When do white males become men?

all available data from the PISA, standardized high school exams, IQ tests, GRE, ACT, SAT, etc.

do you deny that the achievement gap exists?
Achievement Gap is not an intelligence gap...you keep proving that.
You are seriously a low rung white person,.

but when blacks lag at everything academic, I am afraid that is what we call intelligence
sounds like a retarded assumption to me since Blacks are smarter than you. Why do you think europe never created anything original and Black created civilization?

Europe created calculus, do you deny that?
Of course i do. Dont make me laugh.

prove it liar

why do you idiots want to make it personal when we are talking populations, I don't give a rats ass about VOIP
Who said we were talking populations???...I already told you that you were a stupid INDIVIDUAL...

I did, that is the discussion I started, only dumb blacks want some sort of one on one thing which proves absolutely nothing of value

Achievement Gap is not an intelligence gap...you keep proving that.
You are seriously a low rung white person,.

but when blacks lag at everything academic, I am afraid that is what we call intelligence
sounds like a retarded assumption to me since Blacks are smarter than you. Why do you think europe never created anything original and Black created civilization?

prove it liar
Does "pyramids" ring a bell dummy?

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

I will take that over not proving the lie about IQ and penis size

prove it liar

pyramids = calculus? are you fucking serious? VOIP engineer, LOL, as if anyone would be impressed

keep going dumbass, show this wrong

History of calculus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Calculus, known in its early history as infinitesimal calculus, is a mathematical discipline focused on limits, functions, derivatives, integrals, and infinite series. Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz independently invented calculus in the mid-17th century. However, each inventor claimed the other stole his work in a bitter dispute that continued until the end of their

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

why do you idiots want to make it personal when we are talking populations, I don't give a rats ass about VOIP
Who said we were talking populations???...I already told you that you were a stupid INDIVIDUAL...

I did, that is the discussion I started, only dumb blacks want some sort of one on one thing which proves absolutely nothing of value
Only white trash is stupid enough to believe that some random other white person's IQ is directly conferred upon them...
You can't argue your intelligence because you have already been shown as an idiot...

prove it liar

pyramids = calculus? are you fucking serious? VOIP engineer, haha, as if anyone would be impressed

keep going dumbass, show this wrong

History of calculus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Calculus, known in its early history as infinitesimal calculus, is a mathematical discipline focused on limits, functions, derivatives, integrals, and infinite series. Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz independently invented calculus in the mid-17th century. However, each inventor claimed the other stole his work in a bitter dispute that continued until the end of their
Thats wikipedia. You must be a dunce if you think I will take that seriously. white boys always tryin to copy and getting caught in they lies.

Calculus created in India 250 years before Newton: study

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

Why does white trash always want to cocksuck the achievements of others???...oh yeah, their stupid asses have accomplished nothing.

because this is an anonymous internet forum you fucking dimwit, I don't believe a thing you say about yourself, and I sure the hell aint putting my pubs up here so everyone can know exactly who I am

Why does white trash always want to cocksuck the achievements of others???...oh yeah, their stupid asses have accomplished nothing.

because this is an anonymous internet forum you fucking dimwit, I don't believe a thing you say about yourself, and I sure the hell aint putting my pubs up here so everyone can know exactly who I am
That a weak excuse for your cock sucking the achievements of others, bro...lol.

You can be general. dont let that hold you back.

Forum List

Back