When did USMB.com become a Mirror site for the Klan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lotta hate threads from hate sites lately. Is USMB acting as a Mirror for some Klan affiliate now or what?

Lotta hate threads from hate sites lately. Is USMB acting as a Mirror for some Klan affiliate now or what?

Its all your imagination. See by being a black person you think everyone is again....wait, sorry wrong color wrong script

*turns page*

Ahh yes, ok. *Ahem*

You're a self hating racist.

Are you offended?

I'm...Irked. 'Offended' takes more.
The Klan are patriotic. There is nothing wrong with wanting the best for white people of white European heritage.

There is when you murder people who broke no law and act as a terrorist organization.

Usmessageboard has no restrictions on hate speech, so those who are prevented from indulging in it at other places find fertile ground here. It is simply a matter of cause and effect.

The only alternative would be a more tightly moderated forum.

Usmessageboard has no restrictions on hate speech, so those who are prevented from indulging in it at other places find fertile ground here. It is simply a matter of cause and effect.

Check Posting Guidelines. Zone 2 doesn't permit 'polarizing ops.' As with some hate site's headlines and claims.

""Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads."

Are you offended?

The Klan are patriotic. There is nothing wrong with wanting the best for white people of white European heritage.
The klan is a bunch of douchebag fuckwad losers. I can see why you like them.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Are you offended?

There is when you murder people who broke no law and act as a terrorist organization.
What people?

Are you offended?

What people?

Blacks? You know, the ones who might have whistled at a white woman and got lynched?

I like the fact there are no restrictions here, it allows the racists to expose themselves and show how ignorant they are and how ignorant racism is.

Are you offended?

What people?

Blacks? You know, the ones who might have whistled at a white woman and got lynched?
You seem to forget, Blacks aren't fully human. They're just 3/5ths human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back