When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

voting_republican.jpg

Well it's a good thing we pulled out of there. 20 years in there was a complete waste.
I wouldn't disagree, but the way we pulled out was fucked and made the US look weak. British Operators where saving US civilians while our troops where sitting on their asses.

Its all on you...you voted for a senile mean stubborn jerk because the media suckered you in to hating Trump...a damn good president...now look what we've got to deal with....all on you bud...the decline of the economy the fact that covid is still here...$5 gas.....dead Marines....lost a war....lost an 800,000 thousand dollar embassy and 80 billion in weapons and supplies....all on people like you...and you come here with a stupid meme like the coward you are...with blood on your hands....

Maybe when the terrorist attacks begin here again it will finally wake you up to what we were doing there in Afghanistan and the sacrifices made by better Americans than you will ever be....

this is the second prez with mental health issues or too old , i dont think a leader should take office if there have serous issues with mental health , or over a certain age
The other prez being FDR as a virtual corpse in his 4th term or maybe Wilson who suffered a catastrophic stroke that democrats kept hidden.

Hardly a sign of a leader when he displays his puppet strings so often. Who’s dictating to the President on what he can do? We all know why they want Biden to remain in the bunker, but who’s the puppet master?

Due left disabilities, the cretins are trying to sell a pitch the POTUS no longer speaks for themselves, "IT'S A DEMOCRACY". So Xiden has his instructions and like a good dog he's hiding, he was never more than a salesman anyway. PROGS supported this, Trump was simply too honest. Plus they're prepping for Kamala's takeover anyway, PROGS supported that too. What a fucked up bunch, am I right?

Or you can vote Democrat and live life in a constant state of manufactured outrage at every self-perceived slight towards (insert race and or gender here). Believe that Government is the answer to everything. Believe that people who earn their money owes it to the people who don't.

By the way I'm a Conservative not a Republican.

Its all on you...you voted for a senile mean stubborn jerk because the media suckered you in to hating Trump...a damn good president...now look what we've got to deal with....all on you bud...the decline of the economy the fact that covid is still here...$5 gas.....dead Marines....lost a war....lost an 800,000 thousand dollar embassy and 80 billion in weapons and supplies....all on people like you...and you come here with a stupid meme like the coward you are...with blood on your hands....

Maybe when the terrorist attacks begin here again it will finally wake you up to what we were doing there in Afghanistan and the sacrifices made by better Americans than you will ever be....
Wow you need to take your anti-anxiety meds that were prescribed to you by your local insane asylum.

The US Economy is doing well... would be better if we mandate you antivaxxers to get your shots. Gas is only $3 a gallon.

We're out of Afghanistan and our troops are no longer over there after 20 years..... YAY!!!!!!

Or you can vote Democrat and live life in a constant state of manufactured outrage at every self-perceived slight towards (insert race and or gender here). Believe that Government is the answer to everything. Believe that people who earn their money owes it to the people who don't.

By the way I'm a Conservative not a Republican.
Well, we all know Trickle down economics doesn't work Bro.

The New World Order dark cabal so many of you refuse to acknowledge exists are totaly controlling Biden's look-alike. Biden's ook-alike is their puppet, their stooge.

Eyewitnesses within the White House claimed he did. So I trust the witnesses. Plus remember what Trump said about John McCain's experience in the service?

Donnie Bonespurs clearly doesn't respect military people.
Provide a link to those "eyewitness" statements you "cite", Dumbass.

Eyewitnesses here (all who read your posts) know that you are a dumbass.

I wouldn't disagree, but the way we pulled out was fucked and made the US look weak. British Operators where saving US civilians while our troops where sitting on their asses.
It would have been fucked up even if Trump did it. But at least we're out of there. No more wasting money on that area of the world.

Time to move on... only Republicans want to live in the past.

The other prez being FDR as a virtual corpse in his 4th term or maybe Wilson who suffered a catastrophic stroke that democrats kept hidden.
FDR was one of the best Presidents ever... without him there wouldn't be Social Secruity and you'd probably wouldn't be on SSI disability spewing right wing nonsense from your dingy house trailer.

I think we all accept your concession you are full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Umm... That would be your rightwing media outlets... there's plenty of horse shit to be found on there and you right wing culties just gobble it up. You can't get enough of it.

No wonder Republicans are shit for brains, q'anon insurrectionists.

Forum List

Back