When do white males become men?

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.
Stop cock sucking...do something on your own you pathetic loser...

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?
Don't you get it, you don't dictate the parameters of discovery and math...lol
Just more white trash bravado...

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

she was one of dozens of women that did that Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

she only did the arithmetic because calculators were not around, big deal
No big deal she got the medal of Freedom for doing "arithmetic"? OK. :laugh:

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

she was one of dozens of women that did that Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

She accomplished something as an individual, she's not cock sucking other people's achievements...unlike you.

Thats what the Greeks called the Indians.

Well today that's what one human says to another who just got toasted...

Try to keep up you insecure racist...
Its good to be toasted. I know white guys get uncomfortable about this subject but melanin is around $400 a gram.

Let's see the tests data where blacks are better than whites, show it or admit you just another lying thug
Black Test Data....

percentage of Blacks that are incredibly smart. 99%

percentage of whites that are incredibly smart 20%

So you make up some bullshit numbers because you have nothing else, thanks for showing everyone your stupidity liar

Thats what the Greeks called the Indians.

Its good to be toasted. I know white guys get uncomfortable about this subject but melanin is around $400 a gram.

Let's see the tests data where blacks are better than whites, show it or admit you just another lying thug
Black Test Data....

So you make up some bullshit numbers because you have nothing else, thanks for showing everyone your stupidity liar
White people make up bullshit numbers. You didnt think I was going to use their numbers did you? Now this white boy is mad i didnt use white numbers. :laugh:

humancompprim.jpg

She accomplished something as an individual, she's not cock sucking other people's achievements...unlike you.

and you just cocksucked her achievement! you dumfuks are a laugh a minute

Black Test Data....

White people make up bullshit numbers. You didnt think I was going to use their numbers did you?

ok back to that, have you proven algebra test scores are wrong?

humancompprim.jpg

Tell us again how whites invented calculus when Africans and indians did it first. :laugh:

Black Test Data....

White people make up bullshit numbers. You didnt think I was going to use their numbers did you?

ok back to that, have you proven algebra test scores are wrong?
Did you know Africans were the first to invent steel and tetracycline?

humancompprim.jpg

No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...
You want to address that...bitch...

humancompprim.jpg

No you dumb fuck, it was to prove that you are full of shit and a coward when you made the statement at post#191...
These insecure inferiority complex driven white boys cant take it man. Their eyes glaze over when confronted with something that destroys their fragile sense of being something other than copy cats and great at savagery.

what gets me with people like you, some white posters call Black people, ni66ers,apes,monkey,etc.

And that has what to do with me? This?

Not a mumbling word from you about how that is wrong.

Did you drop from the womb today? Milkweed is in the boards top 10 race card blow hards...

White poster gets stumped and you come running to defend his racist posts...

ClosedCaption is white? Excuse me, he sounds like a member of the New Black Panther Party...

what gets me with people like you, some white posters call Black people, ni66ers,apes,monkey,etc.

And that has what to do with me? This?

Not a mumbling word from you about how that is wrong.

Did you drop from the womb today? Milkweed is in the boards top 10 race card blow hards...

White poster gets stumped and you come running to defend his racist posts...

ClosedCaption is white? Excuse me, he sounds like a member of the New Black Panther Party...
When white people call me a racist i know its because I have smoked their minds with the truth and they hate it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?

I never said that I dictate the parameters of dioscovery, I said if you are going to show Newton did nothing, you must show that the Indian guys infinite series work also encompasses all of differential and integral calculus. Everyone who knows calculus knows that, don't you?
I said Newton didnt invent calculus. dont try to change the claim now that I made you look stupid.

humancompprim.jpg

These insecure inferiority complex driven white boys cant take it man. Their eyes glaze over when confronted with something that destroys their fragile sense of being something other than copy cats and great at savagery.
who is anti science? blacks?

His statement...now crickets.

This guy's a liar, as when he stated that someone else started the racial slurs..

who is anti science? blacks?

His statement...now crickets.

This guy's a liar, as when he stated that someone else started the racial slurs..
White people think they set the rules. I'm here to make sure they know thats not even close to the truth.

This dumb ass just tried to dictate the boundaries again...lol.

Forum List

Back