When do white males become men?

The Rio police are far from being blameless.

They did point a gun directly at the four swimmers saying they were going to hold them until police arrived. When Lochte offered money to the guard, they were allowed to leave the station.

The charges were a misdemeanor for the vandalism of the restroom.

Swimmer Jimmy Feigen had to pay $11,000. for his freedom. NONE of this looks good for Rio either. Along with all their other troubles.

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg

He seems like a homo, and homos generally act like spoiled little children, yearning for attention.
Yep. And a penis to play with.

Are blacks boys considered men when they produce their first bastard child for white men to support?
No it's when they screw the hell out of white MILFs, while their flacid dicked husbands are bitching about Black people.

That would make them white TRASH for lowering themselves.

Do you know what you call a white female that lowers herself to that level? Another female on her way to single motherhood.
Howls from the flacid dick brigade...
I bet you didn't leave her, did you???

Are blacks boys considered men when they produce their first bastard child for white men to support?
No it's when they screw the hell out of white MILFs, while their flacid dicked husbands are bitching about Black people.
Pretty telling when the blacks always fantasize about screwing white women.
Have to assume there is just something so wrong with black women that even the black men dont want to touch them.
Damn Im glad Im not black.
Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...
God, I'm glad I'm Black...

Have to assume there is just something so wrong with black women that even the black men dont want to touch them.
Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...

Risking death in order to be single mothers. You can have that white trash. Once they lower themselves to your level, they're no different than the sub human negroes they choose to be with.

Do you know what you call a white female that lowers herself to that level? Another female on her way to single motherhood.

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.

Risking death in order to be single mothers. You can have that white trash. Once they lower themselves to your level, they're no different than the sub human negroes they choose to be with.
The canned response of the impotent white dude...

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.
Says many flacid guys, untill she gets mad at you...lol.

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so

The canned response of the impotent white dude...

Nothing canned about the truth.

Like I said, guaranteed you haven't been within 1000 yards. It's easy to prove.

The only women I have ever seen with a black guy in public that are decent looking are the women with pro athletes. Outside of that they are mostly fat losers who probably can't get a decent white guy to marry them.

black women are not very attractive on average, I don't blame black men for wanting something else

At least they will never have big lips with nappy hair.

Want to play?

Let's play motherfucker. Lets see who can offend who more.
now now, no need to insult like that on a forum.
Just wait till he is In prison, (where all blacks eventually spend some time)
Then he can realize his dream of that big hard black dick as it runs up his ass.
Then again, maybe he has already been there and that's where he learned his appreciation.
If so, I can see why the white guys were never hard, not much excitement in a naked monkey.

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
You would be stupid enough to believe your statement.
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

Sure it is, been a little loose lately???

Sure it is, been a little loose lately???
Why do negros stink?

So blind people can automatically hate them too.

Forum List

Back