When do white males become men?

I don't care about competing in physical monkey games. Blacks are way above academically? post the evidence liar
You know they have lost any debate when white trash resorts to racial epithets...
Its always the dumb white people that claim whites are smarter. It would seem like they would get a smart white person that could read and comprehend to do the debating for them.

Then why do whites kick blacks ass in academic testing?
They dont. Who told you they do and why did you believe them?

all available data from the PISA, standardized high school exams, IQ tests, GRE, ACT, SAT, etc.

do you deny that the achievement gap exists?
I only deny those tests are a valid measurement of intellect.

You dumb cave baboon. I never said you said physically. I said you cant compete physically. Of course Blacks dont match whites academically. We are way above you.

I don't care about competing in physical monkey games. Blacks are way above academically? post the evidence liar
You know they have lost any debate when white trash resorts to racial epithets...
Its always the dumb white people that claim whites are smarter. It would seem like they would get a smart white person that could read and comprehend to do the debating for them.

If you were intelligent enough to comprehend the articles I posted, you would understand that diminishing gap...
You are just a stupid Caucasian...

I said nothing about trend dumbass, I said it exists.

all available data from the PISA, standardized high school exams, IQ tests, GRE, ACT, SAT, etc.

Achievement Gap is not an intelligence gap...you keep proving that.
You are seriously a low rung white person,.

but you cannot deny whites beat blacks in all those tests, so you lied above when you said they don't.

you also have nothing quantitative to replace it with, only your assertions which we all know are meaningless because you are just another afrocentric jackass

Its a large problem for you. Not only are you weaker physically you are weaker mentally. Are you going to take my challenge boy?

what challenge loser?
Dont play stupid with me white boy. I know youre dumb but you have to be able to read.

fuck off ape, I don't care about your chest beating

but you cannot deny whites beat blacks in all those tests, so you lied above when you said they don't.

you also have nothing quantitative to replace it with, only your assertions which we all know are meaningless because you are just another afrocentric jackass
Nope I said those test have nothing to do with intellect. Whites should be blowing Black people off the map with a 400 year head start.

Its a large problem for you. Not only are you weaker physically you are weaker mentally. Are you going to take my challenge boy?

what challenge loser?
Dont play stupid with me white boy. I know youre dumb but you have to be able to read.

Reduced to a racial temper tantrum...lol.

but when blacks lag at everything academic, I am afraid that is what we call intelligence

what challenge loser?

So youre afraid to take on my challenge white boy? I figured. You pussies always punk out when it comes to proving time.

but when blacks lag at everything academic, I am afraid that is what we call intelligence
sounds like a retarded assumption to me since Blacks are smarter than you. Why do you think europe never created anything original and Black created civilization?

why do you idiots want to make it personal when we are talking populations, I don't give a rats ass about VOIP

sounds like a retarded assumption to me since Blacks are smarter than you. Why do you think europe never created anything original and Black created civilization?

Europe created calculus, do you deny that?

You do...intelligent humans...no.

Europe created calculus, do you deny that?
Of course i do. Dont make me laugh.

yawn, read that long time ago, no problems

what challenge loser?

So youre afraid to take on my challenge white boy? I figured. You pussies always punk out when it comes to proving time.

I don't care, that is fucking retarded and proves nothing, that's why I don't waste my time testing you on maxwells equations either

Forum List

Back