When do white males become men?

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

I will take that over not proving the lie about IQ and penis size

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.
Stop cock sucking...do something on your own you pathetic loser...

Who wrote the first book? Whats the oldest university on the planet? These are uncomfortable questions for silly white boys plagued by an enormous inferiority complex.

Notice how he can't lean on anything he has personally achieved???
Hell he cant even prove white people invented calculus after I pointed out they havent done anything original.
Stop!!!...he'll get mad and call you an ape...lol.

and you get mad and talk about sex and cocks, cuz you are an ape
No we talk about the documented history of white male sexual inadequacy and their need to control women.
That subject scared you so you started cock sucking the achievements of other people in order to try to establish some credibility.
But you failed...
Remember white people invented calculus......Oops my bad. They really didnt but they convinced a lot of white boys they did because.....welll because they said so. :laugh:

It's a shame you're so insecure...

Hell he cant even prove white people invented calculus after I pointed out they havent done anything original.

No we talk about the documented history of white male sexual inadequacy and their need to control women.
That subject scared you so you started cock sucking the achievements of other people in order to try to establish some credibility.
But you failed...
Remember white people invented calculus......Oops my bad. They really didnt but they convinced a lot of white boys they did because.....welll because they said so. :laugh:

its a shame you are white with recessive genes and inferior intellect.

Ancient African Mathematics

But you failed...

what gets me with people like you, some white posters call Black people, ni66ers,apes,monkey,etc.
Not a mumbling word from you about how that is wrong.
White poster gets stumped and you come running to defend his racist posts...

But you failed...

what gets me with people like you, some white posters call Black people, ni66ers,apes,monkey,etc.

and cave gibbon is just fine? you hypocritical piece of shit

But you failed...

Its their insecurity. They have been told for so long they are smart it fucks with their heads when they realize it was all a sham. They cant handle it well. Some disappear like a fart in the wind and others dont address the issue out of anger and being awakened from their retarded state and having to face the facts. White people have done nothing but copy good.

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

Clear the decks, dumbshit here is going to show Newton and Leibnitz did not invent calculus.

I will take that over not proving the lie about IQ and penis size

Not only did Teshome invent calculus the civilizations in india did the same thing centuries before your precious white boys did it.

nope, he only invented infinite series, not differential calculus. In any event India is not Africa, keep reaching though, this is funny
Acually it is. The Greeks considered India part of Africa. Are you really that stupid or just ignorant?

you ignored the difference between infinite series and differential calculus, I'll take that as you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
There you go again...trying to dictate the validity of a subject because it made you the fool.

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?

Thats what the Greeks called the Indians.

Well today that's what one human says to another who just got toasted...

Try to keep up you insecure racist...
Its good to be toasted. I know white guys get uncomfortable about this subject but melanin is around $400 a gram.

Let's see the tests data where blacks are better than whites, show it or admit you just another lying thug
Black Test Data....

percentage of Blacks that are incredibly smart. 99%

percentage of whites that are incredibly smart 20%

by all means show how infinite series is all of calculus and Newton did nothing, can you do it or this just more black man posturing?
Newton copied. Face it. Even the east Indians beat him to it as I have already proven.

humancompprim.jpg

On November 24, President Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, considered the nation’s highest civilian honor, to 17 men and women. Among them was 97-year-old retired African-American NASA mathematician Katherine G. Johnson, selected for her contributions to the space program, starting with the Mercury missions in the ‘50s and early ‘60s, through the Apollo moon missions in the late ’60s and early ‘70s, and ending with the space shuttle missions in the mid '80s. Among other things, she calculated the trajectories of America's first manned mission into orbit and the first Moon landing.

she was one of dozens of women that did that Meet The 'Rocket Girls,' The Women Who Charted The Course To Space

she only did the arithmetic because calculators were not around, big deal

Forum List

Back