When blacks and white are equal...

Oh yes, I'm just fuming, can't you tell? :lol:

Yes I can tell. You keep avoiding the issue. :lol:

Want to tell me again how I'm at the bottom of the societal ladder while your children are trying to copy us and your women are trying to get pregnant by us? :lol:
Well, there ARE a lot more homeless people in the last 6 years if that's what you mean.

That was a weak attempt at deflection. That didnt even make any sense. You must be red in the face with anger right now! :lol:

Yes I can tell. You keep avoiding the issue. :lol:

Want to tell me again how I'm at the bottom of the societal ladder while your children are trying to copy us and your women are trying to get pregnant by us? :lol:
Well, there ARE a lot more homeless people in the last 6 years if that's what you mean.

That was a weak attempt at deflection. That didnt even make any sense. You must be red in the face with anger right now! :lol:
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not angry. But your idiotic posts that reveal your low life mentality makes me glad I'm white. Bet you wish you were. :D

How do you know?

You have inferior genes. You will probably die from Parkinson's or some weird shit like that.

You're making an excellent argument for not curing sickle cell.

You need to concentrate on curing your white diseases since you are way more prone to them. Being a sickle cell carrier actually is a natural bonus of being Black.

BTW what happened to the race war you predicted? :lol:

You have inferior genes. You will probably die from Parkinson's or some weird shit like that.

You need to concentrate on curing your white diseases since you are way more prone to them. Being a sickle cell carrier actually is a natural bonus of being Black.

That was your strawman "prediction". You asked me when it would start. The question is ridiculous on the face of it. I suppose that was "clever" or "witty", in your mind maybe?

but, hey, since you brought it up....

I agree with what this black man says. I think it's a very accurate assessment of the future if you keep getting uppity, boy. Be careful what you wish for... :eusa_pray:

:tank: :dance: :Boom2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

That was your strawman "prediction". You asked me when it would start. The question is ridiculous on the face of it. I suppose that was "clever" or "witty", in your mind maybe?

I agree with what this black man says. I think it's a very accurate assessment of the future if you keep getting uppity, boy. Be careful what you wish for... :eusa_pray:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

I dont wish for one but you sure predicted one. I'd gladly go down as long as I got my 10 cracka limit. I guess you punked out like I knew you would. You white hillbillies are funny. There is no limit to your vacuous scribing.

By law, they have BEEN equal since the 60's. The problem is that that's not good enough for them. They are looking for legislated superiority.

Nonsense. Only those who feel threatened by legislated equality believe that others are looking for legislated superiority.

I dont wish for one but you sure predicted one. I'd gladly go down as long as I got my 10 cracka limit. I guess you punked out like I knew you would. You white hillbillies are funny. There is no limit to your vacuous scribing.

No, negro..You're lying. I never predicted anything. You asked me when the race war would start...trying to agitate like you're doing now....you're a clever negro! Make something up and then say somebody else did it...LMAO.

Race war?..LMAO...be realistic..It'd last a few weeks.
The math is not in your favor, negro....and you know how you're always saying how violent and evil white people are...History proves it...Mess with us and you go to the back of the evolutionary line..so to speak..Take most negroes for instance...Backwards, ignorant and proud...Take you for instance...

White people were the greatest explorers, philosophers, artists and musicians. Nothing in the entire black "culture" of 50,000 years compares with what white people have done in a few hundred...White people invented everything you see around you right now.
Silly negro.
Any time you're ready...

Last edited:
By law, they have BEEN equal since the 60's. The problem is that that's not good enough for them. They are looking for legislated superiority.

Nonsense. Only those who feel threatened by legislated equality believe that others are looking for legislated superiority.

No one anywhere at any time in the past or in the future until the end of time will be able to "legislate" equality.

Nothing in nature is "equal".
"Equality" is a social construct...It doesn't exist. It's a concept made up by society.

What you want "legislated" is equal outcomes and that isn't fair to anyone and not good for the country.

It's like the lions and the hyenas..
They are natural enemies and they compete for the same resources.

If the lions take down an animal, the hyenas have every "opportunity" they want to try to take the kill from the lions.(and vice versa..so you people don't call me a racist or anti hyena) ...but do they have the "ability" to do so? THAT is the question..
Some groups of hyenas can do it....some can't...The opportunity is there...they just don't have the ability.

The previous is called "analogy" so you jr. lawyers save the word games, ok?

Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube

No, negro..You're lying. I never predicted anything. You asked me when the race war would start...trying to agitate like you're doing now....you're a clever negro! Make something up and then say somebody else did it...LMAO.

The math is not in your favor, negro....and you know how you're always saying how violent and evil white people are...History proves it...Mess with us and you go to the back of the evolutionary line..so to speak..Take most negroes for instance...Backwards, ignorant and proud...Take you for instance...

White people were the greatest explorers, philosophers, artists and musicians. Nothing in the entire black "culture" of 50,000 years compares with what white people have done in a few hundred...White people invented everything you see around you right now.
Silly negro.
Any time you're ready...

You predicted a race war either last Thursday or the one before that. Face it. You punked out. I told you before it would not go down like you envision. There are too many whites that voted for your POTUS. It would only be you hillbillies and cave apes against us. I dont like your odds nor am I impressed with you punking out before anything happens.

White people have only improved on what they were taught. White people never even had their own alphabet. Dont make me laugh. :lol:

Last edited:

Silly negro.
Any time you're ready...

You predicted a race war either last Thursday or the one before that. Face it. You punked out. I told you before it would not go down like you envision. There are too many whites that voted for your POTUS. It would only be you hillbillies and cave apes against us. I dont like your odds nor am I impressed with you punking out before anything happens.

White people have only improved on what they were taught. White people never even had their own alphabet. Dont make me laugh. :lol:

Hush negro..You're lying.

You look ridiculous....again. :doubt:

Silly negro.
Any time you're ready...

Sorry cave simian. I know you wish I was lying. You can prove otherwise by providing a link to refute my post. We all know you wont however. :lol:

No word on the cave monkey revolution?

Last edited:

Sorry cave simian. I know you wish I was lying. You can prove otherwise by providing a link to refute my post. We all know you wont however. :lol:

No word on the cave monkey revolution?

Negro..you make a wild claim and then expect ME to back up your lies?

load up in the truck, boy.

No one anywhere at any time in the past or in the future until the end of time will be able to "legislate" equality.

Nothing in nature is "equal".
"Equality" is a social construct...It doesn't exist. It's a concept made up by society.

What you want "legislated" is equal outcomes and that isn't fair to anyone and not good for the country.

It's like the lions and the hyenas..
They are natural enemies and they compete for the same resources.

If the lions take down an animal, the hyenas have every "opportunity" they want to try to take the kill from the lions.(and vice versa..so you people don't call me a racist or anti hyena) ...but do they have the "ability" to do so? THAT is the question..
Some groups of hyenas can do it....some can't...The opportunity is there...they just don't have the ability.

The previous is called "analogy" so you jr. lawyers save the word games, ok?

I'm not Jr. Lawyer only believer in justice, Einstein. When I say "legislated" equality, I mean equal treatment and fairness as set forth by the laws of the land.

As far as all of your other street corner philosopher metaphors, they are just that....musings of a fertile imagination, tainted by delusions of grandeur, and perhaps a tad bit of internalized insecurity.

Ever hear of heart disease?
And since we're equal that means we can end affirmative action.

Have you ever heard of Cystic Fibrosis? I can do this all day. Your list is very long compared to mine.
We dont end AA until we get 300 years of it like whites did.

Cant make it on your own huh? How many years have places like Somalia and all those other african nations had? They've been around a lot longer than America,they should be shinning beacons of prosperity by now. He'll with all the time they've had they should have put a brother on Mars several times over.
If you could just get rid of that ghetto mentality you'd probably do okay....or not.

Ever hear of heart disease?
And since we're equal that means we can end affirmative action.

Have you ever heard of Cystic Fibrosis? I can do this all day. Your list is very long compared to mine.
We dont end AA until we get 300 years of it like whites did.

Cant make it on your own huh? How many years have places like Somalia and all those other african nations had? They've been around a lot longer than America,they should be shinning beacons of prosperity by now. He'll with all the time they've had they should have put a brother on Mars several times over.
If you could just get rid of that ghetto mentality you'd probably do okay....or not.

You whites couldn't make it on your own. Thats why you just had to have slavery and Jim Crow simply so you could get a head start. However, even that wasnt enough as Blacks will lap you int the next 50 years. Dont try and change the subject. I see you stopped talking about genetic diseases really quick!!! I guess you found out how inferior pure white genes are. :lol:

Forum List

Back