When blacks and white are equal...

Who told you most Blacks cannot read or write? The majority of Africans are fluent in several languages. You must have smoked to much meth.

So you're saying all the smart one's are in africa? Damn!!! How stupid of us to enslave the dumb one's.
But I guess all those black tribes that captured the slaves to sell to whitey kept all the smart ones for themselves. Those cheaten bastards.
Sure wish you guys would have taught us quality control along with readen,riten and mathmaticals......you african Americans would have been way better off today if you had.

No there are plenty over here. For example by background is in engineering. I'm way more intelligent than the average white person.

You go with whatever makes ya feel better....:rolleyes:

So you're saying all the smart one's are in africa? Damn!!! How stupid of us to enslave the dumb one's.
But I guess all those black tribes that captured the slaves to sell to whitey kept all the smart ones for themselves. Those cheaten bastards.
Sure wish you guys would have taught us quality control along with readen,riten and mathmaticals......you african Americans would have been way better off today if you had.

No there are plenty over here. For example by background is in engineering. I'm way more intelligent than the average white person.

You go with whatever makes ya feel better....:rolleyes:

That actually saddens me. It would actually be funny if it was not so pathetic that whites think they are more intelligent.

Who told you most Blacks cannot read or write? The majority of Africans are fluent in several languages. You must have smoked to much meth.

You're only slightly more intelligent than a baboon.

You probably are a baboon.

0.jpg

Hey Asswipe, will you do that trick for us where you swing by your tail in your cage?

Hey Asswipe, will you do that trick for us where you swing by your tail in your cage?

I'll trade you that for your fur coat you white cave chimps grow. :lol:

507+hairy.jpg
It might go well with your jewelry, but the other cannibals in your tribe might end up killing you for it.

0006426.jpg

No cannibals in my people. Whites have practiced eating each other for eons. I always wondered if they coughed up fur balls eating each other?

From creating candles made of human fat in the 1880s, to drinking blood at the scaffold, or making remedies out of crushed skull powder, many Europeans had no moral or ethical concerns about eating, drinking or otherwise using the bodies of dead people.
Going back a little further in time, even King Charles II of England sipped 'The King’s Drops', a powder mix of human skull with alcohol.

Read more: Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2141858-1301694A000005DC-391_634x463.jpg

0.jpg

Actually, instead of Steven Tyler (who is actually paid to scream on stage, especially when he's singing) you should have put up a picture of Sarah Palin (who is paid to scream for FAUX Nooze when they decide she's got a good rant against Obama).

Sarah Palin is more of a baboon than Steven Tyler ever thought of being.

0.jpg

Actually, instead of Steven Tyler (who is actually paid to scream on stage, especially when he's singing) you should have put up a picture of Sarah Palin (who is paid to scream for FAUX Nooze when they decide she's got a good rant against Obama).

Sarah Palin is more of a baboon than Steven Tyler ever thought of being.
Another brilliant post from a single digit I.Q. liberal. Keep 'em comin', genius, we could all use some laughs.

Actually, my I.Q. is 138.

I'm pretty sure it's higher than that of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (aka Sarah Palin) ever thought about achieving.

Speaking of laughs, your posts are almost worthy of being on Comedy Central.

Keep 'em coming dude..................

Actually, my I.Q. is 138.

I'm pretty sure it's higher than that of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (aka Sarah Palin) ever thought about achieving.

Speaking of laughs, your posts are almost worthy of being on Comedy Central.

Keep 'em coming dude..................
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Give us some more of your witty responses, moron. :lol:

Asclepias wiped the spunk from his hands and wrote: No cannibals in my people. Whites have practiced eating each other for eons. I always wondered if they coughed up fur balls eating each other

No negroid cannibals?? Cannibalism in the African Congo
Recent Cannibalism in the African Congo (1)
Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

The Times of Body-Eating Racism: the return of black cannibals

As far as your claim we whites have been eating others for "eons", how about more reference material to prove that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asclepias wiped the spunk from his hands and wrote: No cannibals in my people. Whites have practiced eating each other for eons. I always wondered if they coughed up fur balls eating each other

No negroid cannibals?? Cannibalism in the African Congo
Recent Cannibalism in the African Congo (1)
Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
The Times of Body-Eating Racism: the return of black cannibals

As far as your claim we whites have been eating others for "eons", how about more reference material to prove that.
Now you're gonna be accused of being fucked in prison. :lol:

Sure. No problem cave chimpy. Bear in mind white people write history so I am absolutely sure there are plenty more undocumented cases. Where do you think the legend of Dracula comes from?

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

cannibalism at Jamestown colony

You cave chimps come from a history of cannibalism. This is just one incident.

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn fetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Let me know if you need more examples. There are about a million of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back