When did Jeb Bush meet Orlando Bosch?

Just how fucked up are people that would hate on a man that stood against Castro?

Seriously, yall are funny

I guess that killing all those people on a civilian airliner, all of whom were innocent and some of whom weren't even Cuban, isn't exactly "standing up to Castro".

He was a terrorist, plain and simple.

And he killed 77 people.

As opposed to Bill Ayers, who just blew up an ugly statue.

Thought you said he was not guilty?

Get your lies straight, cuz that was easy

So was Bill Ayers.

moving along.

Funny part is Ayers never killed anyone.

Bosch killed a plane full of innocent people. More than 70 of them.

To play Devil's advocate here, not for lack of trying...

Ayers was an incompetent terrorist.

Now he's in academia. Proving that those who can do, and those who can't teach.

I do think there has to be a point where we just get over Vietnam.

Like we should get over a freedom fighter killing people in cuba?

:lmao:

Hey dummy!

This is a parody thread!

You fucked it up by not realizing it after your damned gullible ass was mocked early on.

Shit! Get your sarcasm detector fixed!

Sorry Sallow. I couldn't take the stupid.

Hey dummy!

This is a parody thread!

You fucked it up by not realizing it after your damned gullible ass was mocked early on.

this is my part-part time hobby.

sallow has a hobby of digging up useless bullshit and presenting it as highly important.

but john kerry on

Pound for Pound, the Bush family is the most vile family in the last hundred years save for the Rockefellars, or maybe the Koch brothers.

Just how fucked up are people that would hate on a man that stood against Castro?

Seriously, yall are funny

How seriously fucked up are people that support a terrorist that killed innocents.

Seriously..that's not funny.

uhm

You have undying support for obama.

He murdered an American minor, and I recall all yall being meh about it.

And you post this after the Iraq war.

Laughable.

Funny part is Ayers never killed anyone.

Bosch killed a plane full of innocent people. More than 70 of them.

To play Devil's advocate here, not for lack of trying...

Ayers was an incompetent terrorist.

Now he's in academia. Proving that those who can do, and those who can't teach.

I do think there has to be a point where we just get over Vietnam.

Like we should get over a freedom fighter killing people in cuba?

:lmao:

Like Rafael Cruz? Ted Cruz's father?

When he fought in Castro's army?

:eusa_shifty:

Hey dummy!

This is a parody thread!

It was "semi" parody..and really meant to point out the hypocrisy the right has about "terrorism".

Most of the weatherman didn't really do much of anything and only got really radical after Ayer's left.

In fact they are leading for the most part, normal lives.

And they are far more violent terrorists organizations, like the KKK that never got treated as such.

It's too bad libs were not as critical or vetting of the fraud Obama before he was nominated.

If Jeb is serious about running, he will likely be the next President. He would beat the pants off The Hildebeast(what a ghastly sight!)!

It's too bad libs were not as critical or vetting of the fraud Obama before he was nominated.

If Jeb is serious about running, he will likely be the next President. He would beat the pants off The Hildebeast(what a ghastly sight!)!

Jeb's got no chance of winning.

Deal. :lol:

Sallow is a "know-it-all" who is dumber than owlshit! To say Jeb can't win is just plain silly!

After his brother?

Yeah..this country will never elect another guy named "Bush".

Even without that..he's got a mountain of problems. He's been spouting, on camera, the Tea Party line.

And there's a little thingie about supporting terrorist and murderer Orlando Bosch.

Snowball? Meet hell.

Just wondering.

Jeb Bush lobbied daddy Bush to give this terrorist who bombed a plane full of people, killing them, asylum in the US..and daddy did just that.

The decision to give this man asylum was soley HW Bush's. He was head of the CIA when Flt 455 went down. I'm sure he knew a hell of a lot more about what really happened than his 23 year old son.

If this is the most you idiots have on Jeb..... :lol:

Forum List

Back