When do white males become men?

The IQ Gap Is No Longer a Black and White Issue
What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article.

Arthur Jensen gave at least two empirical tests that could potentially falsify his thesis of a race based genetic explanation for the black-white IQ gap. Firstly, if the gap is caused by genetic racial differences, the blacks with more white admixture should tend to show a higher IQ than blacks with less whiteness. Secondly, “regression to the mean” implies that children (or siblings) of extraordinarily high IQ blacks should tend to a lower IQ than the children or siblings of similarly high IQ whites. Social experiments concerning the first test have not been decisive, especially due to the difficulty of separating out environmental factors since lighter American blacks have historically faced more favorable socioeconomic conditions.

The IQ Gap is No Longer a Black and White Issue

It says the IQ gap exists, then postulates why but does not prove it. The fact is the IQ gap exists

If white peoples version of IQ was correct why dont you have to take one to get a job?

It is quite safe to say among white trash, racists and other low information individuals...
The ASVAB was never used to measure intelligence, another stupid blunder on your part.
SAT,ACT measures academic route and memorization, another stupid racist blunder on your part....

Don't they train you stupid assholes over at storm front before you come her???

Do ACT Scores Measure General Intelligence?
Since there are many different types of intelligence, this is a complicated question. High scores on the ACT might be derived from a high level of innate intelligence and a good education, but they might also be derived from relatively average innate intelligence and extensive prep work. ACT scores can change dramatically based on students’ level of preparation, which separates them from scores on your basic IQ test. (Although IQ tests are also highly flawed measures of intelligence,
Thats another myth they made up. They cant compete physically or mentally so they decided to make up IQ as if white people actually know what intelligence is. :laugh:

Now here is the kicker. They have been caught in so may lies trying to placate their inferiority complex they dont even realize that well adjusted whites laugh at them and other races never believed them in the first place.

who said physically liar? post where I said it or admit you lied.

blacks don't match whites academically, that is so well known that you must be mentally disabled to not know that
You dumb cave baboon. I never said you said physically. I said you cant compete physically. Of course Blacks dont match whites academically. We are way above you.

I don't care about competing in physical monkey games. Blacks are way above academically? post the evidence liar
You know they have lost any debate when white trash resorts to racial epithets...

and your buddy posted the first slur right above mine, so he lost first, right? gawd you are an idiot

What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article.

Arthur Jensen gave at least two empirical tests that could potentially falsify his thesis of a race based genetic explanation for the black-white IQ gap. Firstly, if the gap is caused by genetic racial differences, the blacks with more white admixture should tend to show a higher IQ than blacks with less whiteness. Secondly, “regression to the mean” implies that children (or siblings) of extraordinarily high IQ blacks should tend to a lower IQ than the children or siblings of similarly high IQ whites. Social experiments concerning the first test have not been decisive, especially due to the difficulty of separating out environmental factors since lighter American blacks have historically faced more favorable socioeconomic conditions.

It says the IQ gap exists, then postulates why but does not prove it. The fact is the IQ gap exists
Again... you were to stupid to comprehend the article...oh boy...

If white peoples version of IQ was correct why dont you have to take one to get a job?

I am retired, made so much I don't have to work, had a job that actually required intelligence as opposed to you.

It is quite safe to say among white trash, racists and other low information individuals...
The ASVAB was never used to measure intelligence, another stupid blunder on your part.
SAT,ACT measures academic route and memorization, another stupid racist blunder on your part....

Don't they train you stupid assholes over at storm front before you come her???

Do ACT Scores Measure General Intelligence?
Since there are many different types of intelligence, this is a complicated question. High scores on the ACT might be derived from a high level of innate intelligence and a good education, but they might also be derived from relatively average innate intelligence and extensive prep work. ACT scores can change dramatically based on students’ level of preparation, which separates them from scores on your basic IQ test. (Although IQ tests are also highly flawed measures of intelligence,
Thats another myth they made up. They cant compete physically or mentally so they decided to make up IQ as if white people actually know what intelligence is. :laugh:

Now here is the kicker. They have been caught in so may lies trying to placate their inferiority complex they dont even realize that well adjusted whites laugh at them and other races never believed them in the first place.

blacks don't match whites academically, that is so well known that you must be mentally disabled to not know that
You dumb cave baboon. I never said you said physically. I said you cant compete physically. Of course Blacks dont match whites academically. We are way above you.

I don't care about competing in physical monkey games. Blacks are way above academically? post the evidence liar
You know they have lost any debate when white trash resorts to racial epithets...
Its always the dumb white people that claim whites are smarter. It would seem like they would get a smart white person that could read and comprehend to do the debating for them.

Again... you were to stupid to comprehend the article...oh boy...

It is trying to eliminate genetic explaination for the gap, that is all, it does not deny the gap.

Its always the dumb white people that claim whites are smarter. It would seem like they would get a smart white person that could read and comprehend to do the debating for them.

Then why do whites kick blacks ass in academic testing?

I am retired, made so much I don't have to work, had a job that actually required intelligence as opposed to you.
Just because you live in a trailer park doesnt really impress me. Your job as the pizza box assembler can be done while thinking of something else. Its just muscle memory. If youre so smart i will give you some questions regarding VoIP technology. If you back down from answering them I will know you are full of shite.

and your buddy posted the first slur right above mine, so he lost first, right? gawd you are an idiot
You lying piece of shit, you posted the first slur....stupid and a liar..
Post#116
who is anti science? blacks?

They dont. Who told you they do and why did you believe them?

Just because you live in a trailer park doesnt really impress me. Your job as the pizza box assembler can be done while thinking of something else. Its just muscle memory. If youre so smart i will give you some questions regarding VoIP technology. If you back down from answering them I will know you are full of shite.

you know nothing about me liar, so lets stick to what we can know, data from external sources. I am still waiting for you to prove your lie that penis size and IQ are positively correlated.

you know nothing about me liar, so lets stick to what we can know, data from external sources. I am still waiting for you to prove your lie that penis size and IQ are positively correlated.
You deflected because you are scared.

If you were intelligent enough to comprehend the articles I posted, you would understand that diminishing gap...
You are just a stupid Caucasian...

They dont. Who told you they do and why did you believe them?

all available data from the PISA, standardized high school exams, IQ tests, GRE, ACT, SAT, etc.

do you deny that the achievement gap exists?

If you were intelligent enough to comprehend the articles I posted, you would understand that diminishing gap...
You are just a stupid Caucasian...
It cracks me up when white boys ask why Black people perform worse on a test geared for and created by whites and what they think people should know.

Forum List

Back