When do white males become men?

Still making false claims, BOY?
Glad to see that I have still reduced you to racial snides...that's the limit of your relevancy, even if you catch her swallowing the pipe...

Sorry to see you're still just another loud mouthed n*gger than has done nothing he claims to have done. By the way, I still have the proof you haven't.
Still with the epithets???...lol.
Look how powerless you have become in America...at one time you held the lives of Black people in your hands...now...reduced to selling wolf tickets...lol.

I like her dental work....
I think it funny that your people were slaves. Oh, did I use the past tense there?

What I really mean to say is I think it fucking funny how you fucking animals are still fucking owned.

I am also relieved to know you will never get it. I do know there are a few exceptions. You fucking animals call them uncle Toms.

You will never get it. I don't there the "missing link" is a mystery. Is it?

Did I get to you yet?

Relieved, that you (especially you too) will never get it. Have fun in your enslavement.

Boy.
Proof of the declining influence and power of the white trash segment....

95% of blacks are still "owned" by whites. Difference is they choose to be owned and the similarity is it's still by Democrats.

Glad to see that I have still reduced you to racial snides...that's the limit of your relevancy, even if you catch her swallowing the pipe...

Sorry to see you're still just another loud mouthed n*gger than has done nothing he claims to have done. By the way, I still have the proof you haven't.
Look how powerless you have become in America...at one time you held the lives of Black people in your hands...now...reduced to selling wolf tickets...lol.

I think it funny that your people were slaves. Oh, did I use the past tense there?

What I really mean to say is I think it fucking funny how you fucking animals are still fucking owned.

I am also relieved to know you will never get it. I do know there are a few exceptions. You fucking animals call them uncle Toms.

Did I get to you yet?

Relieved, that you (especially you too) will never get it. Have fun in your enslavement.

Boy.

95% of blacks are still "owned" by whites. Difference is they choose to be owned and the similarity is it's still by Democrats.
White trash relish in the ignorance of voting against their own best interests by calling themselves Republicans...they are stupid enough to believe the white elites identify with them...

Hi slave. It is so wonderful to me that you will always be a slave.

Lol at you still being utterly fucking owned and you not knowing it by the democrats. It is so satisfying to me that you never will.

Your brain has no ability to understand. How outstanding.

Boy.
Reduced to a racial temper tantrum...
Get used to your insignificance....
You don't get it slave, and you never will slave.

Lol at that.

Boy
The power of modern day white trash:
Boy
Ni66er
Spook
Monkey
etc.

Actual power:

5a21612aea9124733c3b2240d35f7839.jpg

white-trash.jpeg

"hey pa made a ni66er joke....

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

White trash relish in the ignorance of voting against their own best interests by calling themselves Republicans...they are stupid enough to believe the white elites identify with them...

The Democrats have done a damn fine job for the black folk. You must be proud that your people are behind whites in everything where being behind is bad and ahead of white people when being ahead is bad.

Lyndon Johnson had it right about you, at least 95% of you, and you gladly obliged. Tells me that you believe you're exactly what he said you are.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

The Democrats have done a damn fine job for the black folk. You must be proud that your people are behind whites in everything where being behind is bad and ahead of white people when being ahead is bad.

Lyndon Johnson had it right about you, at least 95% of you, and you gladly obliged. Tells me that you believe you're exactly what he said you are.
Basing your line of thinking on an unproven alleged quote tells me everything I need to know about you....

Still making false claims, BOY?

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

My people at least had influence, you never had it. Still waiting for your evidence of all the brothers banging wives of white men, I have plenty of links showing low black IQ, what do you have other than your lying kunt mouth?

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Basing your line of thinking on an unproven alleged quote tells me everything I need to know about you....
bobmarley-02.jpg

As long as your black ass considers yourself some perpetual fucking victim by backing the fucking democrats who beat your ass with the notion that all you are is a fucking victim, I will call you the slave you are. Which, is an N word. Plain and simple.

Until you get it and see that the democrats do nothing but enslave your fucking minds, and pay you off to vote and oppress you, then all you are is a poor black slave. That is it, and that is all.

Until you get it, I will call you the slave you are. I will call you the hypocritical unappreciative asshole you are. Until the day you see the democrats see you as nothing but automatic votes, I will call you what you are.

Freaking N word.

If you don't like it, then go to an echo chamber and talk about with the other N words or the patronizing white guilt racists. Not me. Fuck you and your victim bullshit.

You could not walk one inch in my shoes. Lost me parents when I was 5. Lived as an orphan and no one kept me down motherfucker. When I fucked up, I got punished. Rightfully so too.

Just glad this country gave me opportunities. I took advantage the best I could. BTW, I also lost a daughter and a wife.

No excuses. None. No black person has ANY fucking excuse. You can take your brainwashed propaganda and black lives matter crap and jam it in your black ass. Go get your fucking pats on your black back from the patronizing racist white pieces of shit.

Not from me.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

My people at least had influence, you never had it. Still waiting for your evidence of all the brothers banging wives of white men, I have plenty of links showing low black IQ, what do you have other than your lying kunt mouth?
Either low IQ or just plain stupidity

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Either stupidity or just plain low white trash IQ would lead you to believe that the minuscule power you had in this country was nothing but a token hand out from white elites to make you feel good about yourself...
Now that that artificial dick has been taken out your mouth and others more able are surpassing you socially and economicallt you are reduced to crying like a little BITCH...

Sexual Relations Between Elite White Women and Enslaved Men in the Antebellum South: A Socio-Historical Analysis
White women whose affairs with slaves were made known faced varying degrees of public humiliation. When a planter’s daughter or wife was discovered to be pregnant by a slave, great pains were taken to cover up the pregnancy. The resulting child might have been sold into slavery, but infanticide was not an uncommon means of avoiding scandal

Indeed, in private, many plantation women were unhappy with their lack of freedom and the expectation that they remain dutiful, obedient, pleasant, and cheerful while their husbands had affairs with or raped female slaves.2 Knowing that the mixed-race slave children who surrounded them were their husbands’ offspring was both humiliating and heartbreaking.

Sexual Relations Between Elite White Women and Enslaved Men in the Antebellum South: A Socio-Historical Analysis

Yeah, we've been fucking white women since the founding of this country...need more????

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Either stupidity or just plain low white trash IQ would lead you to believe that the minuscule power you had in this country was nothing but a token hand out from white elites to make you feel good about yourself...
Now that that artificial dick has been taken out your mouth and others more able are surpassing you socially and economicallt you are reduced to crying like a little BITCH...

White women whose affairs with slaves were made known faced varying degrees of public humiliation. When a planter’s daughter or wife was discovered to be pregnant by a slave, great pains were taken to cover up the pregnancy. The resulting child might have been sold into slavery, but infanticide was not an uncommon means of avoiding scandal

Indeed, in private, many plantation women were unhappy with their lack of freedom and the expectation that they remain dutiful, obedient, pleasant, and cheerful while their husbands had affairs with or raped female slaves.2 Knowing that the mixed-race slave children who surrounded them were their husbands’ offspring was both humiliating and heartbreaking.

Yeah, we've been fucking white women since the founding of this country...need more????

hey low IQ black guy, so I personally had no power but you guys whine and cry all day long about me having white privilege? LOL, and then what did you have, average black garbage guy? nothing

you link is a bunch of anecdote, no numbers, no data, just a dumb liberal storybook. Far from being limp dicks, it describes white slave owners as banging up the black women, kind of refutes your own narrative. Better be happy they did, it raised your IQ.

here is something real to talk about

Hm1.jpg

Sorry white trash insignificant metro-sexual, you losers are always bringing up IQ yet have no idea of your own IQ...lol.
So you want everyone to believe you possess some high IQ because some other random white people you don't even know, do????...lol
You claim not to be stupid...lol.

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'
IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower.

For more than a century our intelligence quotient (IQ) has been used to measure how clever people are and Mensa, the society for the intellectual elite, has even used the test to weed out sub-par applicants.

But now the scale has been dismissed as a "myth" by scientists who found that our intelligence can only be predicted by combining results from at least three tests of our mental agility.

Different circuits within the brain are used for different thought processes, the researchers showed, meaning separate tests of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal skills are needed to measure someone's overall intelligence.

Their landmark study was based on the results of an online intelligence test which was launched by the Daily Telegraph and New Scientist two years ago, and attracted more than 110,000 responses.

"When you look at cognitive ability you can't boil it down to fewer than three components – short-term memory, reasoning and a verbal component," Dr Highfield explained. "There isn't one component that explains all the variations we saw in all the tests."

You can run back over to storm front and re-arm...the IQ weapon had no real standing.
Your low IQ was shown when you proved much too stupid to comprehend the link I provided...lol.

Sorry white trash insignificant metro-sexual, you losers are always bringing up IQ yet have no idea of your own IQ...lol.
So you want everyone to believe you possess some high IQ because some other random white people you don't even know, do????...lol

IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower.

For more than a century our intelligence quotient (IQ) has been used to measure how clever people are and Mensa, the society for the intellectual elite, has even used the test to weed out sub-par applicants.

But now the scale has been dismissed as a "myth" by scientists who found that our intelligence can only be predicted by combining results from at least three tests of our mental agility.

Different circuits within the brain are used for different thought processes, the researchers showed, meaning separate tests of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal skills are needed to measure someone's overall intelligence.

Their landmark study was based on the results of an online intelligence test which was launched by the Daily Telegraph and New Scientist two years ago, and attracted more than 110,000 responses.

"When you look at cognitive ability you can't boil it down to fewer than three components – short-term memory, reasoning and a verbal component," Dr Highfield explained. "There isn't one component that explains all the variations we saw in all the tests."

You can run back over to storm front and re-arm...the IQ weapon had no real standing.
Your low IQ was shown when you proved much too stupid to comprehend the link I provided...lol.

It may actually hold some merit except blacks also lag whites on these tests: ASVAB, SAT, PISA, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc. Blacks also have lower incomes, and higher high school drop out rates, higher crime rates. It is quite safe to say blacks lower IQ means less intelligent.

I never made this about me personally, you did because that is they only way you think you can win some sort of argument, what an idiot.

It may actually hold some merit except blacks also lag whites on these tests: ASVAB, SAT, PISA, ACT, GRE, etc. Blacks also have lower incomes, higher high school drop out rates, higher crime rates. It is quite safe to say blacks lower IQ means less intelligent.
It is quite safe to say among white trash, racists and other low information individuals...
The ASVAB was never used to measure intelligence, another stupid blunder on your part.
SAT,ACT measures academic route and memorization, another stupid racist blunder on your part....

Don't they train you stupid assholes over at storm front before you come here???

Do ACT Scores Measure General Intelligence?
Since there are many different types of intelligence, this is a complicated question. High scores on the ACT might be derived from a high level of innate intelligence and a good education, but they might also be derived from relatively average innate intelligence and extensive prep work. ACT scores can change dramatically based on students’ level of preparation, which separates them from scores on your basic IQ test. (Although IQ tests are also highly flawed measures of intelligence,

Last edited:

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Man you have to realize that no white inbred cave chimp likes to acknowledge that fact. White women have told me it tears white boys up inside so they never mention they have even slept with a Black man.

It may actually hold some merit except blacks also lag whites on these tests: ASVAB, SAT, PISA, ACT, GRE, etc. Blacks also have lower incomes, higher high school drop out rates, higher crime rates. It is quite safe to say blacks lower IQ means less intelligent.
It is quite safe to say among white trash, racists and other low information individuals...
The ASVAB was never used to measure intelligence, another stupid blunder on your part.
SAT,ACT measures academic route and memorization, another stupid racist blunder on your part....

Don't they train you stupid assholes over at storm front before you come her???

Since there are many different types of intelligence, this is a complicated question. High scores on the ACT might be derived from a high level of innate intelligence and a good education, but they might also be derived from relatively average innate intelligence and extensive prep work. ACT scores can change dramatically based on students’ level of preparation, which separates them from scores on your basic IQ test. (Although IQ tests are also highly flawed measures of intelligence,
Thats another myth they made up. They cant compete physically or mentally so they decided to make up IQ as if white people actually know what intelligence is. :laugh:

Now here is the kicker. They have been caught in so may lies trying to placate their inferiority complex they dont even realize that well adjusted whites laugh at them and other races never believed them in the first place.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Man you have to realize that no white inbred cave chimp likes to acknowledge that fact. White women have told me it tears white boys up inside so they never mention they have even slept with a Black man.
The sooner they admit their "shortcomings" the sooner doctors can help them...lol.

All of these tests measure ability to read and solve problems, as well as some memorization. Those are all part of what we call intelligence, and we have no other way of measuring it. Blacks lag on all academic testing, they lag in research accomplishments, they lag in all the professional fields that use those tests to measure students. Quite safe to say blacks are less intelligent, they cannot compete in arenas where intelligence is used

Thats another myth they made up. They cant compete physically or mentally so they decided to make up IQ as if white people actually know what intelligence is. :laugh:

Now here is the kicker. They have been caught in so may lies trying to placate their inferiority complex they dont even realize that well adjusted whites laugh at them and other races never believed them in the first place.

who said physically liar? post where I said it or admit you lied.

blacks don't match whites academically, that is so well known that you must be mentally disabled to not know that

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

The sooner they admit their "shortcomings" the sooner doctors can help them...lol.
I have heard there is "small" procedure that could fix their issues.

Forum List

Back