When did Dems first get behind the "Progressive" movement? Where are things headed?

It's no secret that Democrats have positioned themselves as the "tolerant" party accepting of anything and everything.

Threads that begin with outright lies should go directly to the outright lies forum. JMHO

Oh, you mean like 95% of yours. We finally agree!

Hey, go ahead, show me which of the few threads that I've started were based on lies.

Which of the few threads, lol. Let me play the LEFTIST game.............which of the threads has been proven accurate-)

Call me a liar, prove it or STFU

It's no secret that Democrats have positioned themselves as the "tolerant" party accepting of anything and everything.

Threads that begin with outright lies should go directly to the outright lies forum. JMHO

Oh, you mean like 95% of yours. We finally agree!

Hey, go ahead, show me which of the few threads that I've started were based on lies.

Which of the few threads, lol. Let me play the LEFTIST game.............which of the threads has been proven accurate-)

Call me a liar, prove it or STFU

Are you a lefty or not? That proves it, right there, lol.

I have an offer for you-------------> lets make our own thread, and we will discuss the ridiculous politics of today. Mano-e-mano!

We can provide links to our points, BUT.........we have to make arguments off our knowledge, and link them later.

I know, I know, I am just a hayseed from Indiana who will no doubt get their arse handed to them. Therefore, what has intellectual like you; from New York, have to lose-)

We will make it 4 hrs a day, between 4 EST time, and 8 EST time. Ihe rest of the people can chime in afterwards.

It will be fun! I am in
if you are!

You can even pick the 1st topic! Go ahead and choose! Let's make these boards worth while. I will lose some, so will you. So what! At least we will have a discussion, yes!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Forum List

Back