When do white males become men?

Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...
God, I'm glad I'm Black...

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
You would be stupid enough to believe your statement.
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

you are stupid enough to believe that black men are banging all these white women but making no babies

another low IQ brother, what else is new

Howls from the flacid dick brigade...
I bet you didn't leave her, did you???

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.
Says many flacid guys, untill she gets mad at you...lol.

Like I said, guaranteed you haven't been within 1000 yards. It's easy to prove.
Sure it is, been a little loose lately???
Why do negros stink?

So blind people can automatically hate them too.

Why do negras drink? Because the boos flow from the fountain of youth. That's why they have big thighs.

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg
Does your pussy hurt?

That would make them white TRASH for lowering themselves.

Do you know what you call a white female that lowers herself to that level? Another female on her way to single motherhood.

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.

Like I said, BOY, it's easy to prove you HAVEN'T been within 1000 yards.

Like I said, BOY, it's easy to prove you HAVEN'T been within 1000 yards.
Sounds better when she's moaning..."oh, yes boy"...

Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

you are stupid enough to believe that black men are banging all these white women but making no babies

You are stupid enough to state a quote I never mad ...just cause your feelings got hurt.
Another low IQ piece of white trash...

Why do negros stink?

So blind people can automatically hate them too.
Why do some whites stink???...because they are white trash.

You are stupid enough to state a quote I never mad ...just cause your feelings got hurt.

You talked about white women risking something to get black dick, there would be a hell of a lot of those babies running around if that had any significance to it.

Like I said, Low IQ black man, just like most of you are

You talked about white women risking something to get black dick, there would be a hell of a lot of those babies running around if that had any significance to it.

If you are too ignorant to address the fact, don't blame your stupidity on other people by questioning their IQ...

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg

Conservative males become men around 17.....left wing males......never grow up....and can't really ever be called men......
What if we buy a lot of guns to hide behind? Would we be men?

No...only real men and women aren't afraid of guns......left wing men and women are so afraid of them, they want to ban them....rather than actually learning how to use them.....

If you are too ignorant to address the fact, don't blame your stupidity on other people by questioning their IQ...

I am addressing the fact that blacks have low IQ, and there are not enough little half breeds running around to make your statement mean anything, you mad bro?

Forum List

Back