When American citizens openly advocate the overthrow of our republic...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Do they deserve to die a traitor's death? One thing to protest when the skinny lying American hating snake in the white house bypasses congress and blatantly violates the constitution, or when the fat kuuunt sells our country out as SOS. No, that in itself deserves not just our disdain, but justice. Especially when that same lying marxist snake uses government agencies like the IRS to target legitimate American citizens.

No, I am talking about when leftist groups advocate and push for the overthrow of our Constitution and our republic for which it stands.

I say all of them, without exception need to be done away with.

Do they deserve to die a traitor's death? One thing to protest when the skinny lying American hating snake in the white house bypasses congress and blatantly violates the constitution, or when the fat kuuunt sells our country out as SOS. No, that in itself deserves not just our disdain, but justice. Especially when that same lying marxist snake uses government agencies like the IRS to target legitimate American citizens.

No, I am talking about when leftist groups advocate and push for the overthrow of our Constitution and our republic for which it stands.

The Irony of this post is delicious.

They are following the DOI and Constitution. I suggest you read them snowflake.

Forum List

Back