When cornered what does a liberal hack do for self defense?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

It is the response I see 9 times out of 10 when they are confronted & cornered with facts.

Seen it multiple times this morning already.

The alternate option is get a cowardly mod to close your thread

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

It is the response I see 9 times out of 10 when they are confronted & cornered with facts.

Ah yes, Russia.
Dg581IUWsAA2KWx.jpg

DhD-iLVX0AE_Z_D.jpg

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Well, first I hide my peach yogurt in a safe space and then......

Oh, wait. I thought this was another thread about a Civil War.

Deanrd's proof of Russian collusion: internet memes.

Hey Dean here's a hint: None of the indictments had to do with Russian collusion. One is for a crime committed during the Clinton administration.

I think Trumps administration is quite safe in the midterms.

Last edited:
Let's not forget, one of the FBI investigators that Flynn is accused of lying to is Peter S, the one who is now under federal investigation himself for saying he would stop Trump from getting elected.

Yea, THAT'S ALL FAIR AND DANDY ISNT IT?

So today the congress released it findings and found trump did have russian help in fixing the election.

So today the congress released it findings and found trump did have russian help in fixing the election.

And where is the proof?

Senate panel backs intelligence agencies on Russia-Trump conclusions

It says Russia tried to help Trump. It didn't say Trump colluded with Russia.

If my neighbor is running for mayor and on my own I attack his opponent and try to get him elected, it doesn't mean we colluded. It doesn't even mean my neighbor knew what I was doing.

We've long known Russia tried to effect our election. But what we know for sure didn't happen was that Trump had any idea that it was happening or that it effected the outcome. Can you point to a single person, A SINGLE PERSON out of a country of 320 MILLION PEOPLE who changed their vote because of anything Russia did? If not, STFU. We know Russia bought ads on Facebook and shit, but those are legal ads, sorry. No crimes were committed, no laws broken.

And once again, can you PLEASE point out the federal crime of "collusion?" Thanks.

Last edited:
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

The OP -

upload_2018-7-4_11-3-13.jpeg

Last edited:
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

^ On July 4th, and this moron is dead serious, yall.

I'll take "start lying" for $400, Alex.

Forum List

Back