Zone1 When did man start to believe he was bigger than God?

Most people will suffer in Afterlife for their arrogance. Very very few will suffer eternally. Of course I am also arrogant.
It is eternal. Jesus said so and it only makes sense anyway. People go to where they belong, where they have chosen to be... Mt 25:31-46

That happened the second Adam put the fruit of the tree of knowledge in his mouth.
Exactly! Every Christian knows this.

However, to tackle this more seriously and realistically, Adam, and Eve, were tricked.

One can argue that the first clear and blatant act of rebellion wasn't even the killing Abel, but when man decided to build the Tower of Babel.

Their goal was pretty clear as day, the pretty stated what they wanted to do. which was reach Heaven.

But many of the best scholars interpret that story -- and essentially the same story from other civilizations --- as the Serpent being God

The keeper of the Garden, or , keeper of the laboratory to give a better translation .

Changes everything which unsurprisingly organised religion hates and wriggles over .

The Lab Rat scenario upsets them .
probably because we've never heard of it and it sounds ridiculous... illogical, etc..

How do we know that God is big?
:auiqs.jpg:
The thing is, Catholics and Protestants believe God is so big he can fill the universe. Yet so small he can dwell in your heart. The only one who thinks he's as big as the universe today is Joe Biden...

What if God is, in fact, literally everywhere at all times because He is everything. Space/time/matter/energy from the moment of the Big Bang to now and into the more or less endless future?

He could be smaller than a quark or as large as the cosmos (and every size and everything in-between).

No. I’m not puffing on any weed. 😎

What if God is, in fact, literally everywhere at all times because He is everything. Space/time/matter/energy from the moment of the Big Bang to now and into the more or less endless future?

He could be smaller than a quark or as large as the cosmos (and every size and everything in-between).

God could be as big as the cosmos. The confusion is that Jesus said he made us in his image.

aliens gtfo.jpg

Was it the Computer Age? After we put man on the moon? After Darwin showed up with his theories?

I'm curious to know this.

When did man start to believe he was bigger than God?​

- by not bringing to justice the criminals in the 1st century who crucified those that believed the heavenly religion of antiquity, liberation theology, self determination is the true path to the everlasting ... as well to this day their use of false doctrine to persecute and victimize the innocent. the desert religions.

I think people stopped believing in God entirely. I guess you could pin point when that started back in the 70's with the hippies. They kind of threw out the bible and had their own form of "peace and love" religion. Every generation before them was god fearing and clean cut, for the most part. That all went away after the 70s and was replaced with drug fueled debauchery.

how the desert crowd -

1674177527508.png

hate them so ...

You sound like a normal Protestant minister who believes God is so big to fill the universe and so small to dwell in your heart... Bunch of nonsense. The Father and Son are glorified men...

You sound like a normal Protestant minister who believes God is so big to fill the universe and so small to dwell in your heart... Bunch of nonsense. The Father and Son are glorified men...
You talked to them?

We taunt that which we don't know. Our egos have become too large, we lack the ability to be humble and to see beyond.

It's no wonder so many turn to Eastern philosophy etc for their view of life. I've always found Native Indians view of the afterlife as unique also.

I will still hold Christ in my heart, but I enjoy all who think beyond only what our senses can determine. We are specks in this universe, we must try to explore and progress but not lose our souls in the process.

Forum List

Back