When do white males become men?

Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...
God, I'm glad I'm Black...

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
You would be stupid enough to believe your statement.
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

you are stupid enough to believe that black men are banging all these white women but making no babies

another low IQ brother, what else is new
You are stupid enough to state a quote I never mad ...just cause your feelings got hurt.
Another low IQ piece of white trash...

You talked about white women risking something to get black dick, there would be a hell of a lot of those babies running around if that had any significance to it.

Like I said, Low IQ black man, just like most of you are
Well whites are not the ones with the highest IQ..

I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

you are stupid enough to believe that black men are banging all these white women but making no babies

You are stupid enough to state a quote I never mad ...just cause your feelings got hurt.

You talked about white women risking something to get black dick, there would be a hell of a lot of those babies running around if that had any significance to it.

If you are too ignorant to address the fact, don't blame your stupidity on other people by questioning their IQ...

I am addressing the fact that blacks have low IQ, and there are not enough little half breeds running around to make your statement mean anything, you mad bro?
in fact, note that Asians, who are darker than whites, have the highest IQs

Actually, white people do take longer to physically stop growing. African people grow through puberty earlier too.
True. Their voices are deeper too. It's small wonder they're seen as fully grown earlier. You never really see them in boy choirs, do you?
Yep..

I got to be 6' 2" tall because I followed good nutritional guidelines growing up, even though there really wasn't any sort of thing back in the 60's and 70's. Not officially.

If I had stopped eating right, say, when I was 16, I probably would have only grown to 6"1". :lol:

To be accurate, I am really 6' 2 1/2" tall.

Actually, white people do take longer to physically stop growing. African people grow through puberty earlier too.
True. Their voices are deeper too. It's small wonder they're seen as fully grown earlier. You never really see them in boy choirs, do you?
Yep..

I got to be 6' 2" tall because I followed good nutritional guidelines growing up, even though there really wasn't any sort of thing back in the 60's and 70's. Not officially.

If I had stopped eating right, say, when I was 16, I probably would have only grown to 6"1". :lol:

I have 14 year old son that is already 6 feet tall...Must be all that popcorn he eats...

Yep..

I have 14 year old son that is already 6 feet tall...Must be all that popcorn he eats...

Does he play football?

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg
Man, we all know the bullshit and these people are right.....we all know its a race thang. I hope they hang the white boys by the balls

DEFLECTION "ALERT".....LOOK FOR THIS THREAD AS WITH ALL THREADS THAT CALL OUT WHITE HYPOCRICY TO MORPH INTO SLAVERY, LIBERALS AND OF COURSE BULLSHIT....ANYTHING NOT TO ADDRESS THE TOPIC AT HAND.....RACISM!!!!

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so

If your IQ is above 160, you MUST have photographic memory.

the Asians have the highest average, but their Gaussian distribution is narrower, so whites produce more geniuses at the far end in the high IQ range.

the Asians have the highest average, but their Gaussian distribution is narrower, so whites produce more geniuses at the far end in the high IQ range.
yet the Indians in America earn more on an average than white fellows...

American or Asian?

American or Asian?
The ones from Asia..

American or Asian?
The ones from Asia..

yeah, they are cherry picked from that population for their higher IQ and ability in school, no surprise there, they are not a full distribution from asia.

Forum List

Back