When blacks and white are equal...

You've had A.A. for several decades to "level the playing field", yet you're still at the bottom. How much help do you need?

300 years like white people had should even it up. As soon as white women and other non black minorities are not including in present day AA we can knock that down to a shorter time frame.
Dream on, fucker. If you can't do it in 50, you ain't gonna do it in 300. Just accept your lot in life as a loser and deal with it.

Thats funny. Just like I said. You needed 300 years of white AA to get ahead and you are sick with fear of the thought of giving Black people more than 50. What a loser! :lol:

300 years like white people had should even it up. As soon as white women and other non black minorities are not including in present day AA we can knock that down to a shorter time frame.
Dream on, fucker. If you can't do it in 50, you ain't gonna do it in 300. Just accept your lot in life as a loser and deal with it.

Thats funny. Just like I said. You needed 300 years of white AA to get ahead and you are sick with fear of the thought of giving Black people more than 50. What a loser! :lol:
There ain't no AA in Somalia, Mozambique, Congo, etc. What happened there? Blacks have no competition from whites, why are they still chucking spears at each other instead of discovering cures for diseases? Blame whitey for that too?

By law, they have BEEN equal since the 60's. The problem is that that's not good enough for them. They are looking for legislated superiority.

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

Trent Lott (R)
Strom and Trent, two Democrat segregationist that saw the Republican Party as their best hope for keeping blacks in their place.

You've had A.A. for several decades to "level the playing field", yet you're still at the bottom. How much help do you need?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So who do you blame for holding the black man down in Africa? I mean they've been around for thousands of years,they should be designing and manufacturing high end audio systems,not stealing em. Are they somehow inferior to American blacks?

There ain't no AA in Somalia, Mozambique, Congo, etc. What happened there? Blacks have no competition from whites, why are they still chucking spears at each other instead of discovering cures for diseases? Blame whitey for that too?

I keep asking him the same question.

So who do you blame for holding the black man down in Africa? I mean they've been around for thousands of years,they should be designing and manufacturing high end audio systems,not stealing em. Are they somehow inferior to American blacks?

I'll tell you that after you can accept whats going on over here. Focus and use whatever you have that passes for intelligence. Once you accept that its a natural progression.

I'll tell you that after you can accept whats going on over here. Focus and use whatever you have that passes for intelligence. Once you accept that its a natural progression.

What exactly is "going on over here"?
You have a blackman in the white house,what more do you want?

No racism.

I've never liked token representation. Its good a Black man is in office but that doesn't change the fact that feral, inbred whites such as yourself are too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Whats more astounding is you know this but think that its ok you need help.

Blame?

Some cultures advance and other's don't for a variety of reasons. One of the primary reasons, that some cultures have failed to advance such as black Africa cultures, Amazonian,the New Guinea tribes, and the Aboriginal peoples of Australia is isolation. Cultures that live in isolation simple don't advance rapidly because there is no sharing of knowledge. In Africa, most tribes had little contact with other cultures. They traded and fought with neighboring tribes but had little reason to explore. When Asians and European came to Africa, racial barrier prevented mingling of cultures.

Last edited:
When blacks and whites are equal, what will there be to bitch about?

Probably nothing.

Can your psyche handle it when there's no conflict?

I'm guessing not, because you seem to live on conflict.

I like conflicts of a different nature.

It's the type of conflicts that arise when you are creating or building stuff.

That, for the most part? Is good conflict.

No racism.

I've never liked token representation. Its good a Black man is in office but that doesn't change the fact that feral, inbred whites such as yourself are too lazy to compete on a level playing field. Whats more astounding is you know this but think that its ok you need help.

You know,I never hear this whiney crap from successful blacks. Why is that?

Blame?

Some cultures advance and other's don't for a variety of reasons. One of the primary reasons, that some cultures have failed to advance such as black Africa cultures, Amazonian,the New Guinea tribes, and the Aboriginal peoples of Australia is isolation. Cultures that live in isolation simple don't advance rapidly because there is no sharing of knowledge. In Africa, most tribes had little contact with other cultures. They traded and fought with neighboring tribes but had little reason to explore. When Asians and European came to Africa, racial barrier prevented mingling of cultures.

What a crock of shit. There is a glaring hole in your hypothesis.

No racism.

What a fucking whiner. You're a perfect example of the mindset the race baiters intended to cultivate to keep blacks on the plantation.

No racism.

You know,I never hear this whiney crap from successful blacks. Why is that?

Because you would never bring it up around them for fear of getting your ass kicked probably.

No racism.

What a fucking whiner. You're a perfect example of the mindset the race baiters intended to cultivate to keep blacks on the plantation.

I'll take that any day over being a loser thats frightened at the prospect of making things equal. How are you comfortable calling yourself a man when you are afraid to compete without a head start?

No racism.

I'll take that any day over being a loser thats frightened at the prospect of making things equal. How are you comfortable calling yourself a man when you are afraid to compete without a head start?
Anybody who competes against YOU has a head start, idiot.

Anybody who competes against YOU has a head start, idiot.

Depends on what they are competing against me in.

Forum List

Back