When did Jeb Bush meet Orlando Bosch?

Sallow is a "know-it-all" who is dumber than owlshit! To say Jeb can't win is just plain silly!

I just don't see how.

Bush-41- A war and a recession.

Bush 43- Two wars, two recessions, one major city wiped out by a hurricane.

Bush 45- Do you even want to go there?

I know right? The only people who seemed to profit from them holding office was arms manufacturers, whose salaries are paid by the taxpayers (ironic right?) & we wonder why the world hates us? :dunno:

Just wondering.

Jeb Bush lobbied daddy Bush to give this terrorist who bombed a plane full of people, killing them, asylum in the US..and daddy did just that.

The decision to give this man asylum was soley HW Bush's. He was head of the CIA when Flt 455 went down. I'm sure he knew a hell of a lot more about what really happened than his 23 year old son.

If this is the most you idiots have on Jeb..... :lol:

It was Jeb that brought it up..dood.

Sallow is a "know-it-all" who is dumber than owlshit! To say Jeb can't win is just plain silly!

I just don't see how.

I know right? The only people who seemed to profit from them holding office was arms manufacturers, whose salaries are paid by the taxpayers (ironic right?) & we wonder why the world hates us? :dunno:

You two are walking poster-children for the stupidity of libtards these days.

You cant find anything wrong with OBama the Liar in Chief, but hurricane Katrina was all Bushes fault?

roflmao

I just don't see how.

You cant find anything wrong with OBama the Liar in Chief, but hurricane Katrina was all Bushes fault?

roflmao

I can find a lot wrong with President Obama and have.

But, yeah, Katrina was the fault of a President who sat on his ranch while a category 5 shitstorm was about to hit a major city... and he sent in the guy who ran Horse Shows.

Heckava Job, Brownie!

roflmao

But, yeah, Katrina was the fault of a President who sat on his ranch while a category 5 shitstorm was about to hit a major city... and he sent in the guy who ran Horse Shows.

Heckava Job, Brownie!

What was Bush supposed to do? Go evacuate everyone in New Orleans himself?

No what happened there you moron is that the local government dropped the ball.

How many hurricanes have you been in?

roflmao

Heckava Job, Brownie!

Bush should have been calling those local idiots every five minutes. He should have had FEMA ready and on stand by, along with the military.

Unfortunately, much of the military was deployed to Iraq, including units of the LA National Guard that could have helped out.

But the real kicker was "Brownie", the guy whose only qualification to run FEMA was he used to run horse shows.

Keep in mind, Bush had established this HUGE bureaucracy called Homeland Security that was supposed to be ready for disasters just like this.

And it wasn't.

Heckava Job, Brownie!

Bush should have been calling those local idiots every five minutes. He should have had FEMA ready and on stand by, along with the military.

Unfortunately, much of the military was deployed to Iraq, including units of the LA National Guard that could have helped out.

But the real kicker was "Brownie", the guy whose only qualification to run FEMA was he used to run horse shows.

Keep in mind, Bush had established this HUGE bureaucracy called Homeland Security that was supposed to be ready for disasters just like this.

And it wasn't.

you just love making crap up don't ya?

Heckava Job, Brownie!

And it wasn't.

Your ignorance is showing.

roflmao

Heckava Job, Brownie!

That was a pretty unique excuse. Personally, I've never heard it before..it was the first time.

When huge disasters occurred before Katrina, the Federal government was always expected to lend a hand.

Just wondering.

Jeb Bush lobbied daddy Bush to give this terrorist who bombed a plane full of people, killing them, asylum in the US..and daddy did just that.

The decision to give this man asylum was soley HW Bush's. He was head of the CIA when Flt 455 went down. I'm sure he knew a hell of a lot more about what really happened than his 23 year old son.

It was Jeb that brought it up...because some hack from the Democraticunderground said so. :lol:

So, when did Jeb meet Bosch? :eusa_whistle:

Heckava Job, Brownie!

That was a pretty unique excuse. Personally, I've never heard it before..it was the first time.

When huge disasters occurred before Katrina, the Federal government was always expected to lend a hand.

Are you stating the fed's didn't respond? You still believe that falsehood?
Too bad the local and state government waited too long to take its threat seriously. Even after calls from Max Mayfield, head of the NHC, and President Bush. Nagin was more worried about whether the city could be sued by the hotels if they ordered an evacuation and Katrina turned at the last minute away from New Orleans. Yet he saw fit to send his family to Dallas in plenty of time ahead of the storm.

Last edited:

It was Jeb that brought it up...because some hack from the Democraticunderground said so. :lol:

Google broke?

The Bush dynasty and the Cuban criminals | World news | The Guardian

Google broke?

The Bush dynasty and the Cuban criminals | World news | The Guardian

We live in an oligarchy composed of old wealth families and corporate entities and all of whom use undocumented assistance to 'get things done'.

The Bushes are no different, and they should be held to the same laws as everyone else, but then again so should the Kennedies and the Soros' klans.

But none of that is going to happen until we put the oligarchs in their proper place.

Socks like you do not help by playing the same old partisan bullshit on a daily basis, retard.

Forum List

Back