When do white males become men?

No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...
You want to address that...bitch...

I did address it, cave baboon was the first slur there by your butt buddy, not my fault you didn't pass 6th grade reading
So you lied then...

who is anti science? blacks?
This racist slur was made back at post#116...show a prior post from asclepias???...you can't because you are a lying sack of shit...

that is not a slur you dumfukker
Who gave you the authority to determine that? I know I didnt give you permission to determine for me what is and what is not a slur.

oh ok then, you offended me on your very first post, it was slur to me and only I can determine that, why are you such an asshole
i dont really care if i offended you. i'm not the one claiming something isnt racist.

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?
I said Newton didnt invent calculus. dont try to change the claim now that I made you look stupid.

you made a one sentence assertion, you think your assertions amount to 'truth', you are a pathetic liar who never posts any real data top support your claim.

Where is the real world test data that shows blacks do not lag on math tests?
They same place your courage is in stepping up to my challenge to prove you are smarter than me.

I simply do not care, I am far to wise and mature to do this primitive one-on-one VOIP shit you want and I am not putting my resume up here, nor am I going to challenge you in the number of subjects I could make you look silly in. Who does that shit anyway? low IQ blacks?

I have shown you an incompetent liar as you fail to back up anything you say with real world data
i didnt ask you to put up a resume. Lots of hyperbole there. I simple wanted to test your intellect against mine. You punked out like most white boys do.

what kind of fukking moron wants to do a "VOIP" challenge? do you have any idea how retarded that is?

No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...
You want to address that...bitch...

I did address it, cave baboon was the first slur there by your butt buddy, not my fault you didn't pass 6th grade reading
So you lied then...

This racist slur was made back at post#116...show a prior post from asclepias???...you can't because you are a lying sack of shit...

Sure you racist...

"who is anti science? blacks?"

those words are not a slur, sorry liar, go back to your safe place where there are not any triggers
Obviously you are also too stupid to know what a slur is...

So you lied then...

Who gave you the authority to determine that? I know I didnt give you permission to determine for me what is and what is not a slur.

oh ok then, you offended me on your very first post, it was slur to me and only I can determine that, why are you such an asshole
i dont really care if i offended you. i'm not the one claiming something isnt racist.

I said ok you dimwit, then I reserve the right to label anything you say as racist

Oh I see, see that your ashamed of who you are, get some help Milkweed...

I even have you turning your head like an overstimulated infant

You would have to be 5'7", 38/24/36 and look like Sophia Veragara to turn my head...

It's a safe bet your nothing like that...

Cant handle all that truth that fucks with your white boy head can you?

Can you walk on water too? LOL....
Never tried walking on water but i will give it a try. Get help for your white insecurities. it will make you a better interlocutor instead of a whiny childlike person..

So you lied then...

I said ok you dimwit, then I reserve the right to label anything you say as racist
If thats what turns you on. That has nothing to do with your claim that what you said wasnt racist.

So you lied then...

Sure you racist...

"who is anti science? blacks?"

those words are not a slur, sorry liar, go back to your safe place where there are not any triggers
Obviously you are also too stupid to know what a slur is...

ok, then every thing you say is a slur, I am offended, so whatever

If thats what turns you on. That has nothing to do with your claim that what you said wasnt racist.

I said ok moron, only playing your dumb game back at you

Thats impossible. Youre white and lost the game by claiming something that wasnt true and I busted you out on it.

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?
I said Newton didnt invent calculus. dont try to change the claim now that I made you look stupid.

you made a one sentence assertion, you think your assertions amount to 'truth', you are a pathetic liar who never posts any real data top support your claim.

They same place your courage is in stepping up to my challenge to prove you are smarter than me.

I simply do not care, I am far to wise and mature to do this primitive one-on-one VOIP shit you want and I am not putting my resume up here, nor am I going to challenge you in the number of subjects I could make you look silly in. Who does that shit anyway? low IQ blacks?

I have shown you an incompetent liar as you fail to back up anything you say with real world data
Just admit you lost the argument and go to bed.

I didn't, he has produced nothing to back up his lies. The only one was about the India guy, but as far as his claims about test scores, he simply lies. No way am I conceding that.

Do YOU actually believe Europeans have done nothing original in science and technology?

Thats impossible. Youre white and lost the game by claiming something that wasnt true and I busted you out on it.

no dumfuk, you claimed the right to determine what is a slur to you, and therefore so do I. That is not impossible

I didn't, he has produced nothing to back up his lies. The only one was about the India guy, but as far as his claims about test scores, he simply lies. No way am I conceding that.

Do YOU actually believe Europeans have done nothing original in science and technology?
Why dont you tell us something white people did without relying on another race to either lay the foundation or actually make the invention themselves?

no dumfuk, you claimed the right to determine what is a slur to you, and therefore so do I. That is not impossible
I agee you have the same right. I never argued about that. I just said dont tell me what you said wasnt racist and expect me to believe you.

Why dont you tell us something white people did without relying on another race to either lay the foundation or actually make the invention themselves?

this is incredibly stupid, there is a library full of white accomplishment, and it begs the question that if the white man did nothing then why didn't the black man do it first to better his miserable life that you guys are always yapping about, and why can't blacks take a simple math test as good as whites.

Who do you think invented the internet?

I agee you have the same right. I never argued about that. I just said dont tell me what you said wasnt racist and expect me to believe you.

where did I say I asked you to believe me?

this is incredibly stupid, there is a library full of white accomplishment, and it begs the question that if the white man did nothing then why didn't the black man do it first to better his miserable life that you guys are always yapping about, and why can't blacks take a simple math test as good as whites.

Who do you think invented the internet?
How did white people invent the internet when they were in caves and where were they hiding it until recently? You do realize the math they used to do this was taught to them by Blacks right? There is that foundation again.

White libraries are not credible. They claim all sorts of wild shit that keeps being proven as outright lies or omissions of fact. Like Piltdown man, and my favorite that a white guy invented calculus.

I never claimed what I said wasnt racist. i said I dont care if you thought it was.

I never claimed what I said wasnt racist. i said I dont care if you thought it was.

can you read, I said to point where I asked you to believe me, so where is it?

Forum List

Back