When blacks and white are equal...

No racism.

I've never liked token representation. Its good a Black man is in office but that doesn't change the fact that feral, inbred whites such as yourself are too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Whats more astounding is you know this but think that its ok you need help.

You know,I never hear this whiney crap from successful blacks. Why is that?

Because you would never bring it up around them for fear of getting your ass kicked probably.

Considering the black people I know aren't whiney little bitch's? I guess it just never comes up during conversation.

Because you would never bring it up around them for fear of getting your ass kicked probably.

Considering the black people I know aren't whiney little bitch's? I guess it just never comes up during conversation.

Like I said, you knew better than to bring it up. You'd wind up getting your ass kicked. :cool:

Whats to bring up? See they aren't like you,they dont believe the white man is holding them down. And they are living proof,all they have to do is look where they are.

Like I said, you knew better than to bring it up. You'd wind up getting your ass kicked. :cool:

Whats to bring up? See they aren't like you,they dont believe the white man is holding them down. And they are living proof,all they have to do is look where they are.

Who said the white boy is holding me down? I said whites have a head start and are frightened about black people competing with them on a level playing field. I dont go around talking to whites about it unless they bring it up. Frankly what white people think is irrelevant to me unless they are helping to move things forward unlike you scary white boys that cant handle competition unless you have a head start and a leg up. Remember for 300 plus years your people were able to build a legacy on the backs of other people. You dont really believe no one noticed that do you? :lol:

Last edited:

Who said the white boy is holding me down? I said whites have a head start and are frightened about black people competing with them on a level playing field. I dont go around talking to whites about it unless they bring it up. Frankly what white people think is irrelevant to me unless they are helping to move things forward unlike you scary white boys that cant handle competition unless you have a head start and a leg up. Remember for 300 plus years your people were able to build a legacy on the backs of other people. You dont really believe no one noticed that do you? :lol:

if you don't care what white people think why do you constantly reply?

you are jealous

if you don't care what white people think why do you constantly reply?

you are jealous

Its fun to see you clowns bump into each other an knock heads. It never gets old. :lol:

Without affirmative action, blacks would never get ahead. They just can't compete intellectually, their brains are better suited to throw melons in a basket, or hit a grapefruit with a stick.

Without affirmative action, blacks would never get ahead. They just can't compete intellectually, their brains are better suited to throw melons in a basket, or hit a grapefruit with a stick.

Whites never got ahead without 350 years of AA. Their brains are better suited to scratching their assess and picking ticks off each other and killing like albino cave chimps are normally engaged in.

Whites never got ahead without 350 years of AA. Their brains are better suited to scratching their assess and picking ticks off each other and killing like albino cave chimps are normally engaged in.

You're just jealous that blacks are still at the back of the intellectual bus. Try inventing something useful for a fucking change.

You're just jealous that blacks are still at the back of the intellectual bus. Try inventing something useful for a fucking change.

We already did. We taught you cave chimps how to read and write...twice. If not for us you would still be eating each other and inbreeding. This is the thanks we get?

We already did. We taught you cave chimps how to read and write...twice. If not for us you would still be eating each other and inbreeding. This is the thanks we get?

Let's say I even give you that. That's been like a hundred thousand years ago. You've all been useless except for picking cotton and throwing melons in a hoop since then.

Let's say I even give you that. That's been like a hundred thousand years ago. You've all been useless except for picking cotton and throwing melons in a hoop since then.

You cant give me anything that wasnt already mine chimpy. Sorry but thats been less than 600 years ago. Whites did not control the world until about 1500 to 1600's. The world should have actually been more advanced but you purposely have held down those more intelligent than you due to your insecurities as the genetically weaker race.

You cant give me anything that wasnt already mine chimpy. Sorry but thats been less than 600 years ago. Whites did not control the world until about 1500 to 1600's. The world should have actually been more advanced but you purposely have held down those more intelligent than you due to your insecurities as the genetically weaker race.

So why is it then that most blacks cant read or write? You forget to teach your own kind but you were nice enough to teach whites? Are African so superior to whites the reason they still live in mud huts?

So why is it then that most blacks cant read or write? You forget to teach your own kind but you were nice enough to teach whites? Are African so superior to whites the reason they still live in mud huts?

Who told you most Blacks cannot read or write? The majority of Africans are fluent in several languages. You must have smoked to much meth.

Who told you most Blacks cannot read or write? The majority of Africans are fluent in several languages. You must have smoked to much meth.

So you're saying all the smart one's are in africa? Damn!!! How stupid of us to enslave the dumb one's.
But I guess all those black tribes that captured the slaves to sell to whitey kept all the smart ones for themselves. Those cheaten bastards.
Sure wish you guys would have taught us quality control along with readen,riten and mathmaticals......you african Americans would have been way better off today if you had.

So you're saying all the smart one's are in africa? Damn!!! How stupid of us to enslave the dumb one's.
But I guess all those black tribes that captured the slaves to sell to whitey kept all the smart ones for themselves. Those cheaten bastards.
Sure wish you guys would have taught us quality control along with readen,riten and mathmaticals......you african Americans would have been way better off today if you had.

No there are plenty over here. For example by background is in engineering. I'm way more intelligent than the average white person.

Forum List

Back