When do white males become men?

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

she was one of dozens of women that did that Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

she only did the arithmetic because calculators were not around, big deal
She accomplished something as an individual, she's not cock sucking other people's achievements...unlike you.

and you just cocksucked her achievement! you dumfuks are a laugh a minute
No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...
You want to address that...bitch...

I did address it, cave baboon was the first slur there by your butt buddy, not my fault you didn't pass 6th grade reading

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.
Stop cock sucking...do something on your own you pathetic loser...

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?
Don't you get it, you don't dictate the parameters of discovery and math...lol
Just more white trash bravado...

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?
This dumb ass just tried to dictate the boundaries again...lol.

I didn't, logic did, everyone who knows calculus knows that, you are really displaying your ignorance again, nice job. Do you even know calculus?

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?
I said Newton didnt invent calculus. dont try to change the claim now that I made you look stupid.

you made a one sentence assertion, you think your assertions amount to 'truth', you are a pathetic liar who never posts any real data top support your claim.

Where is the real world test data that shows blacks do not lag on math tests?

I didn't, logic did, everyone who knows calculus knows that, you are really displaying your ignorance again, nice job. Do you even know calculus?
Black people invented logic and calculus. Dont talk about stuff your people only copied. We know this because every single one of them that went to Egypt to study didnt become persecuted until they brought alien ideas back to Greek culture. matter of fact no one even knew who they were until they got back. Do your research.

I said Newton didnt invent calculus. dont try to change the claim now that I made you look stupid.

you made a one sentence assertion, you think your assertions amount to 'truth', you are a pathetic liar who never posts any real data top support your claim.

They same place your courage is in stepping up to my challenge to prove you are smarter than me.

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

she was one of dozens of women that did that Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

She accomplished something as an individual, she's not cock sucking other people's achievements...unlike you.

No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...

I did address it, cave baboon was the first slur there by your butt buddy, not my fault you didn't pass 6th grade reading
So you lied then...

who is anti science? blacks?
This racist slur was made back at post#116...show a prior post from asclepias???...you can't because you are a lying sack of shit...

When white people call me a racist

Racebaiter would be more accurate, but who cares...

i know its because I have smoked their minds

Put the crack pipe down Milkweed, you're the only one hung up on the color of your skin...

Be proud, stop hating...

with the truth and they hate it.

The only day you came close to the truth was when the plastic surgeon said surgery would be a lost cause...

When white people call me a racist

Racebaiter would be more accurate, but who cares...

i know its because I have smoked their minds

Put the crack pipe down Milkweed, you're the only one hung up on the color of your skin...

Be proud, stop hating...

with the truth and they hate it.

The only day you came close to the truth was when the plastic surgeon said surgery would be a lost cause...
See. I even have you turning your head like an overstimulated infant. Cant handle all that truth that fucks with your white boy head can you?

Black people invented logic and calculus. Dont talk about stuff your people only copied. We know this because every single one of them that went to Egypt to study didnt become persecuted until they brought alien ideas back to Greek culture. matter of fact no one even knew who they were until they got back. Do your research.

then why do blacks lag on math tests? provide real world data that shows they don't

I am happy to let it stand that you think Isaac Newton did nothing original, that is a real hoot. Learned folks know that is idiotic.

So you lied then...

This racist slur was made back at post#116...show a prior post from asclepias???...you can't because you are a lying sack of shit...

that is not a slur you dumfukker

then why do blacks lag on math tests? provide real world data that shows they don't

I am happy to let it stand that you think Isaac Newton did nothing original, that is a real hoot. Learned folks know that is idiotic.
Address post#306 you liar...

So you lied then...

Sure you racist...

So you lied then...

Who gave you the authority to determine that? I know I didnt give you permission to determine for me what is and what is not a slur.

They same place your courage is in stepping up to my challenge to prove you are smarter than me.

I simply do not care, I am far to wise and mature to do this primitive one-on-one VOIP shit you want and I am not putting my resume up here, nor am I going to challenge you in the number of subjects I could make you look silly in. Who does that shit anyway? low IQ blacks?

I have shown you an incompetent liar as you fail to back up anything you say with real world data

So you lied then...

Sure you racist...

"who is anti science? blacks?"

those words are not a slur, sorry liar, go back to your safe place where there are not any triggers

I simply do not care, I am far to wise and mature to do this primitive one-on-one VOIP shit you want and I am not putting my resume up here, nor am I going to challenge you in the number of subjects I could make you look silly in. Who does that shit anyway? low IQ blacks?

I have shown you an incompetent liar as you fail to back up anything you say with real world data
i didnt ask you to put up a resume. Lots of hyperbole there. I simple wanted to test your intellect against mine. You punked out like most white boys do.

Just admit you lost the argument and go to bed.

So you lied then...

Who gave you the authority to determine that? I know I didnt give you permission to determine for me what is and what is not a slur.

oh ok then, you offended me on your very first post, it was slur to me and only I can determine that, why are you such an asshole

Forum List

Back