When do white males become men?

in all fairness, when your crack ho mom raises you without any clue of who your father is, the need to pretend to be a man earlier is much greater than if you have a responsible father in your life.
Certainly no offense known.

"boys will be boys" is bullshit. Those entitled little pricks are just irresponsible assholes.
But thanks for being a race baiter, asswipe.

Boo Hoo...blacks get killed and this fag escapes and leaves his boys with the bag. Such unfair :crybaby:

exactly, the situations are not comparable, so why are you doing it?

AGE not SITUATIONS. Got it this time or do you need me to type it in your next reply again?

I said I get it, jeez, the situation matters, that is my point. Lots of old people do immature things but we let it go because it doesn't involve real robbery or killing. Your comparison is not justified

Yes, the comparison is justified. No one is saying hes a kid because he vandalized the place they are calling him a fucking kid because they're downplaying his responsibility because how could a 32 year old man ever ever ever be described as a kid unless he wears a helmet all day?

I look at it the other way, calling him a boy is insulting to him, not some sort of excuse. I don't think anybody is excusing him, nor should they.

in all fairness, when your crack ho mom raises you without any clue of who your father is, the need to pretend to be a man earlier is much greater than if you have a responsible father in your life.
Certainly no offense known.

Everybody knows that you should not either tear up bathrooms or perform strong arm robberies. I cannot stand you folks in the excuse making business.

Boo Hoo...blacks get killed and this fag escapes and leaves his boys with the bag. Such unfair :crybaby:

AGE not SITUATIONS. Got it this time or do you need me to type it in your next reply again?

I said I get it, jeez, the situation matters, that is my point. Lots of old people do immature things but we let it go because it doesn't involve real robbery or killing. Your comparison is not justified

Yes, the comparison is justified. No one is saying hes a kid because he vandalized the place they are calling him a fucking kid because they're downplaying his responsibility because how could a 32 year old man ever ever ever be described as a kid unless he wears a helmet all day?

I look at it the other way, calling him a boy is insulting to him, not some sort of excuse. I don't think anybody is excusing him, nor should they.

If insults were the worse thing to happen I'd be right along with you. But a bullet isnt an insult. And yes, calling him a kid is an excuse for his behavior

14079811_10154552431220815_2734574708734477192_n.jpg

To me, everyone becomes an adult when they finally start taking responsibility for their words and actions which of course can happen at any age.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lochte is not representative of any major social group. He, and many others like him, are known as "preppies." They are spoiled social elites, typically deriving from upscale families. Their personalities are shaped during their college fraternity years and the feeling of being special stays with them. In the example of those who become Olympic athletes the elitist effect is much greater.

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg

Are blacks boys considered men when they produce their first bastard child for white men to support?
No it's when they screw the hell out of white MILFs, while their flacid dicked husbands are bitching about Black people.

That would make them white TRASH for lowering themselves.

Do you know what you call a white female that lowers herself to that level? Another female on her way to single motherhood.

They are boys until they are 35. Please. Lochte is a white boy with privilege. Mike Brown was poor black boy born into a broken subculture. Boys, and testosterone seems to overwhelm their Cerebral cortex. Every time.

No it's when they screw the hell out of white MILFs, while their flacid dicked husbands are bitching about Black people.

you guys sure do like that adolescent jab, matches your intellect

If insults were the worse thing to happen I'd be right along with you. But a bullet isnt an insult. And yes, calling him a kid is an excuse for his behavior

that's why the entire situation matters and not one word, kids go to jail all the time, wtf is up your dumb label shit? liberals in general get constipated on things with no substance

Are blacks boys considered men when they produce their first bastard child for white men to support?
Pretty telling when the blacks always fantasize about screwing white women.
Have to assume there is just something so wrong with black women that even the black men dont want to touch them.
Damn Im glad Im not black.

Forum List

Back