When did Sebelius sell her soul to the devil?

In the microcosm of USMB, it shouldn't be hard to understand why the history of conservatism is a history of losing one battle after another to progress.

simple question libs

I'd say during this time period.

main.php

"When did Sebelius sell her soul to the devil?"

When she agreed to be a member of his cabinet.

Which must have been easy for her, after approving and supporting the most prolific baby-killer so-called Dr. Tiller.

Last edited:
I'd say during this time period.

main.php

I'm surprised you'd even bring Dr. Tiller up after all he was murdered by anti-choice christian righters...

That's just more "good fight" fightin... nothing wrong with executing a murderer doncha know..

Just like a liberal to divert the conversation The point of the pic is about Sebelius at a "private" party honoring a murderer and then covering it up...has nothing to do with Tiller's demise.

I'm surprised you'd even bring Dr. Tiller up after all he was murdered by anti-choice christian righters...

That's just more "good fight" fightin... nothing wrong with executing a murderer doncha know..

Just like a liberal to divert the conversation The point of the pic is about Sebelius at a "private" party honoring a murderer and then covering it up...has nothing to do with Tiller's demise.

He wasn't the murderer. Your Christian righters are tho.

Big fucking deal. He got what he gave. Adios to a truly evil piece of filth.

And I think all of you are stupid pieces of filth so there you are...

Even though I am anti abortion, I understand the arguments made by pro abortionists regarding the woman's body, although I disagree with the reasoning. But when you support vile scum like Tiller (who murdered viable babies), simply because you have no conscience and are only concerned about reproductive "rights", you have no ground to stand on. I applauded the death of Tiller and saw it as just punishment. You applaud the death of innocents and see it as "women's rights".

Who's the stupid piece of filth in that scenario?

In the microcosm of USMB, it shouldn't be hard to understand why the history of conservatism is a history of losing one battle after another to progress.

Well, a lot of us don't consider later term abortion, condoms for grade schoolers, teaching the virtues of same sex marriage, massive debt, destruction of the health care industry, 1/6 of the population on public assistance, replacement of black fathers with gubmint checks, etc., etc. to be progress.

We don't share your vision.

Big fucking deal. He got what he gave. Adios to a truly evil piece of filth.

And I think all of you are stupid pieces of filth so there you are...

Even though I am anti abortion, I understand the arguments made by pro abortionists regarding the woman's body, although I disagree with the reasoning. But when you support vile scum like Tiller (who murdered viable babies), simply because you have no conscience and are only concerned about reproductive "rights", you have no ground to stand on. I applauded the death of Tiller and saw it as just punishment. You applaud the death of innocents and see it as "women's rights".

Who's the stupid piece of filth in that scenario?

You consider it ok for Christians to murder someone because they think the law pertains to everyone but them? I don't and I am sure that every one of them live by the ten commandments or they say they do.

They don't get to take the law into their own hands. Maybe pro choicers should just go kill a bunch of Christians because they killed Dr. Tiller. How would that go? We don't know because we pro choicers believe in choice. Your anti choice people are insane.

Forum List

Back