Zone1 When did Judaism emerge?

I posted from the History.com site and an educational site, also reputable.

I’m not sure of your point, unless it’s to lessen the claims of Jews. I remember when you came out with an article saying Jews were never slaves in Egypt and didn’t wander in the desert - and you did so on Passover, right after Jews celebrated our redemption by G-d. Sort of a slap in the face.

If I didn’t know, I’d think you’re looking for ways to discredit the Jews.
BINGO!

Because I already know your not as good as independent or me
The Jews of the last 2,000 years or so, since the destruction of the 2nd Temple, have been more centralized in terms of Halacha, otherwise, the exile would have created hundreds of groups of genetic Jews with very different practices.

There's too many factual errors on this thread to correct them all.

Abraham was not a Jew. He was the first worshipper of Yahweh, but his grandson Jacob was the father of the twelve tribes of Israel. Of these, only the descendants of Judah are Jews.

The Jews of the last 2,000 years or so, since the destruction of the 2nd Temple, have been more centralized in terms of Halacha, otherwise, the exile would have created hundreds of groups of genetic Jews with very different practices.

The article mentions that.

There's too many factual errors on this thread to correct them all.

Abraham was not a Jew. He was the first worshipper of Yahweh, but his grandson Jacob was the father of the twelve tribes of Israel. Of these, only the descendants of Judah are Jews.
You are not wrong.
Avraham was not a Jew because everyone told him to F* off.
The overwhelming majority of Jews today are from the tribes of Yehudah, Levi and Ephraim.
The others are lost amongst the nations, but that's what they wanted.

Forum List

Back