When do white males become men?

AGE not SITUATIONS. Got it this time or do you need me to type it in your next reply again?

I said I get it, jeez, the situation matters, that is my point. Lots of old people do immature things but we let it go because it doesn't involve real robbery or killing. Your comparison is not justified

Yes, the comparison is justified. No one is saying hes a kid because he vandalized the place they are calling him a fucking kid because they're downplaying his responsibility because how could a 32 year old man ever ever ever be described as a kid unless he wears a helmet all day?

I look at it the other way, calling him a boy is insulting to him, not some sort of excuse. I don't think anybody is excusing him, nor should they.

If insults were the worse thing to happen I'd be right along with you. But a bullet isnt an insult. And yes, calling him a kid is an excuse for his behavior

that's why the entire situation matters and not one word, kids go to jail all the time, wtf is up your dumb label shit? liberals in general get constipated on things with no substance

I consider my life having substance so....

The Rio police are far from being blameless.

They did point a gun directly at the four swimmers saying they were going to hold them until police arrived. When Lochte offered money to the guard, they were allowed to leave the station.

The charges were a misdemeanor for the vandalism of the restroom.

Swimmer Jimmy Feigen had to pay $11,000. for his freedom. NONE of this looks good for Rio either. Along with all their other troubles.

That bullshit wont work. Lochte is at fault not Rio

Lochte is 32. At what age do whites become men?

14064284_1076998732337157_7327675068074044156_n.jpg
When women fornicate us into really really serious relationships.

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.
Says many flacid guys, untill she gets mad at you...lol.

Like I said, guaranteed you haven't been within 1000 yards. It's easy to prove.
Sure it is, been a little loose lately???

Like I said, BOY, it's easy to prove you HAVEN'T been within 1000 yards.
Sounds better when she's moaning..."oh, yes boy"...

Still making false claims, BOY?

Glad to see that I have still reduced you to racial snides...that's the limit of your relevancy, even if you catch her swallowing the pipe...

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
You would be stupid enough to believe your statement.
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

you are stupid enough to believe that black men are banging all these white women but making no babies

another low IQ brother, what else is new
You are stupid enough to state a quote I never mad ...just cause your feelings got hurt.
Another low IQ piece of white trash...

You talked about white women risking something to get black dick, there would be a hell of a lot of those babies running around if that had any significance to it.

Like I said, Low IQ black man, just like most of you are
If you are too ignorant to address the fact, don't blame your stupidity on other people by questioning their IQ...

Their IQ? Are they dogs?

Pretty telling that after 200 years of white women risking death or ostricism to sleep with Black men and Indian men, flacid dicked white men still dont get it...
God, I'm glad I'm Black...

so where are all these black babies being raised by white fathers? got any empirical evidence? didn't think so
You would be stupid enough to believe your statement.
I sleep better at night knowing that the new generation of racists are so stupid.

Is your IQ high enough to allow you to sleep with the lights off?

If that's a reference to my wife, I can guarantee you haven't been within 1000 yards of her.

Why do negros stink?

So blind people can automatically hate them too.
Why do some whites stink???...because they are white trash.

Trailer?

Glad to see that I have still reduced you to racial snides...that's the limit of your relevancy, even if you catch her swallowing the pipe...

Sorry to see you're still just another loud mouthed n*gger than has done nothing he claims to have done. By the way, I still have the proof you haven't.

Sorry to see you're still just another loud mouthed n*gger than has done nothing he claims to have done. By the way, I still have the proof you haven't.
Still with the epithets???...lol.
Look how powerless you have become in America...at one time you held the lives of Black people in your hands...now...reduced to selling wolf tickets...lol.

I like her dental work....

Look how powerless you have become in America...at one time you held the lives of Black people in your hands...now...reduced to selling wolf tickets...lol.

I think it funny that your people were slaves. Oh, did I use the past tense there?

What I really mean to say is I think it is fucking funny how you fucking animals are still fucking owned.

I am also relieved to know you will never get it. I do know there are a few exceptions. You fucking animals call them uncle Toms.

You will never get it. I don't there the "missing link" is a mystery. Is it?

Did I get to you yet?

Relieved, that you (especially you too) will never get it. Have fun in your enslavement.

Boy.

Last edited:

I think it funny that your people were slaves. Oh, did I use the past tense there?

What I really mean to say is I think it fucking funny how you fucking animals are still fucking owned.

I am also relieved to know you will never get it. I do know there are a few exceptions. You fucking animals call them uncle Toms.

Did I get to you yet?

Relieved, that you (especially you too) will never get it. Have fun in your enslavement.

Boy.
Proof of the declining influence and power of the white trash segment....

What I really mean to say is I think it fucking funny how you fucking animals are still fucking owned.

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.
Hi slave. It is so wonderful to me that you will always be a slave.

Lol at you still being utterly fucking owned and you not knowing it is by the democrats. It is so satisfying to me that you never will.

Your brain has no ability to understand. How outstanding.

Boy.

Last edited:

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Lol at you still being utterly fucking owned and you not knowing it by the democrats. It is so satisfying to me that you never will.

Boy.
Reduced to a racial temper tantrum...
Get used to your insignificance....

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Lol at you still being utterly fucking owned and you not knowing it by the democrats. It is so satisfying to me that you never will.

Boy.
You don't get it slave, and you never will slave.

Lol at that.

Boy

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Boy.

Lol at that.

Boy
The power of modern day white trash:
Boy
Ni66er
Spook
Monkey
etc.

Actual power:

Did I get to you yet?

Boy.

Boy.

Lol at that.

Boy
The power of modern day white trash:
Boy
Ni66er
Spook
Monkey
etc.

Actual power:

5a21612aea9124733c3b2240d35f7839.jpg

Forum List

Back