stand a small drop, this huge drop will crusth them.

Could it be to hurt fracking?

Yes and to hurt Iran.

what do you think Putin might do?

Putin be poutin'.
Putin is burping and napping as he digests Crimea and part of the Ukraine.

After his nap, he is going back for seconds.

Most likely, Saudi Arabia is trying to hurt Russia. Russia backs Syria and Iran, and also backs the invasion of the Ukraine.

Our Secretary of State visited Saudi Arabia earlier this year. This is probably being done at our behest.
Lurch has no pull.

The price is low because there is more oil than anyone ever dreamed of.

The whole "we are running out" myth has been shattered.

Most likely, Saudi Arabia is trying to hurt Russia. Russia backs Syria and Iran, and also backs the invasion of the Ukraine.

Our Secretary of State visited Saudi Arabia earlier this year. This is probably being done at our behest.

and Iran.

the oil rich countries hold more Exxon stock than Exxon itself. Saudi (et al) keep production up, oil falls, stocks fall, Saudi shorts Exxon and makes up the $$ they're losing on oil prices x 10... Its a shell game with the ragheads. Meanwhile Saudi built the largest refinery in the USA and refines all the oil we get from shale, and that $$ helps to cover their butts on the oil they sell on the global market at cheaper prices ..

Lurch has no pull.

As a Nephew and Grandson of two oil executives, I can tell you without question that we've had 'more oil than anyone ever dreamed of' for decades.

The Oil cartel could cut production as they have in the past to maintain prices but have not. They are sitting on a pile of gold so it is not like it would hurt them.

Could it be to hurt fracking? Which I have heard there is now no where to store more gas in the US.

Or could it be to bankrupt Russia? To destroy their oil industry and if so what do you think Putin might do?
low demand mean a bad economy is coming.

Yeah. All the signs are there, right?

Next, you'll swear its Bush's doing. Better yet, St. Ronnie Ray-Gun, He Of The Long Gas Lines.

Idiot.

Yeah. All the signs are there, right?

Next, you'll swear its Bush's doing. Better yet, St. Ronnie Ray-Gun, He Of The Long Gas Lines.

Idiot.
What kind of cheeses do you want with all that whine?

Lurch has no pull.

As a Nephew and Grandson of two oil executives, I can tell you without question that we've had 'more oil than anyone ever dreamed of' for decades.

And even though we already have more than we need, Obama has continued to grant more and more licenses to drill and explore.

But, it has also resulted in a lot of high paying jobs.

Of course, this also means its ridiculous to even consider the fiasco of Keystone.

low demand mean a bad economy is coming..

quit slobbering ... damn.

maybe in the long term oil prices could effect the economy, but not to the extent high prices effect the economy .. but I'll guess global prices won't allow oil burners like us to suffer very long.

but keep the fear factor going, it helps to make you seem real stupid ..

Thanks to Republicans/corporate America/wall street, the middle class has had a bad economy since the economic crash of 2008.
How did Republicans have anything to do with low demand?
obama's anti fossil fuel policies and agenda has done it.

Not just a chronic and habitual liar, you're stupid too.
luggie you need a vacation your obsession with lying has gone way to far.

Thanks to Republicans/corporate America/wall street, the middle class has had a bad economy since the economic crash of 2008.

low demand .. obama's anti fossil fuel policies and agenda has done it...

done what, set new production and reserve records ?

damn that sob.

lol

damn that sob.

lol
And I bet you think the economy is rolling?

damn that sob.

lol
And I bet you think the economy is rolling?

let me get this straight ... NOW cheaper global oil prices have our economy moving slow..

that about it?

He's such a fucking idiot.....I'm surprised he can even find his computer and turn it on.

Exploration and well drilling is at an all time high under Obama.

US drilling under President Obama: Fact vs. fiction
US drilling under President Obama Fact vs. fiction OTR Interviews On the Record Fox News

It's called fracking in the U.S. Combine that with the OPEC countries tied up in turmoil and you have the perfect combination for a drop.

Saudi Arabia Declares Oil War on US Fracking hits Railroads Tank-Car Makers Canada Russia Sinks Venezuela Wolf Street

luggie you need a vacation your obsession with lying has gone way to far.

You're right that I am obsessed with facts and truth.

Unlike Baby Huey.

Tell the truth, for a change, and I guarantee you that I will go back to ignoring every dumb thing you post.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back