When did Dems first get behind the "Progressive" movement? Where are things headed?

How about a world where you leave me the fuck alone and I leave you the fuck alone?

If you want to prance around in womens' underwear and suck dick in your spare time, go right ahead. If you want to get high on meth and fuck your second cousin on the weekends, by all means, go wild. Just don't tell me what to: think, say, or do. As long as I'm not hurting you, you have no right to tread on me.

That's my idea of liberalism. Just minding one's own fucking business. Not sure why it's so difficult for people, especially supposedly "small government" people who nonetheless want to ban everything they don't like, or campus "liberals" who want to ban speech they don't like.

Dem's and the liberal media started to unravel after their 40 year reign in congress ended, then when Bush whooped their ass twice it completely unhinged them.

How about a world where you leave me the fuck alone and I leave you the fuck alone?

If you want to prance around in womens' underwear and suck dick in your spare time, go right ahead. If you want to get high on meth and fuck your second cousin on the weekends, by all means, go wild. Just don't tell me what to: think, say, or do. As long as I'm not hurting you, you have no right to tread on me.

That's my idea of liberalism. Just minding one's own fucking business. Not sure why it's so difficult for people, especially supposedly "small government" people who nonetheless want to ban everything they don't like, or campus "liberals" who want to ban speech they don't like.

That looks great on paper....sounds noble as fuck. The problem is, in the real world the ones who object to a level of normalcy, conformity and who refuse to fit "in the box" are the ones who need me to feed them. So now it's my fucking business.

That looks great on paper....sounds noble as fuck. The problem is, in the real world the ones who object to a level of normalcy, conformity and who refuse to fit "in the box" are the ones who need me to feed them. So now it's my fucking business.

Then how about we just slash welfare programs (for dysfunctional adults) and call it a day? Deal?

Then how about we just slash welfare programs (for dysfunctional adults) and call it a day? Deal?

Deal....my idea of welfare:
Hand our bottom feeding pet humans a fishing pole, a tent and bus ticket to a resource rich forest far, far away and wish them luck.

Deal....my idea of welfare:
Hand our bottom feeding pet humans a fishing pole, a tent and bus ticket to a resource rich forest far, far away and wish them luck.

Same. Only problem would be the inevitable rise in crime rate, but ... growing pains.

I thought "progressive" was synonymous with extreme leftism and its violent, psychotic AND psychopathic baby tantrum hate-bloodthirst against all things white and/or American. With Obamaggot, the "progressive" element of the Democratic hate-sewer went into warp drive, by those parameters. Under progressives, the Democractic party has turned into such treasonous, deliberately America-destroying vermin, I truly wish today's liberal pigs would contract whichever form of cancer is the most agonizing. Seriously, the progressive Democratic party is NOT human; they gave up their humanity when they chose to behave like rabid dogs. A perfect example of creatures with NO redeeming qualities of any kind.

How about a world where you leave me the fuck alone and I leave you the fuck alone

That is the liberal world, and the opposite of the conservative/libertarian world.

To be taken seriously, you'll need to stop picking my pocket first.

Conservatives won't stop picking our pockets, hence nobody take them seriously.

Look. If you want to send all your money to the local billionaire, just do it. If you want to keep lovingly tonguing the rectums of your cult leaders, have a ball. Just stop demanding that I do the same.

There are states in this nation where one can fuck the shit out of his Labrador without breaking any laws...

Yes, the conservative states. Interesting how that works.

technically he's liberated to do so...that said I suppose you would find it to be a moral act, an act of decency?

As the animal can't really consent, no.

You do not understand what liberty means. To be libertarian means to be against government-over-man.

Then why are all the self-professed libertarians here so proud to be authoritarian goosestepperrs?

The modern definition of libertarian is "fascist". It may have meant something different long ago, but those days are long past.

There are states in this nation where one can fuck the shit out of his Labrador without breaking any laws...

Yes, the conservative states. Interesting how that works.

technically he's liberated to do so...that said I suppose you would find it to be a moral act, an act of decency?

As the animal can't really consent, no.

That's clever...you wouldn't dare want to quote my post in its entirety...best if you butcher it to skew the context.
I noticed you stayed away from 50 year olds banging 16 year old little girls...I'm guessing you think that's acceptable considering one would have the "Liberty" to do so in some states...right?

Simply because one is liberated and able to commit certain acts should not mean that if one commits certain acts that he/she is acting moral and or decent. You people that hide behind the shield of Liberty in an attempt to justify and excuse despicable acts are flat-out disgusting human beings every single time without fail.

The modern definition of libertarian is "fascist". It may have meant something different long ago, but those days are long past.

Though, I likely disagree with you on what fascism means, I do have to agree with you that traditional libertarianism is often misrepresented by its supposed defenders today. Those days aren't gone as long as one person still speaks to it. It's just that too many of the anti-government, authoritarian, types who think they're libertarian are misrepresenting it. I had to separate from them.

You're right to that extent. I have to submit credit to you for that. But I plan to fight!

The crap of it is I have to fight against my own gosh darned people. Or who should be my people.

Last edited:
I noticed you stayed away from 50 year olds banging 16 year old little girls...

We don't believe in such conservative practices. I thought my high moral standards didn't need to be emphasized, being that I'm a liberal.

Simply because one is liberated and able to commit certain acts should not mean that if one commits certain acts that he/she is acting moral and or decent.

Then why do so many conservatives commit such acts, and then us liberty or "religious freedom" as an excuse?

Seriously, don't project your deviant lifestyle on to us decent people.

It's no secret that Democrats have positioned themselves as the "tolerant" party accepting of anything and everything. When the boundary lines which dictate normalcy, decency and morality can always be "pushed out" where are things headed, where is the party headed?Do they really believe they'll eventually be able to "sell" their ideologies to middle America and the like or will the party be contained to the Left and right coasts?Do they really see a pathway to winning an electoral election without selling middle America?
The Democratic Party is currently under the virtually exclusive control of the Regressive Left, illiberal leftist authoritarians who have no interest in tolerance.

The problem the GOP faces is yes, it would be possible for the Democrats to get control back without having to lower themselves to dealing with those awful, stupid Middle Americans, people they loathe.

The ideological middle is gone, it's now the Trumpsters vs. the Regressives. It's no surprise the country is therefore so divided.

It's no secret that Democrats have positioned themselves as the "tolerant" party accepting of anything and everything. When the boundary lines which dictate normalcy, decency and morality can always be "pushed out" where are things headed, where is the party headed?Do they really believe they'll eventually be able to "sell" their ideologies to middle America and the like or will the party be contained to the Left and right coasts?Do they really see a pathway to winning an electoral election without selling middle America?
The Democratic Party is currently under the virtually exclusive control of the Regressive Left, illiberal leftist authoritarians who have no interest in tolerance.

The problem the GOP faces is yes, it would be possible for the Democrats to get control back without having to lower themselves to dealing with those awful, stupid Middle Americans, people they loathe.

The ideological middle is gone, it's now the Trumpsters vs. the Regressives. It's no surprise the country is therefore so divided.

Actually the democratic party has no real leadership.

I thought Nancy, Bernie and Hillary were the up and coming politicos. They never, never have to read a teleprompter.

Agreed. What has polluted and distorted the party is much more of a "movement", sadly.

Specific leaders really aren't needed.

It's no secret that Democrats have positioned themselves as the "tolerant" party accepting of anything and everything.

Threads that begin with outright lies should go directly to the outright lies forum. JMHO

Oh, you mean like 95% of yours. We finally agree!

Hey, go ahead, show me which of the few threads that I've started were based on lies.

Which of the few threads, lol. Let me play the LEFTIST game.............which of the threads has been proven accurate-)

Forum List

Back