When blacks and white are equal...

Have you ever heard of Cystic Fibrosis? I can do this all day. Your list is very long compared to mine.
We dont end AA until we get 300 years of it like whites did.

Cant make it on your own huh? How many years have places like Somalia and all those other african nations had? They've been around a lot longer than America,they should be shinning beacons of prosperity by now. He'll with all the time they've had they should have put a brother on Mars several times over.
If you could just get rid of that ghetto mentality you'd probably do okay....or not.

You whites couldn't make it on your own. Thats why you just had to have slavery and Jim Crow simply so you could get a head start. However, even that wasnt enough as Blacks will lap you int the next 50 years. Dont try and change the subject. I see you stopped talking about genetic diseases really quick!!! I guess you found out how inferior pure white genes are. :lol:

Why 7 Deadly Diseases Strike Blacks Most

I see you ignored the fact that blacks in africa have been around for thousands of years and still live in grass huts and sheet metal shacks. You're the one who says man originated from there so they had a substantial head start...so what happened?

Cant make it on your own huh? How many years have places like Somalia and all those other african nations had? They've been around a lot longer than America,they should be shinning beacons of prosperity by now. He'll with all the time they've had they should have put a brother on Mars several times over.
If you could just get rid of that ghetto mentality you'd probably do okay....or not.

You whites couldn't make it on your own. Thats why you just had to have slavery and Jim Crow simply so you could get a head start. However, even that wasnt enough as Blacks will lap you int the next 50 years. Dont try and change the subject. I see you stopped talking about genetic diseases really quick!!! I guess you found out how inferior pure white genes are. :lol:

I see you ignored the fact that blacks in africa have been around for thousands of years and still live in grass huts and sheet metal shacks. You're the one who says man originated from there so they had a substantial head start...so what happened?

Sorry white boy. Its not even close. You better hope your offspring finds a black person to mate with. :lol:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

I always ignore kids that change the subject when I didn't give them permission. Next time ask for permission.

Sorry white boy. Its not even close. You better hope your offspring finds a black person to mate with. :lol:

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

I always ignore kids that change the subject when I didn't give them permission. Next time ask for permission.

Whoops....

Whites in U.S. still live longer than blacks | Futurity

Do whites live longer than blacks

Blacks die earlier from homicide, heart disease ? The Chart - CNN.com Blogs

Whites Outlive Blacks | Racial Disparity, Differences in Lifespan & State Statistics

Study: Black Life Expectancy in the U.S. Still Significantly Lower Than Whites; Why? | MadameNoire

Maybe thats why White people are so far ahead. They have more time to accomplish things.:lol:

Whoops....

Whites in U.S. still live longer than blacks | Futurity

Do whites live longer than blacks

Blacks die earlier from homicide, heart disease ? The Chart - CNN.com Blogs

Whites Outlive Blacks | Racial Disparity, Differences in Lifespan & State Statistics

Study: Black Life Expectancy in the U.S. Still Significantly Lower Than Whites; Why? | MadameNoire

Maybe thats why White people are so far ahead. They have more time to accomplish things.:lol:

Whoops? I told you about trying to change the subject. We are talking about genetic diseases. Its rough being Black but we still survive those external factors. Thats what nature selected us to do. Whites live in relative safety and still die from weird stuff. You can be the safest white person on the planet and still wind up with skin cancer, Parkinsons, CF, Crohn disease, etc. The list is too long. You cant fight mother nature. Well thats unless you realize you will have to interbreed or face extinction. Whoops!

By law, they have BEEN equal since the 60's. The problem is that that's not good enough for them. They are looking for legislated superiority.

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

Trent Lott (R)

By law, they have BEEN equal since the 60's. The problem is that that's not good enough for them. They are looking for legislated superiority.

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

Trent Lott (R)

Tell us about Strom's illegitimate mulatto daughter. :eusa_clap:

Trent Lott (R)

Tell us about Strom's illegitimate mulatto daughter. :eusa_clap:

I'm no fan of Strom Thurman, but from every indication, his daughter was a good person who lived a virtuous life .

When blacks and whites are equal, what will there be to bitch about?

The ultimate reason for economic inequality is genetic inequality.

You are 100% correct. If white men were genetically equal or superior to Blacks they wouldnt have an atypical level of aggressiveness and instinct to oppress others. Their instinctual knowledge of their inferiority makes them anxious so they make up systems to keep others down thereby ensuring their economic prosperity. Case in point 300 years of white affirmative action so they could get a head start here in the US.

When blacks and whites are equal, what will there be to bitch about?

You are 100% correct. If white men were genetically equal or superior to Blacks they wouldnt have an atypical level of aggressiveness and instinct to oppress others. Their instinctual knowledge of their inferiority makes them anxious so they make up systems to keep others down thereby ensuring their economic prosperity. Case in point 300 years of white affirmative action so they could get a head start here in the US.

They could have packed up and headed home to africa when they were freed.

You could have packed up and headed for Europe when faced with competition.

I'm not the one whining,and I'm perfectly happy being at the top of the food chain. Why would I want to give that up?

I'm not the one whining,and I'm perfectly happy being at the top of the food chain. Why would I want to give that up?

Who is whining? Just giving you the facts that you would not be at the top of the food chain if you competed on an level playing field. You need lots of help to get to the top of any chain. :lol:

Who is whining? Just giving you the facts that you would not be at the top of the food chain if you competed on an level playing field. You need lots of help to get to the top of any chain. :lol:
:eusa_boohoo: :(

Too bad that doesnt change the fact that whites need a head start and actively oppressing people to be on top. Everyone knows that.

Too bad that doesnt change the fact that whites need a head start and actively oppressing people to be on top. Everyone knows that.

I'm still curious about the time lag for those african countries who are still living in the stone age other than a mettle pot and possibly a cell phone from china.
Any day now they're gonna bust out with some fantastic tech .....right? I mean they had a substantial head start on us poor stupid white guys.
I guess they're just saving the good stuff till they need it. No reason to get all crazy because he just re thatched his shack and would hate to waste the sticks and all.:lol:

You've had A.A. for several decades to "level the playing field", yet you're still at the bottom. How much help do you need?

You've had A.A. for several decades to "level the playing field", yet you're still at the bottom. How much help do you need?

300 years like white people had should even it up. As soon as white women and other non black minorities are not including in present day AA we can knock that down to a shorter time frame.

Blacks need to evolve for at least another one thousand year before they will catch up with whites.

The Bantu two hundred years ago were at the same level as the Celts and Germans that Julius Caesar wrote about in his Gallic Wars over two thousand years ago. They had iron technology, but they had no cities, no system of writing, and no mathematics.

The Celts and Germans were probably more intelligent, because a cold climate selects for higher intelligence. That is why Eskimos have higher average IQ's than American Indians.

We can assist the evolution of blacks by making it difficult for the more stupid blacks to reproduce, and impossible for black criminals to reproduce.

Last edited:

300 years like white people had should even it up. As soon as white women and other non black minorities are not including in present day AA we can knock that down to a shorter time frame.
Dream on, fucker. If you can't do it in 50, you ain't gonna do it in 300. Just accept your lot in life as a loser and deal with it.

Forum List

Back