When blacks and white are equal...

Thats only fair since whites had 300 years of legislated superiority.
So when are you going to catch up with the rest of civilization? You've already had 50+ years.

We already caught up. Dont you see who is in the white house?
That's fine for him, but what about you? You're still at the bottom of the societal totem poll. I guess your messiah hasn't done much for you, has he?

So when are you going to catch up with the rest of civilization? You've already had 50+ years.

That's fine for him, but what about you? You're still at the bottom of the societal totem poll. I guess your messiah hasn't done much for you, has he?

He is not supposed to do anything specifically for me. He is your POTUS too. Actually my net worth has never been higher. No I'm not at the bottom of the societal totem poll. Everyone wants to be black now. Thats why your kids and women flock to us.

He is not supposed to do anything specifically for me. He is your POTUS too. Actually my net worth has never been higher. No I'm not at the bottom of the societal totem poll. Everyone wants to be black now. Thats why your kids and women flock to us.
Well, I'm happy to hear that, Asswipeas. Business must be good on that freeway offramp.

Well, I'm happy to hear that, Asswipeas. Business must be good on that freeway offramp.

That must have angered you SJ. You always deflect and resort to a name change when I hurt your feelings with the truth. :lol:

That must have angered you SJ. You always deflect and resort to a name change when I hurt your feelings with the truth. :lol:
You don't anger me, you entertain me. Kind of like the monkeys in the zoo.

Everyone knows you got angry. Why would you deflect and pretend white women dont flock to us and your kids try and emulate us? :lol:

Last edited:

Everyone knows you got angry. Why would you deflect and pretend white women dont flock to us and your kids try and emulate us? :lol:
Oh yes, I'm just fuming, can't you tell? :lol:

Yes I can tell. You keep avoiding the issue. :lol:

Want to tell me again how I'm at the bottom of the societal ladder while your children are trying to copy us and your women are trying to get pregnant by us? :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yes, I'm just fuming, can't you tell? :lol:

Yes I can tell. You keep avoiding the issue. :lol:

Want to tell me again how I'm at the bottom of the societal ladder while everyone is trying to copy us? :lol:
Well, there ARE a lot more homeless people in the last 6 years if that's what you mean.

S.J. thinks Jesus was blonde haired and blue eyed like in this giant mosaic at the most important Catholic building in the nation's capital Washington D.C.

2523010412_f1e223ab99.jpg

Forum List

Back