What's your plan Donald??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Amid "The Donald's" thundering attacks about "lying Hillary" "crooked Hillary" etc. I've heard almost no detailed plans from Trump about....anything. Cases in point:

1. He wants to scrap Obamacare, but has no plan to replace it with anything. What about those 25 million people on the plan now? Tough luck for them?

2. He whines about our eroding infrastructure, but has yet to give any plans to deal with it.

3. He wants big tax cuts for many Americans (especially the rich) but gives no details of how to balance the federal budget with less tax revenue than before.

4. He says he has a national security plan, but says it's a secret. (Are we really supposed to trust him on this?)

5. He says our trade deals are horrible, and they hurt American workers, but gives no details on what what his trade deals would look like.

6. He wants to force Mexico to pay for a wall on out southern boarder, but has no detailed plan for making this happen.

7. He wants to dramatically increase out military spending, yet says nothing about where the money is going to come from to do this.

And the list goes on. Trump thunders on about how horrible things are now, but has almost no plans for improving anything, just a few broad statements, and more thundering attacks about Hillary. What's your plan Donald ??

Amid "The Donald's" thundering attacks about "lying Hillary" "crooked Hillary" etc. I've heard almost no detailed plans from Trump about....anything. Cases in point:

1. He wants to scrap Obamacare, but has no plan to replace it with anything. What about those 25 million people on the plan now? Tough luck for them?

What the hell are you talking about? "Obamacare" is legislation, not an insurance plan. You can't be "ON" Obamacare.... Unless you mean.. ON Medicaid. Well, Medicaid is broke, so no matter what is done, there won't be any federal funding to pay for those "on" it anyway. And I am sorry you obviously flunked Civics but the President doesn't decide these things, it's up to Congress to pass a bill and he signs it. As great as Trump may be, he's certainly not psychic. So you're going to have to "wait and see what's in it"... as Nancy Pelosi would say.

2. He whines about our eroding infrastructure, but has yet to give any plans to deal with it.

Hopefully, he's going to tell you to go fuck yourself. Our nation functioned for nearly 250 years without the Federal government taking care of state and local infrastructure. That's the reason we pay state and local taxes.

3. He wants big tax cuts for many Americans (especially the rich) but gives no details of how to balance the federal budget with less tax revenue than before.

Through the creation of more paychecks and more commerce. You don't gain more revenue by raising tax rates because you kill jobs and commerce.

4. He says he has a national security plan, but says it's a secret. (Are we really supposed to trust him on this?)

Yep... We're supposed to trust him. Only idiots would reveal their security plans to their enemies. It makes having such a plan pointless. The whole entire point of voting is to elect someone you trust.

5. He says our trade deals are horrible, and they hurt American workers, but gives no details on what what his trade deals would look like.

He's written two books on the subject... where have you been? :dunno:

6. He wants to force Mexico to pay for a wall on out southern boarder, but has no detailed plan for making this happen.

Well, I've heard him outline it numerous times and it's all over his website. Again... where have you been? :dunno:

7. He wants to dramatically increase out military spending, yet says nothing about where the money is going to come from to do this.

What fucking difference does it make to a liberal progressive? We always seem to have plenty of money to do anything your bleeding heart conjures up that you claim needs doing... I don't see where this is a concerning issue. Maybe he's going to use the budgets of the former Department of Education and the IRS? Or any one of a number of other useless and pointless three-letter bureaucracies we're paying for.

And the list goes on. Trump thunders on about how horrible things are now, but has almost no plans for improving anything, just a few broad statements, and more thundering attacks about Hillary. What's your plan Donald ??

Read his two books, he explains it all in full detail. I don't happen to agree with him on all of it but I'm not a moron claiming he hasn't laid out any specifics. What is Hillary's plan and why hasn't she already implemented them as a Senator or Administration cabinet member? Has she been too busy selling political favors and giving classified secrets to our enemies? Maybe she's been too busy trying to cover up all the scandals and crime that seem to follow her wherever she goes? :dunno:

What the hell are you talking about? "Obamacare" is legislation, not an insurance plan. You can't be "ON" Obamacare.... Unless you mean.. ON Medicaid. Well, Medicaid is broke, so no matter what is done, there won't be any federal funding to pay for those "on" it anyway. And I am sorry you obviously flunked Civics but the President doesn't decide these things, it's up to Congress to pass a bill and he signs it. As great as Trump may be, he's certainly not psychic. So you're going to have to "wait and see what's in it"... as Nancy Pelosi would say.

Hopefully, he's going to tell you to go fuck yourself. Our nation functioned for nearly 250 years without the Federal government taking care of state and local infrastructure. That's the reason we pay state and local taxes.

Through the creation of more paychecks and more commerce. You don't gain more revenue by raising tax rates because you kill jobs and commerce.

Yep... We're supposed to trust him. Only idiots would reveal their security plans to their enemies. It makes having such a plan pointless. The whole entire point of voting is to elect someone you trust.

He's written two books on the subject... where have you been? :dunno:

Well, I've heard him outline it numerous times and it's all over his website. Again... where have you been? :dunno:

What fucking difference does it make to a liberal progressive? We always seem to have plenty of money to do anything your bleeding heart conjures up that you claim needs doing... I don't see where this is a concerning issue. Maybe he's going to use the budgets of the former Department of Education and the IRS? Or any one of a number of other useless and pointless three-letter bureaucracies we're paying for.

Read his two books, he explains it all in full detail. I don't happen to agree with him on all of it but I'm not a moron claiming he hasn't laid out any specifics. What is Hillary's plan and why hasn't she already implemented them as a Senator or Administration cabinet member? Has she been too busy selling political favors and giving classified secrets to our enemies? Maybe she's been too busy trying to cover up all the scandals and crime that seem to follow her wherever she goes? :dunno:

Colorful responses...but you still have not answered my question.:dunno:

Forum List

Back