When do white males become men?

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

I will take that over not proving the lie about IQ and penis size

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

geography says that is wrong, lost again

you said Europe invented nothing, shall we move on to special relativity? would just love to hear about blacks inventing that

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

you said Europe invented nothing, shall we move on to special relativity? would just love to hear about blacks inventing that
White peoples geography doesnt count. They werent even sentient to know about this until the Greeks passed this on to their paler inbred cousins to the northwest.. Did you know they even named one of the seas after Black people they were so impressed?

What did you invent,again???...
Yeah, still cock sucking...

Why do you keep trying to get personal?? oh I forgot, you are a dumb black

Why do you keep amusing us with your claim that whites are smart and they cant do anything without another race either laying the groundwork for them or totally inventing the concept? :laugh:

White people couldnt even write until Black people gave them the alphabet and this clown is claiming whites are smarter?

So does that mean whites knew how to use it then based on the current social economics or is it another 400 year old excuse?
Please rephrase your question. I want to make sure I understand your language.

So I was correct...
Probably once in your life you have been correct. i will give you that.

Notice how he can't lean on anything he has personally achieved???
Hell he cant even prove white people invented calculus after I pointed out they havent done anything original.
Stop!!!...he'll get mad and call you an ape...lol.

and you get mad and talk about sex and cocks, cuz you are an ape
No we talked about the documented history of white male sexual inadequacy and their need to control women.
That subject scared you so you started cock sucking the achievements of other people in order to try to establish some credibility.
But you failed...

Notice how he can't lean on anything he has personally achieved???
Hell he cant even prove white people invented calculus after I pointed out they havent done anything original.
Stop!!!...he'll get mad and call you an ape...lol.

and you get mad and talk about sex and cocks, cuz you are an ape
No we talk about the documented history of white male sexual inadequacy and their need to control women.
That subject scared you so you started cock sucking the achievements of other people in order to try to establish some credibility.
But you failed...
Remember white people invented calculus......Oops my bad. They really didnt but they convinced a lot of white boys they did because.....welll because they said so. :laugh:

So you invented nothing...lol.

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

White people couldnt even write until Black people gave them the alphabet and this clown is claiming whites are smarter?

So does that mean whites knew how to use it then based on the current social economics or is it another 400 year old excuse?

So I was correct...

Burned...

But you're use to it...

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
You ignored your claim that whites invented it first. Not only did you not specify what type of calculus Africans still came up with the foundation and Indians beat you to it. Face it. you white boys need help with everything. :laugh:

So I was correct...

Burned...

But you're use to it...
Thats what the Greeks called the Indians. Ethiopians which means burnt faced. Thanks for the compliment cave chimp.

Forum List

Back