🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.

I don't know if you can call him a decent candidate or not, but Festerman is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Ronald McDonald should have been able to beat him hands down. Now we will have somebody in the Senate more lost than Biden is in the White House.

Hatred for republicans promoted mostly by the mainstream media caused the good people of Pa. to elect a racist who once grabbed a shotgun and chased an innocent black man and who's mental condition is borderline, to serve in the senate. It's an embarrassment for the Keystone state that they may never live down.

Part of the reason Oz lost is the under tow from a poor GOP candidate for gov.
I was very much thinking that the whole time. The candidates for governor of P.A. were the most agonizing choices of ANY in this election.

I was very much thinking that the whole time. The candidates for governor of P.A. were the most agonizing choices of ANY in this election.
Very true the Republican Doug Mastriano is a decent man just a poor candidate. Shapiro is an a arrogant self indulgent asshole.

You should just go ahead and move, PA is lost to the idiots just like NY now.
If it loses the nearly half of its voter base which is red then yes it will definitely be lost for good. I believe that there's a lot more red voters in this state that we're not properly counted and that the mail-in ballots are to blame.

I know you kkk guys hate Herschel.
You kkk guys? Which guys are you referring too? You think independents are racist?

Certainly you don't think Dems or Repubs are racists ( aside from a small few). The south learned from the civil war I would like to hope?

Forum List

Back